Biden ADMITTED To Abusing His Power As VP To Force Ukraine To Fire Prosecutor, Protect His Son

then trump did nothing wrong.

we can all move on now.

He did in that it was done to benefit himself, dope.
PROVE IT.

i don't give a flying squirrel shit in a retarded tornado how you feel. prove your accusations or shut the fuck up.

It’s already admitted by Giuliani and Donald Trump, that this is exactly what they did.
i looked up "beyond zero credibility" in the dictionary.

cute hair you have.

You're simply wrong.
Trump Acknowledges Discussing Biden in Call With Ukrainian Leader

Giuliani says 'of course' he asked Ukraine to look into Biden seconds after denying it
joe Biden's own words:

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden recalled. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Not too hard to understand, unless you are a stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat suffering from the mental illness TDS.

Stop The Tape! How Has Joe Biden's Scandal Suddenly Become President Trump's Scandal?

While speaking to a group of foreign policy strategists, Biden boasted about threatening to hold back $1 billion in U.S. aid if Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko did not fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, who was about to question Hunter. Biden told the group:

I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’

Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Read the entire article instead of sound biting it.

Trump Twists Facts on Biden and Ukraine - FactCheck.org

https://www.factcheck.org › 2019/09 › trump-twists-facts-on-biden-and-uk..
“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden recalled. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Quid pro quo extortion, plain and simple, and yes, Biden's son was under investigation. after being dishonorably discharged from his military service six months earlier. So how is it a younun that just got discharged from the service is a multibillion dollar exectutive doing business in Ukraine? I'll wait for your fact checking guru's to explain what can't be explained but instead swept under the carpet. "and now you know the rest of the story"

Gosh, you are brilliant and what you have gleaned means nada. The facts speak for themselves so accept them rather than digress.
Your boy Trump has done it again, and this time sent Rudy, who is Trump's lawyer and not involved in our government.

Fake news.
How is Biden's VIDEO-TAPED CONFESSION 'fake news'?

:p

If you include Biden's comments in the context of the entire series of events, they make perfect sense. The fake is Trump and his cronies trying to extort negative info about Biden from a foreign head of state which is AGAINST CAMPAIGN LAWS.
explain what this meant then?

"I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’

Well, son of a bitch, he got fired".

These stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome don't care that Creepy Joe abused the power of his office to put pressure on a foreign government to keep his corrupt son from being prosecuted.

Trump supporters are the stupid, ill informed low information voters who suffer from TDS. Biden's son was not under investigation.
but should be is the point. 50 grand a month, wow. who makes that kind of money for an energy company besides him? The CEO? I doubt it.

That's $600k a year. Not a huge salary.

Fake news.
How is Biden's VIDEO-TAPED CONFESSION 'fake news'?

If you include Biden's comments in the context of the entire series of events, they make perfect sense. The fake is Trump and his cronies trying to extort negative info about Biden from a foreign head of state which is AGAINST CAMPAIGN LAWS.

"I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’

Well, son of a bitch, he got fired".

Read the article that I sent you and the meaning is clear. And please try not to take quotes out of context.

Not too hard to understand, unless you are a stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat suffering from the mental illness TDS.

Stop The Tape! How Has Joe Biden's Scandal Suddenly Become President Trump's Scandal?

While speaking to a group of foreign policy strategists, Biden boasted about threatening to hold back $1 billion in U.S. aid if Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko did not fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, who was about to question Hunter. Biden told the group:

I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’

Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Read the entire article instead of sound biting it.

Trump Twists Facts on Biden and Ukraine - FactCheck.org

https://www.factcheck.org › 2019/09 › trump-twists-facts-on-biden-and-uk..

Quid pro quo extortion, plain and simple, and yes, Biden's son was under investigation. after being dishonorably discharged from his military service six months earlier. So how is it a younun that just got discharged from the service is a multibillion dollar exectutive doing business in Ukraine? I'll wait for your fact checking guru's to explain what can't be explained but instead swept under the carpet. "and now you know the rest of the story"

Please tell me what is illegal about what Hunter Biden did. He was not under any investigation nor was the company.

