Bette Midler, with such class, says Melania still can't speak English and to get her Illegal self off the stage.

Educate the ignorant Midler. Malania Trump is just as American as she is. I do appreciate this Democrat attacking naturalized citizens. It makes the democrats look that much better.
You mean like when tRump said this:

An easy mistake to make in their case.
Why? She's got less acçent than the tRump prostitute and knows we're on number 45.
.....she can speak many languages --and you?? you barely can speak your native tongue
..she outclasses you my a million miles
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHH
Actually I can ask for a beer and a bathroom in many languages but I can get by pretty well in French and Spanish and make myself understood in Farsi. The only one I'm conversational in besides English is Afrikaans, though.

Would you like to build another straw man for me to destroy now?
How do you say in Afrikaans "Anyone can say anything on the internet"?

Nobody cares what that fuckpig thinks. Melania is accomplished and speaks 6 languages. The accent is cute and sexy. Fatfuck speaks half a language and will have "3rd blob from the left in a few B movies" on its headstone....

Listen to her words talking to God. God is watching us...From a distance.......How loving a woman
The love, tenderness, and understanding. Can't yall feel it??????

You prefer Basement Joe Biden, don't you... what an idiot Bette Midler piece of crap is ! Bette Midler is a piece of garbage. what disgusting hateful scum!

Melania is the best First Lady! :thup:

1598499660093.png

A good friend of mine used to be her guitar player when she had her gig at Caesar's Palace. I think her gig rotated with Cher and Elton John.

Anyway, my buddy Wayne got my wife and I tickets for the show, and some other friends who lived in Vegas came along, as well (at their expense). After the show we were waiting in the lobby and Wayne (the guitarist) comes out and tells us to come with him. One of the women who'd joined us was apoplectic that we were going to get to meet Bette but she was not. She's seriously the world's biggest Bette Midler fan.

Anyway, we go backstage and Wayne brings Bette over. She was absolutely wonderful, asking how we liked Vegas, how long I'd known Wayne, making restaurant recommendations, etc. My wife then commented how we shouldn't say anything to Elaine (the apoplectic chick) about how nice Bette was because it would just upset her. When Bette heard that, she told Wayne and me to go get her. Bette and my wife, presumably, chatted up some small talk.

When we brought Elaine back, she just started crying. Bette came over, hugged her, gave her a kiss on the cheek and said "Honey, I'm not that big a fuckin' deal." Bette took pictures with Elaine (something Bette normally doesn't do), autographed our show programs, etc. She seemed genuinely appreciative that we'd come to see the show. She even gestured towards us, looked at my buddy and said "Wayne, did you get them the good seats?"
(he had).

The bottom line is that she was really, really nice and approachable. No, we didn't talk politics. We just talked ab out meaningless stuff. But she also didn't have to be as accommodating as she was. She sat with us for about ten minutes before going back to her dressing room.

So, politically, yeah, I agree with her on pretty much nothing. But I'm also glad I'm not so myopic as to judge someone solely based on their politics...
Wayne Johnson. I saw him with the Manhattan Transfer back in the early 80’s.

Yup! He's a great guy, and an amazing guitarist as well. He was with the Transfer for a long time.

This is a publicity photo I took of him some years back while on tour with him in Ontario, Canada:

View attachment 380169

And another from a product shoot for Bose in 2010:

View attachment 380188
Dude won a Grammy. What do you play?

Yup, for "The Pink Guitar". I think that was in 2004.

I play guitar, but not on Wayne's level (few do). I was his tour manager when he'd tour in Canada...

A good friend of mine used to be her guitar player when she had her gig at Caesar's Palace. I think her gig rotated with Cher and Elton John.

Anyway, my buddy Wayne got my wife and I tickets for the show, and some other friends who lived in Vegas came along, as well (at their expense). After the show we were waiting in the lobby and Wayne (the guitarist) comes out and tells us to come with him. One of the women who'd joined us was apoplectic that we were going to get to meet Bette but she was not. She's seriously the world's biggest Bette Midler fan.

