Bette Midler, with such class, says Melania still can't speak English and to get her Illegal self off the stage.

Melania sucks at English

So do I pretty much IF we had a literal phone conversation, I have to talk very slow or peoples can't understand a great deal, with YouTube videos I nearly always have to put the Subtitles on because to me it's difficult to understand what they are saying because to me they are talking too fast for me to keep up with. But you know we should and that INCLUDES Melania we should at least be given CREDIT for learning and TRYING and NOT subjected to disgusting Xenophobia. I am very good at the written word though having been educated Pre-School by an English Governess who was a FANATIC for English Comprehension she called it, this the written word and I think she would now consider me her BEST young student, Papa had her airdropped to us when I was 8 years in age.

This is ALL I am commenting, I rarely make comments like the above BUT when Melania is being attacked in this UGLY NASTY way and I have SYMPATHY with her for reasons I explain in my above comments THEN I feel I HAVE to make these comments.

Melania sucks at English

So do I pretty much IF we had a literal phone conversation, I have to talk very slow or peoples can't understand a great deal, with YouTube videos I nearly always have to put the Subtitles on because to me it's difficult to understand what they are saying because to me they are talking too fast for me to keep up with. But you know we should and that INCLUDES Melania we should at least be given CREDIT for learning and TRYING and NOT subjected to disgusting Xenophobia. I am very good at the written word though having been educated Pre-School by an English Governess who was a FANATIC for English Comprehension she called it, this the written word and I think she would now consider me her BEST young student, Papa had her airdropped to us when I was 8 years in age.

This is ALL I am commenting, I rarely make comments like the above BUT when Melania is being attacked in this UGLY NASTY way and I have SYMPATHY with her for reasons I explain in my above comments THEN I feel I HAVE to make these comments.

Her English just plain sucks
No other way to define it

Melania sucks at English

Youre blinded by hate. Her English is better than Ed Norton's. She just has an accent. She has class. You're an idiot

Melania sucks at English

Youre blinded by hate. Her English is better than Ed Norton's. She just has an accent. She has class. You're an idiot
She talks like Natasha

1598786295025.jpeg

Melania sucks at English

How's your Slovenian?

Melania sucks at English

How's your Slovenian?
I’m not trying to preach to Slovenians

Melanias accented English sounds like something out of a low budget, 1950s spy movie

Melania sucks at English

How's your Slovenian?

Melanias accented English sounds like something out of a low budget, 1950s spy movie
So you're monolingual, criticizing a multi-lingual person...merely due to your irrational hatred of her husband.

Yes, I'm sure you believe that's an effective political strategy, guaranteeing people will vote for Creep Joe.

So you're monolingual, criticizing a multi-lingual person...merely due to your irrational hatred of her husband.

A person who speaks two languages is.......Bilingual
A person who speaks three languages is.......Trilingual

A person who speaks one language is......American.

Melania has been in the US for 25 years.......Her English still sucks
She needs to watch more TV with her husband

I'm THIS close to registering Democrat!

Many foreigners learn to speak English by watching cartoons.

Maybe it would help Melania as long as it is not Rocky and Bullwinkle........Moose and Squirrel

Maybe it would help Melania as long as it is not Rocky and Bullwinkle........Moose and Squirrel
ORANGE MAN WIFE BAD

Say, speaking of bad accents, isn't it funny whenever a white Democrat speaks in a black church?

ORANGE MAN WIFE BAD

Say, speaking of bad accents, isn't it funny whenever a white Democrat speaks in a black church?

There was a time we would respect the troubles of an immigrant to master the language.

But this is a country that elected a man who openly mocks the disabled.

So mocking his wife for speaking like a Russian Spy comes with the territory.

ORANGE MAN WIFE BAD

There was a time we would respect the troubles of an immigrant to master the language.

So you mock her because you hate her husband? I thought you had more sense than that.

ORANGE MAN WIFE BAD

So you mock her because you hate her husband? I thought you had more sense than that.
I mock her because she talks like a Russian Spy from a low budget 50s movie.

Moose and Squirrel

Melania sucks at English

How's your Slovenian?

The black guys do a good job mimicking Asian people. Did you ever here them do that? We in America for the most part just barely speak English. It is amazing what the luck of birth in a nation can get you. To go on a cruise and see people from Asia who speak multiple languages cleaning your toilet while some people on the cruise use every third word as foul language and would be living off the dirt in their nations. Its all how we look at things.

ORANGE MAN WIFE BAD

I mock her because she talks like a Russian Spy from a low budget 50s movie.

Moose and Squirrel

Do you think she does it on purpose or something? If not, I don't understand your problem with it.

By the way, in my line of work I run into a lot of Hondurans. Most of them still have some accent but most haven't been here that long. But I worked with one recently who's been here over fifteen years and I can barely understand him.

Know what I did? What I did was not mock him for it.

You and I disagree on a lot of things but I've never seen you be this spiteful and childish before.

Do you think she does it on purpose or something? If not, I don't understand your problem with it.

Welcome to Trumpian America where those who are different are openly mocked.

We even elected a President who openly mocks the disabled, who calls Mexicans murderers and rapists, who accuses American Muslims of celebrating 9-11

What is wrong with mocking an accent?

Another distraction thread from the Cult45. A fringe group of hippocritical lunatics that claim to hate the 'Hollyweird Elite', yet hang on to every word they say. Should we care about this? Nope. But, like their superficial Orange Virus, frauds are going to fraud.

Forum List

Back