"I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch, he got fired".
It is the 'by-the-book' definition of 'EXTORTION'.

PROVE IT.

i don't give a flying squirrel shit in a retarded tornado how you feel. prove your accusations or shut the fuck up.

It’s already admitted by Giuliani and Donald Trump, that this is exactly what they did.

cute hair you have.

You're simply wrong.

Giuliani says 'of course' he asked Ukraine to look into Biden seconds after denying it
joe Biden's own words:

And?
Your point?

IS IT BECAUSE HUNTER BIDEN IS AS CORRUPT AF? The Week: Ukraine is expected to re-open the corruption case against Hunter Biden’s firm. But it’s not because of Trump.

Zelensky's plans to root out corruption, one of the key components of his presidential campaign. Valentin Nalyvaichenko, the former head of Ukraine's domestic intelligence agency and now a member of the country's parliament, told The Daily Beast that Ukraine wants to discover the truth about corruption in the country, which in the case of Burisma, means investigating whether its founder paid off investigators who were looking into the way he acquired gas licenses.

In recent years, many corruption cases in Ukraine sputtered after prosecutors were paid off. Zelensky and his government want to reverse that and speed up the country's reform process by reinvigorating the Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine. Now, a new team of independent prosecutors will reportedly dive back into the Burisma investigation, as well as other cases.

Either investigate or lose 400 million in aid. I doubt that this will happen anyway.

PROVE IT.

cute hair you have.

You're simply wrong.

joe Biden's own words:

“Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S.,” Trump tweeted Monday morning. “We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them.”

Trump's own words. Sound familiar?

PROVE IT.

cute hair you have.

You're simply wrong.

joe Biden's own words:

“Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S.,” Trump tweeted Monday morning. “We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them.”

Trump's own words. Sound familiar?
So what? We give them this aid with the understanding that it will stem the flow of their folks from trying to illegally cross our border. These disagreements can be litigated, if you what to contest Trump's ability to make these calls, but, you know you would lose.

WHAT IS MORE INSANE IS WHAT HE THINKS HE’S BLOWING THE WHISTLE ON. “BIDEN IS CORRUPT, IMPEACH TRUMP” IS NOT RATIONAL FOR ANYONE ELSE. IS THE ENTIRE LEFT GRETA THUNBERG, NOW? Intel Inspector General Found Whistleblower Had ‘Bias’ In Favor Of ‘Rival Candidate’ Of Trump, Report Says.

Another "Insurance Policy". This one won't work either.

PROVE IT.

cute hair you have.

You're simply wrong.

joe Biden's own words:

Biden was sent there to represent our country in an official manner along with other countries that made the same demands Trump's actions were illegal

PROVE IT.

cute hair you have.

You're simply wrong.

joe Biden's own words:

Biden was sent there to represent our country in an official manner along with other countries that made the same demands Trump's actions were illegal
and if trump got a prosecutor fired who was investigating his son would you still make this particular play and say it's ok?

didn't think so.

Please tell me what is illegal about what Hunter Biden did. He was not under any investigation nor was the company.
I love when snowflakes expose who they are.

BB, for example, has no problem with the son of the VP of the US working with, on the Board of, getting paid insane amounts of money by a well-known notoriously-criminal Ukrainian and his criminal energy company, a company that had dealings with Putin in the past and stood to gain a LOT when Putin annexed Crimea, right before Obama refused to come to Ukraine's aid and allowed Putin to annex Crimea ....at the same time Hunter's daddy, the VP, was named Obama's Point Man on the Ukraine - a HUGE conflict of interest.

Such is life for Democrats. The VP's son working for a Pro-Putin criminal that made a lot of money off Crimea's annexation...which Obama refused to lift a finger to stop.

