Biden Accomplishments

• COVID didn't cause inflation. Anyone who knows anything about economics can tell you what did cause inflation. I.E. Congressional spending
  • Being diverse isn't an accomplishment if you want quality and competent government. As a matter of fact it's the worse policy imaginable
  • Congress has refused to deal with abortion because they wanted a never ending issue nobody wants solved
  • It doesn't matter if Biden fakes finishing the wall when they keep opening the doors in the wall and letting everyone in
  • Almost nobody is dying from COVID anymore. More are dying from blood clots and heart conditions caused by vaccines
  • You talked about Trump lying to us when it appears that Biden is the least transparent president in recent history, and when he does answer question it's never the truth, yet journalists regularly called Trump a liar to his face, but not Biden
Try that again with some citations.

Policies, Biden wants to put oil companies out of business. He stopped drilling on federal lands. He is offering leases, but won't give the permits to drill. High oil prices effect everything. Just one example.
But we are on track to drill more oil than ever, and it was Grifty who took credit for production CUTS in 2020.

Biden isn't out there giving egg laying flocks avian flu.

He didn't invade Ukraine.

But we are on track to drill more oil than ever, and it was Grifty who took credit for production CUTS in 2020.

Biden isn't out there giving egg laying flocks avian flu.

He didn't invade Ukraine.
Then why did Biden drain our strategic oil supply and is asking other countries for oil?

Try that again with some citations.
Everything I posted is self-evident.
Inflation didn't start till congress started printing money in their spending packages which they claimed were designed to fight COVID and inflation. They printed trillions of new dollars and flooded the economy with it.
All their spending did was increase the available cash in the economy which anybody who took a class in economics will tell you causes inflation. It's Economics 101. Putin didn't cause inflation. The Democrat controlled congress caused inflation. Add to that the fact that the Fed keeps raising interest rates to fight inflation and you get a massive reduction in the value of the dollar and an increase in inflation of roughly 10%. It takes $1.10 in 2023 to buy the same thing that $1.00 would have bought in 2021.
The huge increase in costs of goods was caused by shortages and rising energy costs. The rising energy costs effects the transport of goods to market and effects the bottom line of every producer. The materials to make the products skyrocketed as well as the costs of doing business that has to be passed onto the consumer.
So the consumer has a dollar that is worth 10% less and is paying sometimes twice or three times what they were paying when Trump was president. The same sort of thing happened when Jimmy Carter was president....and anyone who lived thru it knows exactly why it happened then and is happening under Biden.

Last edited:
Everything I posted is self-evident.
Inflation didn't start till congress started printing money in their spending packages which they claimed were designed to fight COVID and inflation. They printed trillions of new dollars and flooded the economy with it.
All their spending did was increase the available cash in the economy which anybody who took a class in economics will tell you causes inflation. It's Economics 101. Putin didn't cause inflation. The Democrat controlled congress caused inflation. Add to that the fact that the Fed keeps raising interest rates to fight inflation and you get a massive reduction in the value of the dollar and an increase in inflation of roughly 10%. It takes $1.10 in 2023 to buy the same thing that $1.00 would have bought in 2021.
The huge increase in costs of goods was caused by shortages and rising energy costs. The rising energy costs effects the transport of goods to market and effects the bottom line of every producer. The materials to make the products skyrocketed as well as the costs of doing business that has to be passed onto the consumer.
So the consumer has a dollar that is worth 10% less and is paying sometimes twice or three times what they were paying when Trump was president.
Congress doesn't "print money"

I thought you said we were drilling in the United States? Record numbers? We were energy independent under Trump and didn't worry about energy cost or high inflation. A real leader.
You have no idea what you are yapping about.

We were importing oil throughout Grifty's term....including from Russia.

Congress doesn't "print money"
Nope....they ordered the Treasury to print it, with Biden's signature....and then they turned around and lent it to the Fed which started jacking up interest rates on money the Treasury has to pay back with interest.

But I can see you didn't read anything other than the first sentence, so don't hold your breath waiting on citations in the future.

Last edited:
Nope....they ordered the Treasury to print it, with Biden's signature....and then they turned around an lent it to the Fed which started jacking up interest rates on money the Treasury has to pay back with interest.

But I can see you didn't read anything other the first sentence, so don't hold your breath waiting on citations in the future.
It's not how it works. Treasury "prints money" that Congress appropriates.

