Biden ADMITTED To Abusing His Power As VP To Force Ukraine To Fire Prosecutor, Protect His Son

joe-biden-ukraine.jpg

Joe Biden & Ukraine: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Everyone wanted Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin removed.
the question is did he threaten pulling money if they didn't? what business of it was his to tell another country to fire a prosecutor? quid pro quo much? come on injun, let me know.
Why should we give money to a corrupt government?
Ask Obama and Iran
Don't use Trump as your news source.
Donald Trump miscasts money, terms in the Iran nuclear deal
Stop being a stalking LOSER. That is the second old dead thread of mine you've revived.

If I made your pussy hurt in another thread address it there rather than acting like a petulant child and bumping dead shit.

joe-biden-ukraine.jpg

Joe Biden & Ukraine: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Everyone wanted Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin removed.
the question is did he threaten pulling money if they didn't? what business of it was his to tell another country to fire a prosecutor? quid pro quo much? come on injun, let me know.
Why should we give money to a corrupt government?
Ask Obama and Iran
Don't use Trump as your news source.
Donald Trump miscasts money, terms in the Iran nuclear deal
Stop being a stalking LOSER. That is the second old dead thread of mine you've revived.

If I made your pussy hurt in another thread address it there rather than acting like a petulant child and bumping dead shit.
What's wrong with reviving old threads with updates as newer information comes out? Your bitchy whine about it only makes you appear annoyed that there's more information to make you look even more retarded than before.

Forum List

Back