Best Guess who wrote NYT Op-Ed

Who do you think wrote the NYT's editorial?

• Mike Pence

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Ivanka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Pompeo

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Melania

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Don, Jr.

• Eric Trump

• Betsy Devos

• Gen. Mattis

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • John Kelley

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Sarah Huckabee Sanders

• Jeff Sessions

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Ben Carson

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Linda McMahon

• Nikki Haley

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Rick Perry

• John Barron

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Kelly Ann Conway

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Steve Mnunchin

• Wilbur Ross

• Total voters
The NY Times has less credibility than The Enquirer. That Op Ed could have been written by literally ANYONE who can string sentences together. Such as any member of the AP, the White House Press Corp, SNL or late night TV writers, Madcow, Chris Todd, etc etc...
It's a conspiracy of every respected media in in the world against your bought off High School grad pundit Heroes....

Don't have a clue but I love love the OP ED because the New York Times just fucking proved there really is a "Deep State".

It's not a conspiracy theory. It's real.

:lmao:

Or Trump is just truly nuts as everyone has been saying all along.

People with TDS are nuts. That most likely includes you. Here comes November!

I feel it's time to remind you that this is America. We are Americans here.

Too bad you still haven't noticed that your country has been hijacked by a hypocrite who makes fun of people who voted for him.

Don't have a clue but I love love the OP ED because the New York Times just fucking proved there really is a "Deep State".

We'll see. It's looking like those who've said he was nuts all along are being proven more correct every day.

O/P doesn't list Stephen Miller. He's the least suspect of Trump's goons.
He's one of the better writers on the staff.
He's also a Jew who has been denounced by his own family for supporting Trump, especially after Charlottesville.
Stephen Miller's grandparents died in the Nazi concentration camp.
I went back to edit the list to add him and Jared but could not do so.

Too bad you still haven't noticed that your country has been hijacked by a hypocrite who makes fun of people who voted for him.

Sorry, but O already sailed that boat. He hated america and you to the core.

Sorry, but Trump said that already and promoted himself as being better than Obama, remember?
Now enjoy wallowing in his cesspool.

Anybody who thinks the NYT is going to risk a lawsuit over a faked up O/P doesn't read newspapers.
They don't understand their liability for slander and libel.
They don't read any newspaper.
They just watch Fox.

I've been subscribing to the NYT for at least 15 years now and Trump is wrong, there are fewer articles about him now than ever.

His photo rarely makes the front page.

There's usually an article about his latest fuck up on either the left or side columns, but then he IS POTUS.
You think this board is busy? NYT posts a story and within five minutes there's over a thousand comments from subscribers on their message boards. And it builds from there.

Some one in the wh is trying to warn us ,,,amoral impulsive unstable and we need to do something about him

Personally I think it was Conway. I think her husband who dislikes Trump immensely finally broke through to her, and she is able to insulate herself by staying out front and spinning things to protect Trump in public.

Sorry, but Trump said that already and promoted himself as being better than Obama, remember?
Now enjoy wallowing in his cesspool.

O and W were the cesspool. Endless wars, failed foreign and domestic policies, 16 trillion in debt. That.....is the cesspool. Youll never see it though. The tyrannical shadow govt behind the scenes wants new world order and more war. They got it with O and W. They were salivating rabidly at the thought the Hillary coming in.

Forum List

Back