Biden ADMITTED To Abusing His Power As VP To Force Ukraine To Fire Prosecutor, Protect His Son

I can't answer any of your questions because no one investigated it. why? that is the only question that needs to be asked. What was the prosecutor doing that upset all countries? let's have it. I'm good, you're asking the right questions, yet no one is delivering answers, why? 50k a month right afterward. and that isn't suspicious to you?
i'm not saying it isn't a good question. *IF* the prosecutor in the ukraine was investigating why they were paying bidens son, i certainly see smoke. i just want the fire before i call it burning.
how are you going to get to the fire? I'm all ears.
how is anyone? i'm all ears also.

i do know i'm not going to speculate my way there cause i hate it when done to trump.
so you ignore the facts? is that what you do?
show me the *fact* biden did it for his son.

that prosecutor was investigating Biden's son's dealings with the Ukrainian company. Are you as naive as you seem?

i'm not saying it isn't a good question. *IF* the prosecutor in the ukraine was investigating why they were paying bidens son, i certainly see smoke. i just want the fire before i call it burning.

i do know i'm not going to speculate my way there cause i hate it when done to trump.

that prosecutor was investigating Biden's son's dealings with the Ukrainian company. Are you as naive as you seem?
up until today i never read a thing that said they were investigating his son. so yes, i did look in several places.

up until today i never read a thing that said they were investigating his son. so yes, i did look in several places.

glad you finally found it.

glad you finally found it.
great. i'm just going to speculate shit into reality until i do.

The "help" that is at issue would be a full investigation into Joe Biden's bullying of the Ukraine government into firing a prosecutor. John Solomon writes that the prosecutor:

"... was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden's younger son, Hunter, as a board member."

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden's American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutor's official file for the Burisma probe — shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ne_scandal_with_whistleblower_complaint_.html

It was a conflict of interest, plain and simple.

"IN HIS OWN WORDS, WITH VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko."

A huge 'THANK YOU' going out to the Deep State anti-Trump Intel Agency holdout for bringing the almost-forgotten / almost-completely-ignored/hidden back up and on to 'Center Stage' in yet another failed 'We've got him this time' Democrat moment...perfect timing...

...and a huge 'THANK You' to Uncle Joe for feeling the need to admit this on camerain an attempt to try to prove to snowflakes he IS a tough guy who can strong-arm foreign governments / leaders when he wants / has to...

This is yet another attempted attack on President Trump that has 'boomeranged'.

In blackmailing Ukraine to protect his son, especially WHEN he did it, Biden basically helped / threatened to help Putin...

"It’s particularly odd that a Vice President would make such a threat to an ally that was under siege from Russia. The loss of $1 billion in loan guarantees would have been a huge blow to Ukraine and a boon to Russia, given the state of relations between the two countries."

Report: Biden forced ouster of prosecutor investigating his son's firm

LOL,

Paul Mirengoff

"Power Line is a site that features commentary on the news from a conservative perspective. We have been serving readers since Memorial Day weekend 2002. Four of us contribute to the site and add our personal interests to the mix of commentary on the news."
About Us

"These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy."
Power Line - Media Bias/Fact Check

Example of right wing dishonesty (Published in Power Line along with other RW Propagandists such as Paul Mirengoff, Limbaugh, Breitbart):

The Rise And Fall Of Right-Wing Media's Fake Theory That Harry Reid Was Beaten Up

The "help" that is at issue would be a full investigation into Joe Biden's bullying of the Ukraine government into firing a prosecutor. John Solomon writes that the prosecutor:

"... was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden's younger son, Hunter, as a board member."

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden's American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutor's official file for the Burisma probe — shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ne_scandal_with_whistleblower_complaint_.html

well i always said it was a conflict of interest at a minimum. but in all the stories i read yesterday, none said a thing about the investigation being about his son. i started seeing that this am and *that* certainly is a nono.

"IN HIS OWN WORDS, WITH VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko."

A huge 'THANK YOU' going out to the Deep State anti-Trump Intel Agency holdout for bringing the almost-forgotten / almost-completely-ignored/hidden back up and on to 'Center Stage' in yet another failed 'We've got him this time' Democrat moment...perfect timing...

...and a huge 'THANK You' to Uncle Joe for feeling the need to admit this on camerain an attempt to try to prove to snowflakes he IS a tough guy who can strong-arm foreign governments / leaders when he wants / has to...

In blackmailing Ukraine to protect his son, especially WHEN he did it, Biden basically helped / threatened to help Putin...

"It’s particularly odd that a Vice President would make such a threat to an ally that was under siege from Russia. The loss of $1 billion in loan guarantees would have been a huge blow to Ukraine and a boon to Russia, given the state of relations between the two countries."

LOL,

Paul Mirengoff

"Power Line is a site that features commentary on the news from a conservative perspective. We have been serving readers since Memorial Day weekend 2002. Four of us contribute to the site and add our personal interests to the mix of commentary on the news."
About Us

"These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy."

