Better Jobs, FOR WHOM ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Chris Wallace asked Nancy Pelosi >> “What are the chances of Democrats winning back the House in 2018 ?” She said >> “That is so unimportant. What is important is better pay, better jobs, better future ?”

Too bad I wasn’t sitting at that table, so I could have said >> Better pay, better jobs, better future, FOR WHOM ?”

When you talk to a Democrat (ie. A GLOBALIST, INTERNATIONALIST) and often an anti-whit racist, you’re talking to somebody who doesn’t believe in nationalism, and who sees national borders as non-existent.

How often have we heard Democrats use the expression “white nationalist” (as if there was something wrong with being white and being a nationalist).

So if there will be better pay, better jobs, better future, will that go to AMERICANS (including whites)…..or will that just go to immigrants (including illegals), and to all non-whites through Affirmative Action programs ?

Last I heard, Democrats are 100% willing to discriminate against whites, give firat chance at opportunities to non-whites, even when those non-whites are foreigners, and even when they committed criminal acts to get here, in violation of US laws.

And they wonder why they’re losing elections all over the country. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Chris Wallace asked Nancy Pelosi >> “What are the chances of Democrats winning back the House in 2018 ?” She said >> “That is so unimportant. What is important is better pay, better jobs, better future ?”

Too bad I wasn’t sitting at that table, so I could have said >> Better pay, better jobs, better future, FOR WHOM ?”

When you talk to a Democrat (ie. A GLOBALIST, INTERNATIONALIST) and often an anti-whit racist, you’re talking to somebody who doesn’t believe in nationalism, and who sees national borders as non-existent.

How often have we heard Democrats use the expression “white nationalist” (as if there was something wrong with being white and being a nationalist).

So if there will be better pay, better jobs, better future, will that go to AMERICANS (including whites)…..or will that just go to immigrants (including illegals), and to all non-whites through Affirmative Action programs ?

Last I heard, Democrats are 100% willing to discriminate against whites, give firat chance at opportunities to non-whites, even when those non-whites are foreigners, and even when they committed criminal acts to get here, in violation of US laws.

And they wonder why they’re losing elections all over the country. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

yeah, that crazy bitch .... country before party. Is that fucked up or what?

es

Dems are worrying about being elected. Only. Whom do they need for that? Bunch of illegals and minorities (as many as possible). And that's whose life they are going to keep improving. At American taxpayers' expense.

yeah, that crazy bitch .... country before party. Is that fucked up or what?
Yes it is VERY fucked up when the "country" she is supporting is >> Mexico, China, India, Phillipines (top 4 in job stealing from USA, and in remittance pillaging (21st century imperialism)

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2015

Based on the opening question put to Pelosi, the OP would be a far better interviewer than Chris Wallace. With all the current issues we have at hand, Wallace is asking about an election over a year away? FOX News is as much of a joke as any of them. I like the OP's follow up question. I wonder what was Wallace's? I'll make a generalization about what I've seen from more than a few interviewers - that don't know how to listen.

As for Pelosi, based on what I heard from her and her party in the past, I think she's misguided on how those goals she cited are reached.

You've adopted their word of nationalist here. It is really patriot, one that is proud of their country. By changing it to nationalist they make it sound nefarious. Don't fall for their tricks.

You've adopted their word of nationalist here. It is really patriot, one that is proud of their country. By changing it to nationalist they make it sound nefarious. Don't fall for their tricks.
I have always heard that word and regarded it as a positive thing. Pat Buchanan has long been referred to as a "nationalist" - that's good enough for me. I'm tired of the left changing our language to suit them. Screw them.

images

Forum List

Back