All of this is sheer coincidence...and it was perfectly legal for Hunter to work for such a notorious criminal connected to Putin..

...and I am sure Obama refusing to come to Ukraine's aide in any way, yet allowed Joe to Extort its P.M. before Putin annexed Crimea, had nothing to do with Obama's secret message of more flexibility after re-election passed to Putin through Putin-puppet Medvedev....

I totally agree with you, BB...

So Biden was sent to Ukraine in an official capacity by Obama to extort their Prime Minister...good to know. Thanks.

PROVE IT.

cute hair you have.

You're simply wrong.

joe Biden's own words:

PUNCH BACK TWICE AS HARD: GOP calls on Biden to release his Ukraine calls. Pretty sure Trump can do this on his own.

I can't answer any of your questions because no one investigated it. why? that is the only question that needs to be asked. What was the prosecutor doing that upset all countries? let's have it. I'm good, you're asking the right questions, yet no one is delivering answers, why? 50k a month right afterward. and that isn't suspicious to you?
i'm not saying it isn't a good question. *IF* the prosecutor in the ukraine was investigating why they were paying bidens son, i certainly see smoke. i just want the fire before i call it burning.
how are you going to get to the fire? I'm all ears.
how is anyone? i'm all ears also.

i do know i'm not going to speculate my way there cause i hate it when done to trump.

the big difference here is that we have Biden on tape bragging about how he bribed the Ukrainian official. No, he does not ever say it was to protect his son from prosecution, but why else? No one has yet given a logical reason for his doing it other than to protect his son. If you have one, lets hear it.
but why else?

dunno - but therein lies the speculation.

TRUMP BRIBED THE UKRAINE!!! the right goes crazy and says stop the lies and speculation. then turns around and does it. just makes no sense to me.

with the release of the transcript today it is clear that Trump did not do anything illegal or improper. Whereas it is clear that Biden did.

like all of the other dem/media allegations, this one also hurts the dems and makes them look like the fools that they are

50k a month salary for his son. why do you think he got that money? please, you're a fairly intelligent dude, now you're silent? hmmmm

I'm at least consistent. you can ask me anything and I will answer.
it doesn't matter what i think. it matters what can be proven.

if we can prove this was done to protect his son, great. but in a courtroom speculation should never be allowed. i'm not going to do the "what if" game cause the other side does it. i'm bitching at them for their speculation also right now that it's about getting dirt on trump. no proof of that either.

both sides are manufacturing rage.
50k a month is something to look into. why hasn't anyone? and you ignore it. funny shit. I'll call a scum fk a scum fk everyday, you not so much.
fine. go look. dig deep. it is our culture these days. if we find proof that's what it was for, great. nail him to the wall. but i am not for ANYONE being "nailed to the wall" for things that cannot be proven.
Most counter intelligence stuff can't be proven. It's in other countries and why we can't. what we can do and should do is question why joe biden's son received a 50k a month salary right after the prosecutor was fired. why didn't they? Hitlery tried, but left it alone when she assurance biden wouldn't run in 2016, swamp creatures eat swamp creatures, and we're on the outside watching and can't do jack shit, and you wish to lecture me. funny shit dude. I have a logical thought, and I use my brain. it's why I don't believe in global warming, seas rising, (no one can say where the water will come from to make it rise, why?)russia russia when I know for a fact the internet streaming capabilities forbid any such hacking as what was stated. Bandwidth is bandwidth, and you can't transmit more than the size of the pipes that data flows over. facts, it is all I use.

I get handed in here propaganda after propaganda. So spare me the innocence gig.
never said he was innocent. that's your speculation on what i have said. i said there is no proof he's guilty.

sounds like the left going after trump for russia - we can't prove you did it but you're guilty. like that tactic, i see.

Biden's own words prove his guilt. He said it, no one is making it up

Forum List

Back