Anyway, we go backstage and Wayne brings Bette over. She was absolutely wonderful, asking how we liked Vegas, how long I'd known Wayne, making restaurant recommendations, etc. My wife then commented how we shouldn't say anything to Elaine (the apoplectic chick) about how nice Bette was because it would just upset her. When Bette heard that, she told Wayne and me to go get her. Bette and my wife, presumably, chatted up some small talk.

When we brought Elaine back, she just started crying. Bette came over, hugged her, gave her a kiss on the cheek and said "Honey, I'm not that big a fuckin' deal." Bette took pictures with Elaine (something Bette normally doesn't do), autographed our show programs, etc. She seemed genuinely appreciative that we'd come to see the show. She even gestured towards us, looked at my buddy and said "Wayne, did you get them the good seats?"
(he had).

The bottom line is that she was really, really nice and approachable. No, we didn't talk politics. We just talked ab out meaningless stuff. But she also didn't have to be as accommodating as she was. She sat with us for about ten minutes before going back to her dressing room.

So, politically, yeah, I agree with her on pretty much nothing. But I'm also glad I'm not so myopic as to judge someone solely based on their politics...

Yup! He's a great guy, and an amazing guitarist as well. He was with the Transfer for a long time.

This is a publicity photo I took of him some years back while on tour with him in Ontario, Canada:

View attachment 380169

View attachment 380188

I play guitar, but not on Wayne's level (few do). I was his tour manager when he'd tour in Canada...
Good for you! That’s a good job to have if you’re working for a successful commodity.

(he had).

View attachment 380169

View attachment 380188

Good for you! That’s a good job to have if you’re working for a successful commodity.

We weren't gettin' rich but, damn, we were havin' a good time...

(he had).

View attachment 380169

View attachment 380188

We weren't gettin' rich but, damn, we were havin' a good time...
And time is the only thing you own...

Educate the ignorant Midler. Malania Trump is just as American as she is. I do appreciate this Democrat attacking naturalized citizens. It makes the democrats look that much better.
You mean like when tRump said this:

Hypocritical much, tRumpling?

Oh, little dishonest you! He said "go back to your countries and fix them. Then come back here and show us how you did it"

Did you not know the whole quote, or did you lie on purpose?
This is their country, you idiot.

Not their birth countries. They left their countries, which are all horrible, then come here and want to turn us into the places they fled.

That's not just wrong, but it is stupid for you to support that.

What I think is why should I give a flying f*ck what some old used-up has-been ugly ratbag thinks of the greatest American President. I also think she should choke on a bag of rotten monkey dicks.

article-0-1B993450000005DC-273_308x185.jpg

1eb96ce26d5ffcf30bb1a2aa1febc038.jpg

She has ALWAYS been one MEGA ugly bitch, even MORE ugly than Barbra Streisand who's another mentally ill Moonbat.
You're not old enough to remember when Barbra Streisand was an attractive woman. Time isnt kind to everyone

What I think is why should I give a flying f*ck what some old used-up has-been ugly ratbag thinks of the greatest American President. I also think she should choke on a bag of rotten monkey dicks.

article-0-1B993450000005DC-273_308x185.jpg

1eb96ce26d5ffcf30bb1a2aa1febc038.jpg

She has ALWAYS been one MEGA ugly bitch, even MORE ugly than Barbra Streisand who's another mentally ill Moonbat.
You're not old enough to remember when Barbra Streisand was an attractive woman. Time isnt kind to everyone

Attractive with that MASSIVE nose? Er no. As a woman who appreciates Natural Beauty put Big Nosed Babs next to say Ava Gardner (especially Circa 1940s) and you should see was a literal dog Big Nosed Bab's has ALWAYS been.

Bette Midler is a piece of crap.

An ugly bitch inside and out.

Too bad...I liked some of her songs.

Forum List

Back