Bidding for Obamas' Books Surpasses $60 Million

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
I'll be pre-ordering a copy of each.

I can't wait to read how they dish on the reality of meeting and interacting with the vulgar, short-fingered, talking yam.

A bidding war over the global rights to two books from former President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle has soared above $60 million, according to a new report.

The potential price tag would mark a record sum for a U.S. president’s memoirs, the Financial Times said Tuesday.

The Times said Barack Obama and Michelle Obama, the former first lady, are writing separate books but selling the rights jointly.

Bidding hits $60M on Obamas’ book deal: report

I can't wait to read how they dish on the reality of meeting and interacting with the vulgar, short-fingered, talking yam.

A bidding war over the global rights to two books from former President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle has soared above $60 million, according to a new report.

The potential price tag would mark a record sum for a U.S. president’s memoirs, the Financial Times said Tuesday.

The Times said Barack Obama and Michelle Obama, the former first lady, are writing separate books but selling the rights jointly.

Did you see everyone cheer the other day at Obama's 1st appearance.. I am happy for him...It is so hard to be a president with all of the hatred ..on all sides

Is that the book where the State dept bought 70K copies? Boy, talk about conflict of interest..... :D
Yes, I am laughing at you hacks

Shame that Progs can't read.

So you can read him say over and over the rich don't pay their fair share. Hilarious.

The Obama's are good people.

They pay their taxes and give a ton to charities.

As opposed to the cheap huckster with the hidden tax returns and fake charity for whom you voted.

I didn't read his book "Dreams From My Father" since I had read that his father separated from his mother when he was two years old. Was it a joke book?

I bet his book will lack a picture of his original 1961 birth certificate with the state raised seal.

It's alleged by people who are skilled in those things that Barry Hussein's biography was ghost written by friend and co-worker (and former domestic terrorist) professor Bill Ayers. Nobody in the media was interested at the time but maybe this time around Ayers will get the proper billing. Funny how you can have a book in the bargain bin but the publishers still bid 60 mil. for another one. Maybe Barry needs the money to finance the anarchy against the current President.

It's payola

Forum List

Back