Best NON-Fast Food Chair Restaurants....

Best NON-Fast Food Chain Restaurant

• Red Robin

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Olive Garden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buffalo Wild Wings

• Hooters

• Outback

• TGI Friday's

• Chili's

• Other (Recommed)

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Have any you would recommend?

... or, even if not a chain, an amazing place to eat you discovered.....

I think all of those places are good. Guess it just depends on location though. The outback closest to me sucks balls. Like big, dirty, hairy prison balls.

Last edited:
I think all of those places are good. Guess it just depends on location though. The outback closest to me sucks balls. Like major, big, dirty, hairy prison balls.

I think it does depend on the Proprietor... some are very different than others.... the Outback here is "hit or miss" - there have been times when the food was great and others... meh ... I had the prime rib there last, never again.

Red Robin has the best food, but Buffalo Wild Wings has the best atmosphere and who doesn't love chicken wings?

Red Robin for food, but the coffee, at least in the one I used to go to, sucked.

Red Robin for food, but the coffee, at least in the one I used to go to, sucked.
Mmmmmmm

thumb_600.jpg

I think I'll go get lunch now.

Granddaughter fell in love with the tower of rings when we took her

Red Robin is good for a chain as is Outback. For steaks though Ruths Chris is the best for a chain.

To the best of my knowledge we don't have any restaurants that serve chains........... Not that I'd eat a chain...... no matter how it's cooked.......

I love Golden Corral. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I do love the caramel pie that O' Charley's has too. :) :) :)

I love Golden Corral. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I do love the caramel pie that O' Charley's has too. :) :) :)

At Golden Corral you are not limited - that's for sure!
I've never been to an O'Charley's.....

^^^ You are missing a lot then. O' Charley's caramel pie is awesome. :) :) :)

Holly

I like any of those places. There's a really good barbecue place around here called "Smoky Bones." I like that place too. I always get brisket. It's awesome.

All I can think about now is Olive Garden sun-dried tomato sauce. Yuuuummmm.
hungry.gif

Red Robin is good for a chain as is Outback. For steaks though Ruths Chris is the best for a chain.

Ruth's Chris is in a different league when it comes to chain restaurants.

Out of all the other chain restaurants.....I know I'm going to get killed for this...I kind of like Red Lobster...simply because I love their biscuits.

Red Robin has the best food, but Buffalo Wild Wings has the best atmosphere and who doesn't love chicken wings?

I heard Red Robin was great, and when I tried it it was kind of disappointing. A good place that had burgers back in the day was Fuddruckers.
Edit: but I guess they're more fast food.

I heard Red Robin was great, and when I tried it it was kind of disappointing. A good place that had burgers back in the day was Fuddruckers.
Edit: but I guess they're more fast food.
There are still Fuddruckers around. At least where I live in NOVA. I can think of 4 or 5. They just built a new one in Woodbridge. That place is great.

Forum List

Back