Biden administration officially withdraws vaccine rule

In what way did he ignore the courts?

White House press secretary Jennifer Psaki said the Biden administration would “not be deterred” by the Supreme Court decision, and urged employers to immediately continue to “initiate vaccination requirements.”
-----
i suppose you could say that "urging" isn't law but he sure is flying in the face of it.

here's an actual "liberal" site saying it also

White House press secretary Jennifer Psaki said the Biden administration would “not be deterred” by the Supreme Court decision, and urged employers to immediately continue to “initiate vaccination requirements.”
-----
i suppose you could say that "urging" isn't law but he sure is flying in the face of it.

here's an actual "liberal" site saying it also

The court ruling had nothing to do with private employers choosing to have a vaccine requirement, it just said the Govt cannot force them to do so.

Asking them to do it on their own in no way ignores the ruling. Ignoring the ruling would be fining them anyhow

The court ruling had nothing to do with private employers choosing to have a vaccine requirement, it just said the Govt cannot force them to do so.

Asking them to do it on their own in no way ignores the ruling. Ignoring the ruling would be fining them anyhow
but it does pretty much ignore the courts saying YOU CAN'T DO THIS as he "strongly" does it anyway.

when the court says you can't do something, do you dance around it and try anyway?

but it does pretty much ignore the courts saying YOU CAN'T DO THIS as he "strongly" does it anyway.

when the court says you can't do something, do you dance around it and try anyway?

The courts said "you cannot force people to do it". They are not forcing anyone to do it.

Joe Biden has always been an underhanded little shit. His regime is full of would-be Hitlers who think the laws don't apply to them.

Joe Biden has always been an underhanded little shit. His regime is full of would-be Hitlers who think the laws don't apply to them.
well in this case he's not even being underhanded. he was told to stop it and now he just pushes it to the line and shouts from the "safe" side.

given how everything is weaponized, it's not hard to imagine him still trying to "force" it in some fashion and keep it going back to court.

taking up time while still making everything a panic.

and you are normally this much of a dick.

at least one of us is doing something new.

We are what we are.

I am truly not believing you do not see the difference between these two things.

1. Do this thing or we will fine your business out of existence

and

2. We would like you to this thing.

We are what we are.

I am truly not believing you do not see the difference between these two things.

1. Do this thing or we will fine your business out of existence

and

2. We would like you to this thing.
i truly believe you saw me say from the outset "this is what people will say" in the very difference you are referring to. it seems you chose to gloss over my admission of that from the outset so you can be a confrontational ass.

when i see biden NOT cross that line you put in the sand, i'll say hey, honest and fair effort. but when i see them walk over any rights or constitutional process in place and doing it knowingly so he can "buy time" - i fail to see how this is an "honest effort" to play fair and simply "suggest".

you yourself said he did things against the constitution simply to wait for courts and play "that game".

yet you seem to think a simple thing like a court order will make him stop.

ok. you be who you are.

you yourself said he did things against the constitution simply to wait for courts and play "that game".

yet you seem to think a simple thing like a court order will make him stop.

I did say that and so far the court order has made him stop.

When we see him defy the court order I will be the first to condemn him for doing so.

I did say that and so far the court order has made him stop.

When we see him defy the court order I will be the first to condemn him for doing so.
will any court order do?

not even waiting on the ruling, fire away:

SO - given biden loves to play games here and do what he wants ANYWAY - forgive me for believing he'd not simply go "gosh, we lost, back to work now" vs. continue his insane pushes.

AND HOWEVER - the question still remains - IF he does in fact go around a court order, then what? we get to rejoice with you in the condemnation of biden, or would people actually be held accountable?

will any court order do?

not even waiting on the ruling, fire away:

SO - given biden loves to play games here and do what he wants ANYWAY - forgive me for believing he'd not simply go "gosh, we lost, back to work now" vs. continue his insane pushes.

AND HOWEVER - the question still remains - IF he does in fact go around a court order, then what? we get to rejoice with you in the condemnation of biden, or would people actually be held accountable?

Thanks. He is wrong for ignoring those courts, I imagine he will pay the price for that in Nov

Thanks. He is wrong for ignoring those courts, I imagine he will pay the price for that in Nov
which gave me doubt to to think he'd honor THIS PARTICULAR court order.

OF WHICH I SAID AND ASKED - should he do so, then what? does he get free reign til he's voted out or the R's take back over and launch a counter attack?

now that we're back to my original question with a war and peace dissertation explaining my stance (maybe next time don't give me grief if i simply ask you for a link, hmmm?) - what can be done or will be done IF he should continue ignoring the courts?

which gave me doubt to to think he'd honor THIS PARTICULAR court order.

OF WHICH I SAID AND ASKED - should he do so, then what? does he get free reign til he's voted out or the R's take back over and launch a counter attack?

now that we're back to my original question with a war and peace dissertation explaining my stance (maybe next time don't give me grief if i simply ask you for a link, hmmm?) - what can be done or will be done IF he should continue ignoring the courts?

This question has been brought up many times in the past few admins....what happens if the POTUS ignores the SCOTUS.

Not sure what the answer is. Can Congress do something with the purse strings to make the stop? Would the military get involved?

I hope we never find out, but I suspect we will with either Joe or who takes his place

This question has been brought up many times in the past few admins....what happens if the POTUS ignores the SCOTUS.

Not sure what the answer is. Can Congress do something with the purse strings to make the stop? Would the military get involved?

I hope we never find out, but I suspect we will with either Joe or who takes his place
thank you -

and i have no idea either. who's going to enforce the law? he's damn sure not going to turn himself in or have garland investigate his activities. but i suppose you could have seen it coming. sooner or later the abuse of the EO over the last several administrations on both sides would eventually not be enough. so they push it and do it anyway and see what happens.

til laws have consequences again, they're merely suggestions.

thank you -

and i have no idea either. who's going to enforce the law? he's damn sure not going to turn himself in or have garland investigate his activities. but i suppose you could have seen it coming. sooner or later the abuse of the EO over the last several administrations on both sides would eventually not be enough. so they push it and do it anyway and see what happens.

til laws have consequences again, they're merely suggestions.

I guess the ultimate consequence would be impeachment, but could we count on the party of the POTUS to do the right thing....probably not.

I even wonder if it would hurt them that much in the voting booth. Would the party faithful be upset enough by it to vote against their own party? I have no faith in that happening

Forum List

Back