🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Best Laugh In Weeks

Love the Logic Bomb he dropped on them when he recited the report from Homeland Security that showed they stopped 10 Terrorists from trying to enter the country illegally along The Southern Border.

Then he cited statistics in illegal crossings in areas they placed walls in, or reinforced border defense.

Schummer was stuttering mad.
That's why Pelosi and Schumer don't want a camera there. They're afraid of the truth from President Trump.

Truth?

The president had index cards with often repeated lies on them.

Truth, what a fucking laugh
Index cards are used as reminders. You call them "lies". Why do you support people crossing our border illegally?

I support people seeking asylum as per our laws.

Why do you call them an invasion force?

The dems are going to lose this one...they were shocked and horrified he didn't remove the press...before the meeting started....
Yeah, they looked so nervous stating their actual position before the public. Only skullduggery occurs behind closed doors.

Love the Logic Bomb he dropped on them when he recited the report from Homeland Security that showed they stopped 10 Terrorists from trying to enter the country illegally along The Southern Border.

Then he cited statistics in illegal crossings in areas they placed walls in, or reinforced border defense.

That's why Pelosi and Schumer don't want a camera there. They're afraid of the truth from President Trump.

Truth?

Index cards are used as reminders. You call them "lies". Why do you support people crossing our border illegally?

I support them being exported back to the other side of the border. You support more illegal aliens in this country.

You know, I watched this earlier today. Pelosi and Schumer told Trump that they already had a bipartisan agreement for keeping the government open, but it only had 1 Billion dollars for the wall. Trump said it had to be all or nothing, because he was willing to shut down the government. Schumer then goaded him into saying that he will take full responsibility for shutting down the government.

Wanna know why I think Pelosi said that they should debate it in private? Because she knew the world was watching, and was embarrassed that our president was acting like a petulant child.

You know, I watched this earlier today. Pelosi and Schumer told Trump that they already had a bipartisan agreement for keeping the government open, but it only had 1 Billion dollars for the wall. Trump said it had to be all or nothing, because he was willing to shut down the government. Schumer then goaded him into saying that he will take full responsibility for shutting down the government.

Wanna know why I think Pelosi said that they should debate it in private? Because she knew the world was watching, and was embarrassed that our president was acting like a petulant child.
She was embarrassed to admit that she opposed effective border security.

The look on chucks face was Priceless, it looked like he was in bad need of an enema.

I wonder if Trump is really gonna shut down the government over Christmas, and keep it that way until next year?

If my retirement check is late, I'm gonna be pissed.

The picture last week of a baby being pushed under the fence by his mother says it all...that child will need food...medicine...education...housing...and money....your money...your kids money...your children's classroom will be full to the brim...your hospital emergency room will be packed....you libs had better stop and think before you open our doors to the world....just because you want to shame Trump....your anger at Trump's victory is shortchanging your children's lives....
The last thing we good American conservatives want to do is help a sick baby.

That's just wrong!

Truth?

Dont lie...
You seek voters.

The last thing we good American conservatives want to do is help a sick baby.

That's just wrong!
A sick baby?...try thousands of sick babies.....pull out your checkbook go to the border...cross it and help them there...not here...

That shit was GREAT!!!
Nancy was scared shitless about Trump openly discussing dems stance on immigration!!!

trump isn't capable of discussing anything. That was your first failure. The second was actually knowing what the Democratic immigration policy.

Well otto...... he just did.
And nancy was trying desperately to get Trump to stop discussing it in an open forum.
Care to explain why?

You need to speak in complete sentences please......

"The second was actually knowing what the Democratic immigration policy."

What did the manchild discuss? The only thing that he achieved was proving video that he cannot.
He let them know he is tired of playing around about the border wall. Go Trump!

Trump puts Chuck and Nancy on display. The way Nancy pushed Chuck around was delightful.

Pelosi, Schumer Plead to Trump: ‘Let’s Debate’ Border Funds ‘in Private’

The only loser in the extended exchange is trump.

He just blamed himself for any Christmas shutdown.
how so? explain it for me.

In addition to throwing a child size wall temper tantrum trump just provided her...

"The new speaker arrived at the White House on Tuesday afternoon, ready to take on president trump. The subject was a potential government shutdown, and funding mr. trump’s beloved wall, and what followed was a remarkable exchange between a veteran congressional leader and a president who is rarely challenged to his face in public, especially by a woman.

“Mr. President, please don’t characterize the strength that I bring to this meeting as a leader of the House Democrats who just won a big victory"

Thanks for that
Pelosi proved she is weak on illegals, I hope Trump keeps on doing what he did today. Time for the liberals true colors to come out. Liberals showed alot with Kavanaugh.

Last edited:
Trump owned them. Nancy and chuck sitting there looking like “ what the f’ you know you’re a Republican right? You’re supposed to cower befor us not fight back, you’re supposed to be a coward like the other Republicans.” Looks like Trump knows how to fight back. Just fund the wall like ALL LOYAL Americans want and get on with business.
It’s time for chuck and nancy to admit they’ve met their match and are going to lose this one

Truth?

I support them being exported back to the other side of the border. You support more illegal aliens in this country.

If they are granted asylum they wouldn’t be illegal.

Forum List

Back