Biden ADMITTED To Abusing His Power As VP To Force Ukraine To Fire Prosecutor, Protect His Son

Nothing you say is true.
Again, everything I have said has been substantiated / supported by links, articles, and even video-taped confessions while everything you say is fragile, easily-offended, easily-manipulated, butt-hurt, hate-driven, traitorous-Dem-supporting opinion.

'Nuff said.
A videotaped confession while bragging is hard to beat!

"IN HIS OWN WORDS, WITH VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko."

A huge 'THANK YOU' going out to the Deep State anti-Trump Intel Agency holdout for bringing the almost-forgotten / almost-completely-ignored/hidden back up and on to 'Center Stage' in yet another failed 'We've got him this time' Democrat moment...perfect timing...

...and a huge 'THANK You' to Uncle Joe for feeling the need to admit this on camerain an attempt to try to prove to snowflakes he IS a tough guy who can strong-arm foreign governments / leaders when he wants / has to...

This is yet another attempted attack on President Trump that has 'boomeranged'.

In blackmailing Ukraine to protect his son, especially WHEN he did it, Biden basically helped / threatened to help Putin...

"It’s particularly odd that a Vice President would make such a threat to an ally that was under siege from Russia. The loss of $1 billion in loan guarantees would have been a huge blow to Ukraine and a boon to Russia, given the state of relations between the two countries."

Report: Biden forced ouster of prosecutor investigating his son's firm

Yes, Biden wanted the prosecutor removed but nowhere was Hunter Biden under investigation.

Notice how the Russian immediately picks up the lie and goes with it.

so tell us, if not to protect his son from prosecution, why did he bribe the guy?

Because he didn't.

Yet, his video says he did...go figure.
Then you admit to being a moron who thinks his son was being prosecuted. Kudos to you for your admission.
thumbsup.gif

"IN HIS OWN WORDS, WITH VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko."

A huge 'THANK YOU' going out to the Deep State anti-Trump Intel Agency holdout for bringing the almost-forgotten / almost-completely-ignored/hidden back up and on to 'Center Stage' in yet another failed 'We've got him this time' Democrat moment...perfect timing...

...and a huge 'THANK You' to Uncle Joe for feeling the need to admit this on camerain an attempt to try to prove to snowflakes he IS a tough guy who can strong-arm foreign governments / leaders when he wants / has to...

This is yet another attempted attack on President Trump that has 'boomeranged'.

In blackmailing Ukraine to protect his son, especially WHEN he did it, Biden basically helped / threatened to help Putin...

"It’s particularly odd that a Vice President would make such a threat to an ally that was under siege from Russia. The loss of $1 billion in loan guarantees would have been a huge blow to Ukraine and a boon to Russia, given the state of relations between the two countries."

Report: Biden forced ouster of prosecutor investigating his son's firm

Yes, Biden wanted the prosecutor removed but nowhere was Hunter Biden under investigation.

so tell us, if not to protect his son from prosecution, why did he bribe the guy?

Because he didn't.

Then you admit to being a moron who thinks his son was being prosecuted. Kudos to you for your admission.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for proving and admitting you're a total idiot.

i already said there is zero proof biden did this for his son.
The whole 'son' thing is actually a sleight of hand distraction. Joe Biden confessed - bragged - on video-tape that he blackmailed the leader of an allied nation.

Snowflakes respond by saying, 'The prosecutor was corrupt, & everyone wanted him fired'. SO WHAT?! The United States has no justification for injecting itself into the government of another nation, through blackmail or use of military force, but that is EXACTLY what Barry did FREQUENTLY.

- Barry applied pressure to both have Mubarak removed from office then to have elections moved up, benefitting and helping the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood take over allied Egypt.

- Barry used tax dollars to inject himself into Israel's election in an attempt to remove Netanyahu from office.

- Barry 'pimped' out the US military to Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - to help them murder Gaddafi and take over Libya.

- Joe bragged about blackmailing Ukraine's P.M.