Example of right wing dishonesty (Published in Power Line along with other RW Propagandists such as Paul Mirengoff, Limbaugh, Breitbart):

The Rise And Fall Of Right-Wing Media's Fake Theory That Harry Reid Was Beaten Up

are you questioning the story that Biden said what he said? not clear what your point was with the post of the supplier of the data? you really aren't saying biden didn't say what he said, right? cause it's out there on internet land everywhere the video. so please don't out yourself as a complete fool.
QUOTE="jc456, post: 23176238, member: 46512"]

It was a conflict of interest, plain and simple.[/QUOTE]

well i always said it was a conflict of interest at a minimum. but in all the stories i read yesterday, none said a thing about the investigation being about his son. i started seeing that this am and *that* certainly is a nono.
well again, it was a quid pro quo anyway you look at it, and that is definitely a nono in our laws, and sleepy joe right out admits it. Then there is the pressure from three senators for Ukraine to work with Mueller or else. dude, the sleeze is very thick on the left. just can't avoid the slime and the grime

LOL,

Paul Mirengoff

About Us

are you questioning the story that Biden said what he said? not clear what your point was with the post of the supplier of the data? you really aren't saying biden didn't say what he said, right? cause it's out there on internet land everywhere the video. so please don't out yourself as a complete fool.

i always said it was at a minimum a conflict of interest.
i always said the video itself NEVER mentioned his son.
yesterday in many sites and searches, i never saw / read that they were specifically targeting his son
today i see that all over the place now.

ergo - i do agree there is a much stronger sense of "did it for his son" since i'm now seeing his son was the target of said investigation OF WHICH i was not seeing yesterday.

After reading the transcripts I am beginning to agree with both Trump-supporters and Trump-haters on this board who have said they believe President Trump goaded Democrats into going all-in on Impeachment, that they finally fell for the 'trap'.

The Whistle Blower has been exposed as a partisan (Biden) supporter of a 2020 Democrat Hopeful.

They did not have 1st-hand account information, which means all they have is heresy.

Based off of THIS, Democrats accused the President of a quid-pro-quo crime.

They then publicly announced they are going to pursue Impeachment before seeing the complain or transcript.

Now the released transcript proves their latest accusation is nothing more than another false narrative.

And after declaring hey are pursuing Impeachment based on another false narrative that has blown up in their faces...again...they can't 'put the genie back in the bottle'...

....oh, and by the way, a poll I just saw shows only 37% of Americans support Impeachment.

:rolleyes:

LOL,

Paul Mirengoff

About Us

i always said it was at a minimum a conflict of interest.
i always said the video itself NEVER mentioned his son.
yesterday in many sites and searches, i never saw / read that they were specifically targeting his son
today i see that all over the place now.

ergo - i do agree there is a much stronger sense of "did it for his son" since i'm now seeing his son was the target of said investigation OF WHICH i was not seeing yesterday.
Extortion is Extortion, no matter what the reason. Biden's video confession is the epitome of / by-the-book definition of 'Extortion'.

joe-biden-ukraine.jpg

Joe Biden & Ukraine: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Everyone wanted Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin removed.
the question is did he threaten pulling money if they didn't? what business of it was his to tell another country to fire a prosecutor? quid pro quo much? come on injun, let me know.
Why should we give money to a corrupt government?
Ask Obama and Iran
Misleading Grampa swings and misses:
No, Donald Trump, we are not giving Iran $150 billion for 'nothing'

Not too hard to understand, unless you are a stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat suffering from the mental illness TDS.

Stop The Tape! How Has Joe Biden's Scandal Suddenly Become President Trump's Scandal?

While speaking to a group of foreign policy strategists, Biden boasted about threatening to hold back $1 billion in U.S. aid if Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko did not fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, who was about to question Hunter. Biden told the group:

I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’

Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Read the entire article instead of sound biting it.

Trump Twists Facts on Biden and Ukraine - FactCheck.org

https://www.factcheck.org › 2019/09 › trump-twists-facts-on-biden-and-uk..
“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden recalled. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Quid pro quo extortion, plain and simple, and yes, Biden's son was under investigation. after being dishonorably discharged from his military service six months earlier. So how is it a younun that just got discharged from the service is a multibillion dollar exectutive doing business in Ukraine? I'll wait for your fact checking guru's to explain what can't be explained but instead swept under the carpet. "and now you know the rest of the story"

Please tell me what is illegal about what Hunter Biden did. He was not under any investigation nor was the company.

Let me guess.

You thought that after Crooked Hillary's crimes were listed by Comey that you felt she had "no intent"? Am I right or am I right?

So the snowflake attack is to claim the $150 Billion Obama gave to Iran is Iran's to begin with, so we aren't really giving it back.....?!

In the past nations of the world - the International Community, collectively, have acted to freeze the financial accounts of terrorists and nations who have engaged in terrorism and/or acted to harm the International community / negatively effect the world's economy:. The 'argument' that the money is already theirs so we HAVE to give it back was rejected as a ridiculous idea. Freezing accounts is one way to put pressure on a rogue nation to end its actions that threaten the world community"

"Iranian frozen assets in international accounts are calculated to be worth between $100 billion[1][2] and $120 billion. Almost $1.973 billion of Iran's assets are frozen in the United States."
-- Iranian frozen assets - Wikipedia

In 2014 the Obama administration froze the financial assets of an individual Russian businessman...despite the fact that 'the money was already his'.

