Bi-partisan Congress will slap Trump down if he touches Obama's Russian sanctions

good , so a vigorous fight MAY be coming depending on what the TRUMP decides to do . And no one knows for sure what the TRUMP wants to do , maybe the TRUMP is just messing , trolling you lefty boneheads . I know that I would be messing with you boneheads JimH !!

good , so a vigorous fight MAY be coming depending on what the TRUMP decides to do . And no one knows for sure what the TRUMP wants to do , maybe the TRUMP is just messing , trolling you lefty boneheads . I know that I would be messing with you boneheads JimH !!

No one takes you seriously enough hon.

with views such as yours and you think that YOU are taken seriously Fenton , [chuckle] :afro: !!

Is that what the Trumpistas want, a troll for president? If so, I'm afraid those who voted for him are the boneheads.

So now we have a Clintonista who swore Hillary would be the next President making another prediction...

Why can't I seem to quit laughing????

Elections have consequences, and at the end of he day, Trump won. Democrats are welcome to come along for the ride, but they have to sit in the back.

Is that what the Trumpistas want, a troll for president? If so, I'm afraid those who voted for him are the boneheads.
------------------------------------------------------- everyone has an opinion Konrad !!

Russia is laughing at Obama's sanctions.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova wrote :

“Today America, the American people were humiliated by their own president. Not by international terrorists, not by [the] enemy’s troops. This time Washington was slapped by own master, who has complicated the urgent tasks for the incoming team in the extreme,” Zakharova wrote, labeling the current administration “a group of foreign policy losers, bitter and narrow-minded.”

“This is it, [the] curtain [has dropped]. The bad performance is over. The whole world, from the front row to the balcony, is watching a devastating blow to America’s prestige and its leadership, dealt by Barack Obama and his semi-literate foreign policy team, which has exposed its main secret to the world – exceptionalism was a masked helplessness.”

“No enemy of the United States could have done worse,” Zakharova concluded.
Zakharova: ‘Obama team are foreign policy losers, humiliate Americans with anti-Russia sanctions’
----
It is sad that the Obama administration, which started its life with restoring cooperation, ends it in anti-Russian agony. RIP.” Dmitry Medvedev wrote on his Twitter page on Friday.
‘RIP’: Medvedev says Obama’s policies towards Russia, initially promising, end in agony

What does "slap Trump down" mean? Is it the last left wing Trump fantasy? Let it go lefties. For the sake of your mental health let it go.

Russia is laughing at Obama's sanctions.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova wrote :

“Today America, the American people were humiliated by their own president. Not by international terrorists, not by [the] enemy’s troops. This time Washington was slapped by own master, who has complicated the urgent tasks for the incoming team in the extreme,” Zakharova wrote, labeling the current administration “a group of foreign policy losers, bitter and narrow-minded.”

“This is it, [the] curtain [has dropped]. The bad performance is over. The whole world, from the front row to the balcony, is watching a devastating blow to America’s prestige and its leadership, dealt by Barack Obama and his semi-literate foreign policy team, which has exposed its main secret to the world – exceptionalism was a masked helplessness.”

“No enemy of the United States could have done worse,” Zakharova concluded.
Zakharova: ‘Obama team are foreign policy losers, humiliate Americans with anti-Russia sanctions’
----
It is sad that the Obama administration, which started its life with restoring cooperation, ends it in anti-Russian agony. RIP.” Dmitry Medvedev wrote on his Twitter page on Friday.
‘RIP’: Medvedev says Obama’s policies towards Russia, initially promising, end in agony

Wonder if they will be laughing when the lights go out in Moscow.....ooopppps, did I say that?

Putin's lack of response preempts escalation and makes Trump's decisions on this much easier. I expect the sanctions to stay in place for a while and gradually be set aside, as they always are.

Another tempest in a teapot.

The battles are elsewhere: Obamacare, the Wall, the pipeline, the cabinet and of course SCOTUS.

If true, it would seem as though Eric Cantor should expect much more competition in the post-congressional job market.

maybe the TRUMP is just messing , trolling you lefty boneheads . I know that I would be messing with you boneheads JimH !!
That wouldn't surprise me. After all, "the TRUMP" is just a petulant child.

Ah yes, "the Wall". The only thing more idiotic than the proposal is that folk bought into it.

Forum List

Back