- Barry was caught telling Medvedev to pass on to Putin he would be more 'flexible' after re-election

- Barry committed an International War Crime by invading Syria without that nation's request / approval to do so and without Congressional approval to do so, all because of his embarrassing ill-advised 'Red Line'

Democrats / snowflakes have no problem with all of that, but when the President talks t a foreign allied leader and it threatens one of the criminal Democrat's own - especially their leading Primary candidate, the double-standard hypocrisy, false narratives /accusations come out

'It' is only illegal / a threat when Republicans do it.

Load of crap.

yes, you are correct. Biden is a load of crap.

Now pay attention.

Biden Admitted that he Threatened to Withhold Loan Guarantees from Ukraine Unless Shokin was Fired
By Keith Mann

Biden freely admitted to his role in having Shokin removed in during an event sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018.

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

So to you guys this looks like Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to remove a man who was investigating his son. Half a story does not create fact and all you Trump fellatio artists have done over these 3 years of living stupidly is taken half a f-ing story and run your mouths.

The Ukrainian Rada Wanted Shokin Removed

The Rada=The Central Council of Ukraine was the All-Ukrainian council that united the political, public, cultural and professional organizations of the Ukrainian People's Republic.

Joe Biden was not a member of the Ukrainian Rada

Viktor Shokin had much bigger issues than the corruption case against Mykola Zlochevsky. Almost immediately after he was appointed, he started to cause almost irreparable harm to Ukraine’s legal system.

For starters, he failed to prosecute any prominent members of the Yanukovych regime or anybody in the current government. He constantly blocked reform to Ukraine’s broken legal system. He was in charge of implementing the 2014 law on prosecution which the European Union had asked Ukraine to do for years.

The law aimed to reduce to role of prosecutors who “were absurdly superior to judges in the Soviet legal system that persisted in post-Soviet Ukraine” according to Atlantic Council. It also called for a reevaluation of all prosecutors in order to weed out the more corrupt and incompetent ones. Shokin manipulated the process so that the old system mostly remained the same and minimal, ineffective changes were implemented.

He was the largest obstacle to judicial reform in Ukraine. It wasn’t just Joe Biden calling for his ouster, it was the United States government and the European Union.

Joe Biden & Ukraine: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

So the assertion Trump made, the dumb ass right wing twitter idiots you follow, all of the alt right media you use is a bunch of bs fake news. So your opinions relative to this matter are incorrect. Trump looks like he's in a world of hurt on this one. And if Barr wants to go down with the ship, he can also.
LOL

These rightards can't understand that. There are simply too many multisyllabic words in there for them to absorb.

Because he didn't.

thumbsup.gif

Thanks for proving and admitting you're a total idiot.
LOL

Slobbers a rightard who thinks Hunter Biden was being prosecuted. :cuckoo:

I can't answer any of your questions because no one investigated it. why? that is the only question that needs to be asked. What was the prosecutor doing that upset all countries? let's have it. I'm good, you're asking the right questions, yet no one is delivering answers, why? 50k a month right afterward. and that isn't suspicious to you?
i'm not saying it isn't a good question. *IF* the prosecutor in the ukraine was investigating why they were paying bidens son, i certainly see smoke. i just want the fire before i call it burning.
how are you going to get to the fire? I'm all ears.
how is anyone? i'm all ears also.

i do know i'm not going to speculate my way there cause i hate it when done to trump.
so you ignore the facts? is that what you do?
show me the *fact* biden did it for his son.
what you want it on tape? go listen to his video admission of getting the prosecutor fired. If you think he's going to then stand up and say and now my son can get his 50k a month salary, you're very ignorant. The meat is there and it isn't any clearer than that once a man admits he committed treason on a live video.

[

and where in this video does it say he's doing it for his son? .

You are being naive. Is it the TDS making you that way?
People are incapable or putting obvious associated pieces together.

Again, for example, we are being asked / demanded to believe that a known, notoriously criminal businessman and his criminal Ukraine Energy company - known for dealing with Putin in the past and standing to gain from Putin's annexation of Crimea - sought out not just an American lawyer but sought out a mediocre American lawyer who had no knowledge of Energy /Energy companies and who had been kicked out of the US military for drug use, and NOT just to be one of their lawyers but to immediately become one of their Board members, being paid approximately $3 million...