-- U.S. Freezes Assets of Russian Businessmen and Bank Close to Putin

WHY did Barry do this? HOW could Barry do this? The money was already HIS, so Barry should have given it back, right? Barry did this to punish negative behavior that endangered the United States.

Seizing a rogue / evil regime's finances goes back as early as WW2 & Roosevelt:

"WHEN Germany occupied Norway and Denmark in April 1940 the United States Treasury, in a protective countermove made at President Roosevelt's direction, "occupied" the $267 million in Norwegian and Danish property in this country. Secretary Morgenthau remarked: "Certainly it is in the interests of the American people that I sit on this money and do nothing . . . until the State Department can advise us more clearly on the status of these countries." In the next fifteen months the President directed similar moves involving seven and a half billion dollars owned by 32 countries (set forth in detail in the accompanying table), and it became clear that "doing nothing" really meant engaging in perhaps the most extensive exchange control ever undertaken by any country."
-- Freezing Dollars Against the Axis

Roosevelt did not re-think the situation and decide he HAD to give Germany back its money because, after all, it WAS their money.

So attempting to justify Barry caving to the Mullahs and handing the leading exporter of terrorism in the world - to whom he was forced to pay a ransom to get American citizens back, who was and is pursuing nuclear weapons, and who has sparked a nuclear arms race in the Middle East - billions of dollars to use to pursue their goal of attaining nuclear weapons while supporting their actions of seizing international ships in the Gulf, bombing Saudi oil production, and negatively effecting the world's economy, by declaring Barry had no choice to give the money back because it was / is theirs is DUMB AS HELL!

Last edited:
The real winners in this are Warren and Trump.

Biden is looking like the corrupt whinny asshole that he is.

All the Democrats are looking like whinny assholes.

Warren will now have a better chance of beating out Biden for the Moon Bat Party nomination.

Meanwhile Trump is looking great exposing the mindless TDS afflicted hate of the Moon Bat Party.

Last edited:
These stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bats are starving to death nowadays. They had to eat the nothing burgers of Russia and Trump racism and now they have been served up a nothing burger of Ukraine. They ain't getting much nutrition, are they?

Not too hard to understand, unless you are a stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat suffering from the mental illness TDS.

Stop The Tape! How Has Joe Biden's Scandal Suddenly Become President Trump's Scandal?

While speaking to a group of foreign policy strategists, Biden boasted about threatening to hold back $1 billion in U.S. aid if Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko did not fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, who was about to question Hunter. Biden told the group:

I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’

Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden recalled. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Quid pro quo extortion, plain and simple, and yes, Biden's son was under investigation. after being dishonorably discharged from his military service six months earlier. So how is it a younun that just got discharged from the service is a multibillion dollar exectutive doing business in Ukraine? I'll wait for your fact checking guru's to explain what can't be explained but instead swept under the carpet. "and now you know the rest of the story"

Gosh, you are brilliant and what you have gleaned means nada. The facts speak for themselves so accept them rather than digress.
Your boy Trump has done it again, and this time sent Rudy, who is Trump's lawyer and not involved in our government.
the fact is biden made those statements, fact is that is extortion. Dude, I don't give a fk what you think extortion is, I know and so do many americans. EXTORTION, Quid pro quo baby admitted on camera!!!!! too fking funny.

Please tell me what is illegal about what Hunter Biden did. He was not under any investigation nor was the company.

Let me guess.

You thought that after Crooked Hillary's crimes were listed by Comey that you felt she had "no intent"? Am I right or am I right?
folks, one can't imply the bleach bit server drives and the smashing of phones was an implied act of destroying evidence, but one can see that trump threatened the Ukraine president off that transcript. There ain't nothing left. The fks in here are plain and simply unable to use judgement at all. AT ALL! they are hooked to the hip of evil. I say no more.

It’s already admitted by Giuliani and Donald Trump, that this is exactly what they did.
i looked up "beyond zero credibility" in the dictionary.

cute hair you have.

You're simply wrong.
Trump Acknowledges Discussing Biden in Call With Ukrainian Leader

Giuliani says 'of course' he asked Ukraine to look into Biden seconds after denying it
joe Biden's own words:

Biden was sent there to represent our country in an official manner along with other countries that made the same demands Trump's actions were illegal
and if trump got a prosecutor fired who was investigating his son would you still make this particular play and say it's ok?

didn't think so.

If ya didn't think so, think again. Biden, as Vice President, joined with many other countries to make that demand and it had nothing to do with his son who was not under investigation. Don't compare Trump with Biden. Rudy represents only Trump and not his country. This action by Trump was wrong and slimy. He does a lot of it these days because he thinks that he is invincible.

Forum List

Back