It has appropriated less money under Biden than under the last 2 years of Grifty.

I'm happy to consider facts supported by evidence, even qualified opinion....but that streamofbullshitconspiracy crap I don't waste any time on.

It's not how it works. Treasury "prints money" that Congress appropriates.

It has appropriated less money under Biden than under the last 2 years of Grifty.

I'm happy to consider facts supported by evidence, even qualified opinion....but that streamofbullshitconspiracy crap I don't waste any time on.
So basically you're claiming that I didn't say the Treasury prints money and the Congress ordered or appropriate it.
Apparently you want to parse words rather than admit I said the same exact thing. :auiqs.jpg:
Nevermind the fact that the same congress that appropriated all of that money under Trump started to spending it under Biden. At first they used COVID as an excuse....but later they claimed it was to fight inflation which they caused in the first place. Now they're spending billions on Ukraine. All of that money they put in those COVID bills are already "Appropriated" and are now being spent on something else. They frontloaded or appropriated much of the spending to intentionally cause inflation, then they did most of it under FJB, which explains why inflation went into hyper-drive as soon as they got rid of Trump. You do understand the difference between appropriation and actual spending, correct?

They were able to trick Trump into signing those appropriation bills because he knew if he refused they would accuse him of not doing anything to fight COVID, which they did anyway before the election.

You have no idea what you are yapping about.

We were importing oil throughout Grifty's term....including from Russia.
It's ironic that you call Trump Grifty when it's clear Biden has been gifting China and Ukraine.

giphy.gifjkljlkj.gif

So basically you're claiming that I didn't say the Treasury prints money and the Congress ordered or appropriate it.
Apparently you want to parse words rather than admit I said the same exact thing. :auiqs.jpg:
Nevermind the fact that the same congress that appropriated all of that money under Trump started to spending it under Biden. At first they used COVID as an excuse....but later they claimed it was to fight inflation which they caused in the first place. Now they're spending billions on Ukraine. All of that money they put in those COVID bills are already "Appropriated" and are now being spent on something else. They frontloaded or appropriated much of the spending to intentionally cause inflation, then they did most of it under FJB, which explains why inflation went into hyper-drive as soon as they got rid of Trump. You do understand the difference between appropriation and actual spending, correct?

They were able to trick Trump into signing those appropriation bills because he knew if he refused they would accuse him of not doing anything to fight COVID, which they did anyway before the election.
Here's what I don't want to do...

Pick through your crap to hear your modifications of what you assert is "self evident".

Show me sources which inform your gripes.

Here's what I don't want to do...

Pick through your crap to hear your modifications of what you assert is "self evident".

Show me sources which inform your gripes.
Well if you assumed the facts I explained to you as crap then any source I produce isn't going to satisfy a schmuck who doesn't care to 'pick through my crap'.

Clearly you have problems with details that don't fit your agenda, so I'm not going to do your homework for you. This is all basic economics any H.S. freshman has learned if they payed attention in class. It also helps if you have enough brain matter to remember what congress has been doing since 2019. One spending bill after another. Roughly $5 trillion in appropriations slated to be spent in this administration.

Am I correct in assuming you don't remember all of those bills Pelosi was writing before the GOP took over congress? Thanks to Mitch McConnell, Chuck Schumer, FJB, and Nancy Pelosi we're at the highest level of inflation in 40 years. Look it up. I'll wait.

Last edited:
I think his four main accomplishments are handing billions of dollars in weaponry to the Taliban. a sharp increase in violent crime, a meteoric rise in the sexual mutilation of children and high inflation, the likes of which we haven't seen since the Carter administration

Well if you assumed the facts I explained to you as crap then any source I produce isn't going to satisfy a schmuck who doesn't care to 'pick through my crap'.

Clearly you have problems with details that don't fit your agenda, so I'm not going to do your homework for you. This is all basic economics any H.S. freshman has learned if they payed attention in class. It also helps if you have enough brain matter to remember what congress has been doing since 2019. One spending bill after another. Roughly $5 trillion in appropriations slated to be spent in this administration.

Am I correct in assuming you don't remember all of those bills Pelosi was writing before the GOP took over congress? Thanks to Mitch McConnell, Chuck Schumer, FJB, and Nancy Pelosi we're at the highest level of inflation in 40 years. Look it up. I'll wait.
I took graduate level economics.

You can stop yammering any time.

Forum List

Back