Biden Administration Can't Be Sued For Pressuring Social Media Companies To Remove Misinformation, SCOTUS Ruling/

I’m glad to see you are against big gov nanny state though… how do you feel about the other case in SCOTUS where Trump is looking for absolute immunity for the prez?

I strongly oppose P01135798 and his immunity. His actions before entering WH are NOT covered by Presidential Immunity. His action in office are NOT cover by Immunity. Once he left office, he lost his immunity and therefore he can trials and jail time. I want that Orange Shit Gibbon behind bars.

Free Speech Freedom Of Speech GIF - Free Speech Freedom Of Speech First  Amendment - Discover & Share GIFs

Point of clarity is that the administration CAN be sued but the person who sues has to prove that they were actually harmed by anything the government did.

It would be the end of the nation if one man is ruled to be above all laws of the land. We are already on the down slide, but this would be like cutting the head off someone to cure their headache.

No man, not even the lying 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Putin Orange Shit Gibbon is above the law. He lost his immunity when he left office, Lock his ass up.

Liberals have turned “misinformation” into a Very Subjective word as a weapon and I’m extremely reluctant to have any lib inspired entity decide for me what I can see as if I’m incapable of discerning myself. It’s wholly Un American

As they should be allowed to do, it just should not be done at the urging of the US Fed Govt.
If the government were coercing them to do something, that would be different.

The government expressing what they think would be in the best interest of the country is totally different.

If the government were coercing them to do something, that would be different.

The government expressing what they think would be in the best interest of the country is totally different.

Sure...when an entity with the power to destroy your business urges you to do something, it is no different than you or I asking :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Liberals have turned “misinformation” into a Very Subjective word as a weapon and I’m extremely reluctant to have any lib inspired entity decide for me what I can see as if I’m incapable of discerning myself. It’s wholly Un American
Misinformation is what democrats call facts that hurt their narrative. Kinda like how dems only apply rules to opponents.

No man, not even the lying 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Putin Orange Shit Gibbon is above the law. He lost his immunity when he left office, Lock his ass up.

The POTUS should not even have immunity while in office.

Doesn’t exist on a private social media platform. Their server. Their rules. They can kick you off for any reason or no reason.
The government made them censor freedom of thought and speech... and that's where the constitutional violation occurred in my opinion... first its about a pandemic next time what will it be?... because now there will be a next time....

Conservatives oppose the ruling because they believe it will interfere with the spread of right-wing disinformation and lies; as usual conservatives are wrong.

Everyone should oppose it as it is not the job of the Fed Govt to decide what is "true" or not.

If Trump should happen to win, do you trust his admin to not abuse this?

Forum List

Back