Biden ADMITTED To Abusing His Power As VP To Force Ukraine To Fire Prosecutor, Protect His Son

yet you can guess biden was doing that for his son.
and you simply don't see you're doing the very thing you're now mocking.
You are evidently a few days behind / not keeping up, so try to read this one...

Biden confessed to blackmailing the PM of Ukraine...no matter what the motivation / reason.

While Hunter may not have been the motivation / reason, one can not simply suspend common sense / reason and ignore Hunter's affiliation with a well-known notoriously criminal Ukrainian and his company who has had past dealings with Putin and stood to benefit from Putin's annexation of Crimea ... while Biden was VP and Obama's new Point Man on Ukraine. Coincidence or not, it was still a massive conflict of interest.

I am not saying it did, but this mere FACT is enough to investigate whether or not it played into Biden blackmailing the PM of Ukraine.

You get it that time, or do you need me to type it slower next time?
And again, for me, the fact that sleepy joe lied about discussing the Ukraine with his son, and his son said he did talk to his dad, delivers to me evidence that there is a connection. Why lie about it if it didn't happen the way we think it happened? I merely follow the bouncing ball.
oh i have no doubt there were back door deals. but that's just how i feel and not been proven. i thikn we have enough people in the world today doing emotional courtrooms.

that said, trump is going to release the call transcripts. gonna need to pick up 10lbs of popcorn on the way home tonight.
people lie to cover up things they know they did wrong. I need nothing more to draw a conclusion. I have Joe beating his chest on a video that he blackmailed the Ukraine and then he lied that he didn't speak to his son about Ukraine when his son said he did. In court that will get you a guilty verdict almost every time. Just saying. If one actually adds 1+1 one will get 2 as the answer. I'm allowed to draw that conclusion, it's up to Joe to now complete his dance.
like i've said all along - i don't discount that they did something wrong. likely a lot of things.

but the video does not say that. people "hear" it cause they hate the other side.

i'm simply sick of emotional court rooms on either side. i hate it done to trump also.

You are evidently a few days behind / not keeping up, so try to read this one...

Biden confessed to blackmailing the PM of Ukraine...no matter what the motivation / reason.

While Hunter may not have been the motivation / reason, one can not simply suspend common sense / reason and ignore Hunter's affiliation with a well-known notoriously criminal Ukrainian and his company who has had past dealings with Putin and stood to benefit from Putin's annexation of Crimea ... while Biden was VP and Obama's new Point Man on Ukraine. Coincidence or not, it was still a massive conflict of interest.

I am not saying it did, but this mere FACT is enough to investigate whether or not it played into Biden blackmailing the PM of Ukraine.

And again, for me, the fact that sleepy joe lied about discussing the Ukraine with his son, and his son said he did talk to his dad, delivers to me evidence that there is a connection. Why lie about it if it didn't happen the way we think it happened? I merely follow the bouncing ball.
oh i have no doubt there were back door deals. but that's just how i feel and not been proven. i thikn we have enough people in the world today doing emotional courtrooms.

that said, trump is going to release the call transcripts. gonna need to pick up 10lbs of popcorn on the way home tonight.
people lie to cover up things they know they did wrong. I need nothing more to draw a conclusion. I have Joe beating his chest on a video that he blackmailed the Ukraine and then he lied that he didn't speak to his son about Ukraine when his son said he did. In court that will get you a guilty verdict almost every time. Just saying. If one actually adds 1+1 one will get 2 as the answer. I'm allowed to draw that conclusion, it's up to Joe to now complete his dance.
like i've said all along - i don't discount that they did something wrong. likely a lot of things.

but the video does not say that. people "hear" it cause they hate the other side.

i'm simply sick of emotional court rooms on either side. i hate it done to trump also.
what is it he bragged about then?

everything after it, was.
As I said, the FACT that the VP's son was working for a well-known notoriously criminal Ukrainian and his criminal energy company that has a history of dealing with Putin and stood to benefit from Putin's annexation of Crimea while Biden was VP and Obama's new Point Man for Ukraine is enough of a consequence / conflict of interest to investigate if one had any influence / anything to do with the other.

Democrats have investigated President Trump for 3+ years based on Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda Hillary bought from a foreign spy, information that was debunked. The information above has been substantiated.

Since YOU are tired of all of this WE ALL should ignore potential crimes / evidence of crimes, such as video-taped confessions of blackmail?

Last edited:
As I said, the FACT that the VP's son was working for a well-known notoriously criminal Ukrainian and his criminal energy company that has a history of dealing with Putin and stood to benefit from Putin's annexation of Crimea while Biden was VP and Obama's new Point Man for Ukraine is enough of a consequence / conflict of interest to investigate if one had any influence / anything to do with the other.
but there is no "connection" we know of to link those together AS FACT. just speculation.

you scream when done to trump then turn around and do it yourself.

but there is no "connection" we know of to link those together AS FACT. just speculation.

why lie about then? I know why, you? does pandora's box ring a bell?

what did the video say?

what did the video say?
yeah, if you don't think it says he's bragging about blackmailing the Ukraine PM, what is it you think he said?

why lie about then? I know why, you? does pandora's box ring a bell?
again - i don't deny i also feel this way.

but can you tell me there's physical proof to tie it all together? all i'm asking for that while the bashing of me and my views may be therapeutic, it doesn't change that i've yet to see a factual link to make how i feel more than my own emotional issue.

but can you tell me there's physical proof to tie it all together?
The Democrats have spent 3+ years investigating / in SEARCH of evidence that would enable them to Impeach the President. The whole time they defended all of it by saying evidence tying everything together is not needed to open an investigation. Evidence that puts it all together is found during an investigation.

Either that is true or it is not.

