Biden administration officially withdraws vaccine rule

The Biden administration has officially withdrawn a rule that would have required workers at big companies to get vaccinated or face regular COVID testing requirements.

Biden administration officially withdraws vaccine rule

How about the folks that got fired?
I suggest they lawyer up and sue the ex-employer.

Irrelevant if paedo Biden withdraws the rule or not, the dictatorship overreach rule was slapped down by the court. Bidens action is meaningless.

I guess the ultimate consequence would be impeachment, but could we count on the party of the POTUS to do the right thing....probably not.

I even wonder if it would hurt them that much in the voting booth. Would the party faithful be upset enough by it to vote against their own party? I have no faith in that happening
and this is what bothers me about the hail mary pass for federalization of voting. this is a state right and/or process. as much as i hate what many states did, their state, their rules. while i don't think they all followed the rules as set, that's for the residents to take up, not me. my opinions simply do not make fact.

the feds even emphasized this was a state issue everyone stay out. yet the first day they could, states could not be trusted. quickest 180 i've ever seen. even for politics.

right now im not sure i trust either side to do the right thing for the country over party. i see sinema and manchin do what they can to keep the playing field "as is" and man are they getting railed for it. strongest people i've seen in our gov in quite some time.

more of that, please. keep the common ground and *try* to work together. but we're many generations from that, im afraid. i think trump likes to play the part of the countries savior, but i also think he simply sees it as a part or path to glory; not a necessity for all. don't like him.

oddly enough i like to see what tulsi gabbard has to say. when i was in high school i had a gov teacher (ann norment, paris tx!) say to never judge a candidate on 1 issue. but if that issue were common ground, i think i would as that's where we need to go right now.

"everyone out of the pool" scenario.

Companies who went with the democrats and fired people need to have the shit (democrats) sued out of them.

Forum List

Back