Best Guess who wrote NYT Op-Ed

Who do you think wrote the NYT's editorial?

• Mike Pence

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Ivanka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Pompeo

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Melania

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Don, Jr.

• Eric Trump

• Betsy Devos

• Gen. Mattis

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • John Kelley

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Sarah Huckabee Sanders

• Jeff Sessions

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Ben Carson

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Linda McMahon

• Nikki Haley

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Rick Perry

• John Barron

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Kelly Ann Conway

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Steve Mnunchin

• Wilbur Ross

• Total voters
DOES NOT MATTER; as long as Trump is POTUS America & the planet are in immanent danger

25th Amendment is what Congress MUST immediately invoke
Agree and this POS going into our SC must be stopped

Oh! You don't like Kavanaugh? Good! I don't either. :aargh:
LOL that's one thing we can agree on Who knows might be another in a year or 2

I want a strict Constitutionalist, what do you want?

DONALD TRUMP AND HIS PEOPLE ARE PUTTING THIS SHIT OUT TO DEFLECT THE AMERICAN STUPID ONCE AGAIN AND AS USUAL THE MEDIA IS FALLING FOR IT.

IF THIS WAS TRULY REAL, THIS EFFORT WOULD BE BEFORE A CONGRESS WITH BEHIND THE SCENE LOBBYING EFFORTS....ITS ALL A BIG LIE AND WE KEEP FALLING FOR THIS SHIT AND ALL IT DOES IS GIVE HIS BASE A BOOST AT THE VOTING POLLS THIS NOV.

Too bad you still haven't noticed that your country has been hijacked by a hypocrite who makes fun of people who voted for him.

Sorry, but O already sailed that boat. He hated america and you to the core.

Sorry, but Trump said that already and promoted himself as being better than Obama, remember?
Now enjoy wallowing in his cesspool.

O and W were the cesspool. Endless wars, failed foreign and domestic policies, 16 trillion in debt. That.....is the cesspool. Youll never see it though. The tyrannical shadow govt behind the scenes wants new world order and more war. They got it with O and W. They were salivating rabidly at the thought the Hillary coming in.
The GOP is the Cesspool warmongering brainwashing cesspool, super dope. Bush allowed 911 through sheer incompetence, then gave us the stupidest Wars ever and a corrupt World depression. Obama averted the depression that cost 8 trillion despite pure GOP obstruction and gave us seven and a half years straight of growth that continues. You live on an imaginary GOP planet, super duper.

Obama handed out taxpayer money to his buddies after Bush crashed the economy. You need to get things right, boy. None of it did a damn thing for the people. He is a corrupt Kenyan Marxist traitor asshole!

If you think Obama likes Americans, I got a sweet toll bridge in Brooklyn for sale. ;)

You could make your money back in 2 years.
Too bad you have no evidence for that, conspiracy Nut Job super soup.

Sorry, but O already sailed that boat. He hated america and you to the core.

Sorry, but Trump said that already and promoted himself as being better than Obama, remember?

O and W were the cesspool. Endless wars, failed foreign and domestic policies, 16 trillion in debt. That.....is the cesspool. Youll never see it though. The tyrannical shadow govt behind the scenes wants new world order and more war. They got it with O and W. They were salivating rabidly at the thought the Hillary coming in.
The GOP is the Cesspool warmongering brainwashing cesspool, super dope. Bush allowed 911 through sheer incompetence, then gave us the stupidest Wars ever and a corrupt World depression. Obama averted the depression that cost 8 trillion despite pure GOP obstruction and gave us seven and a half years straight of growth that continues. You live on an imaginary GOP planet, super duper.

Obama handed out taxpayer money to his buddies after Bush crashed the economy. You need to get things right, boy. None of it did a damn thing for the people. He is a corrupt Kenyan Marxist traitor asshole!

If you think Obama likes Americans, I got a sweet toll bridge in Brooklyn for sale. ;)

Oh, but I do, faggot dupe.

Obama administration reworked Solyndra loan to favor donor

Suck penis and choke, fake American.

Here's another link, too.

https://nypost.com/2011/09/19/obamas-green-energy-scam/

Last edited:
DOES NOT MATTER; as long as Trump is POTUS America & the planet are in immanent danger

Probably one a little less strict,,,, Constitution written many years ago ,,,,SOME things have changed since then,,,,jimho

Whoever it was...Woodward owes him a HUGE 'Thank You'...this stunning Op-ed gives a real boost to the cred of the book (not that a guy like Woodward needed much more cred).

Probably one a little less strict,,,, Constitution written many years ago ,,,,SOME things have changed since then,,,,jimho

Yeah, STFU, commie!

Oh, but I do, faggot dupe.

Obama administration reworked Solyndra loan to favor donor

Suck penis and choke, fake American.
Typical politics and who cares? Solyndra was screwed by Chinese solar panel dumping. So now Buffalo has a gigantic brand new Tesla solar panel Factory. Tell me again how I'm not American, jackass. LOL

Tucker Carlson says his people believe they know the author. They are in touch with WH.

Yes,I was about to post that ^^

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson started his show Wednesday night claiming he had a “pretty good idea who wrote” the controversial anonymous New York Times op-ed and added that representatives from his show had called the White House for comment.

“We think we’ve got a pretty good idea who wrote this piece. We’ve called the White House for comment on it tonight. But until we confirm the identity, of course, we’re not going to accuse anybody in public,” Carlson said.

Whoever it was...Woodward owes him a HUGE 'Thank You'...this stunning Op-ed gives a real boost to the cred of the book (not that a guy like Woodward needed much more cred).
That was the whole point. Whoever wrote it, part of the administration or not should be arrested and prosecuted. This is as clear a case for sedition as any.

Forum List

Back