Assuming that is true, as I pointed out, there is enough evidence here to INVESTIGATE.

yeah, if you don't think it says he's bragging about blackmailing the Ukraine PM, what is it you think he said?
Anyone who listens to / watches Biden's video-taped confession and does not come away acknowledging the VP was bragging about EXTORTION the Ukraine PM does not WANT to acknowledge it.

Extortion:
'the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.'

By DEFINITION, Biden brags on video of extorting the Ukraine PM.

Oh yeah, Jared earned the Saudi and UAE money.
Prove he didn't....

My guess is that....

:p

Anyone can have a guess, but I said imo they should "inquire." I think Jared gave assurances to the Saudis and UAE that Trump had their backs against Iran, so they paid his tab for his bankrupting building. I think that should be investigated too.

"IN HIS OWN WORDS, WITH VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko."

A huge 'THANK YOU' going out to the Deep State anti-Trump Intel Agency holdout for bringing the almost-forgotten / almost-completely-ignored/hidden back up and on to 'Center Stage' in yet another failed 'We've got him this time' Democrat moment...perfect timing...

...and a huge 'THANK You' to Uncle Joe for feeling the need to admit this on camerain an attempt to try to prove to snowflakes he IS a tough guy who can strong-arm foreign governments / leaders when he wants / has to...

This is yet another attempted attack on President Trump that has 'boomeranged'.

In blackmailing Ukraine to protect his son, especially WHEN he did it, Biden basically helped / threatened to help Putin...

"It’s particularly odd that a Vice President would make such a threat to an ally that was under siege from Russia. The loss of $1 billion in loan guarantees would have been a huge blow to Ukraine and a boon to Russia, given the state of relations between the two countries."

Report: Biden forced ouster of prosecutor investigating his son's firm
Still too dumb to know the real def of snowflake I see.
Biden and all euros threw the corrupt pose tear out.
Omg
Don't tell me you have another gateway pundit swill?

but can you tell me there's physical proof to tie it all together?
The Democrats have spent 3+ years investigating / in SEARCH of evidence that would enable them to Impeach the President. The whole time they defended all of it by saying evidence tying everything together is not needed to open an investigation. Evidence that puts it all together is found during an investigation.

Either that is true or it is not.

Assuming that is true, as I pointed out, there is enough evidence here to INVESTIGATE.
but you've been saying he's guilty - we're NOW coming to investigate. thank you for putting the cart back behind the horse.

"IN HIS OWN WORDS, WITH VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko."

A huge 'THANK YOU' going out to the Deep State anti-Trump Intel Agency holdout for bringing the almost-forgotten / almost-completely-ignored/hidden back up and on to 'Center Stage' in yet another failed 'We've got him this time' Democrat moment...perfect timing...

...and a huge 'THANK You' to Uncle Joe for feeling the need to admit this on camerain an attempt to try to prove to snowflakes he IS a tough guy who can strong-arm foreign governments / leaders when he wants / has to...

In blackmailing Ukraine to protect his son, especially WHEN he did it, Biden basically helped / threatened to help Putin...

"It’s particularly odd that a Vice President would make such a threat to an ally that was under siege from Russia. The loss of $1 billion in loan guarantees would have been a huge blow to Ukraine and a boon to Russia, given the state of relations between the two countries."

Omg
If only all average lawyers who were ignorant of energy / energy companies and who were kicked out of the US military for drug use were worth $3 Million we would have a lot fewer lawyers and a lot more foreign energy company board members....

but you've been saying he's guilty - we're NOW coming to investigate. thank you for putting the cart back behind the horse.
I have been saying WHO is guilty? If you mean Biden, you're right. He gave his video-taped confession of extortion. What Biden declared on the video tape, as I pointed out, is the definition of 'Extortion'. And 'we' are not investigating anything - Biden is being protected from investigation just as Hillary was 4 years ago. It's like a 2016 flashback....

joe-biden-ukraine.jpg

Joe Biden & Ukraine: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Everyone wanted Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin removed.
the question is did he threaten pulling money if they didn't? what business of it was his to tell another country to fire a prosecutor? quid pro quo much? come on injun, let me know.

You really think we should send American money to a country that is not serious about fighting corruption. What Obama did was correct.
Trump had a great conversation, even a perfect conversation, with the Ukraine President and they discussed corruption.

The Prosecutor wants to get to the bottom of this Biden business and also would like to discuss some things with our AG. Given all the US money we have given them, that's probably a very good idea.

So you say. The Trump Administration is one of the most corrupt.

I have been saying WHO is guilty? If you mean Biden, you're right. He gave his video-taped confession of extortion. What Biden declared on the video tape, as I pointed out, is the definition of 'Extortion'. And 'we' are not investigating anything - Biden is being protected from investigation just as Hillary was 4 years ago. It's like a 2016 flashback....

Maybe I'll read you're swill when you know the def of snowflake.
A sad thing to illustrate your ignorance.
Biden and euros got the corrupt guy out
Are you blind to see that's different from a sitting pres?

HES NOT THE PRES DARLIN.
CANT YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

HES NOT THE PRES DARLIN.
CANT YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

Omg
If only all average lawyers who were ignorant of energy / energy companies and who were kicked out of the US military for drug use were worth $3 Million we would have a lot fewer lawyers and a lot more foreign energy company board members....

I finally got the snowflake stupidity.
You're an euro second language knees news group

Maybe I'll read you're swill when you know the def of snowflake.
Your fear of / refusal to read anything that does not agree with your ideology / easily-manipulated fragile emotional state, which offends you and forces you to flee to your 'safe space' where you don't have to read anything that acknowledges common sense, reason, or reality is a demonstration of why DEMOCRATS adopted that phrase, to describe fellow democrats who were fragile, easily-offended, emotional creatures.....

You are the epitome of 'snowflake'...snowflake.

Forum List

Back