...and we are being asked / commanded to believe that the fact that this lawyer's father was / is Joe Biden, the Vice President of the United States, who had been recently made Obama's Point Man to / for the Ukraine, and that none of this played absolutely part in the criminal Ukrainian businessman / company choosing Hunter Biden to be THAT lawyer.

:rolleyes:
well it should be obvious i don't suffer from TDS but hey - we go there when someone disagrees with us. some people can't help themselves and *eveything* falls into extremes.

with me | against me.

binary.

i hate it.
Jmo but Hunter Biden has needed to disclose what he did at Bursima and how much he got paid for months. Of course Trump's not disclosing what he did in Ukraine or Russia and how much he got paid, but the Dems are saying Trump employs a double standard.

But Bursima was cleared by Ukranian investigators some time ago on charges of illegal influence, and settled its tax bill. And that was after Shokin was fired (and he wasn't doing jack shite) and before the current guy Lutsenko was hired, and he's the guy Trump wanted to pressure. Bursima probably wasn't any less corrupt than any other Ukranian energy company, but that's not really the issue. The Obama admin got what it demanded: investigations into corruption. And Biden didn't do anything wrong in demanding it.

But, there are questions about what Jared did to get the Saudi and UAE money that bailed him out of bankruptcy. Trump is NOT answereing. But I'd rather at least one of our two parties showed a LITTLE transparency, and that includes letting us know whether Hunter was a bagman for bribes or something.

50k a month salary for his son. why do you think he got that money? please, you're a fairly intelligent dude, now you're silent? hmmmm

I'm at least consistent. you can ask me anything and I will answer.
it doesn't matter what i think. it matters what can be proven.

if we can prove this was done to protect his son, great. but in a courtroom speculation should never be allowed. i'm not going to do the "what if" game cause the other side does it. i'm bitching at them for their speculation also right now that it's about getting dirt on trump. no proof of that either.

both sides are manufacturing rage.
50k a month is something to look into. why hasn't anyone? and you ignore it. funny shit. I'll call a scum fk a scum fk everyday, you not so much.
fine. go look. dig deep. it is our culture these days. if we find proof that's what it was for, great. nail him to the wall. but i am not for ANYONE being "nailed to the wall" for things that cannot be proven.
Most counter intelligence stuff can't be proven. It's in other countries and why we can't. what we can do and should do is question why joe biden's son received a 50k a month salary right after the prosecutor was fired. why didn't they? Hitlery tried, but left it alone when she assurance biden wouldn't run in 2016, swamp creatures eat swamp creatures, and we're on the outside watching and can't do jack shit, and you wish to lecture me. funny shit dude. I have a logical thought, and I use my brain. it's why I don't believe in global warming, seas rising, (no one can say where the water will come from to make it rise, why?)russia russia when I know for a fact the internet streaming capabilities forbid any such hacking as what was stated. Bandwidth is bandwidth, and you can't transmit more than the size of the pipes that data flows over. facts, it is all I use.

I get handed in here propaganda after propaganda. So spare me the innocence gig.
never said he was innocent. that's your speculation on what i have said. i said there is no proof he's guilty.

sounds like the left going after trump for russia - we can't prove you did it but you're guilty. like that tactic, i see.
but there is proof Biden did it, he admitted on camera on a live mic!! and now he's running for president. What gig for a demofk admit treason and run for pres. wow. And folks be like, yeah, he cool. LOL:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

i'm not saying it isn't a good question. *IF* the prosecutor in the ukraine was investigating why they were paying bidens son, i certainly see smoke. i just want the fire before i call it burning.

i do know i'm not going to speculate my way there cause i hate it when done to trump.
what you want it on tape? go listen to his video admission of getting the prosecutor fired. If you think he's going to then stand up and say and now my son can get his 50k a month salary, you're very ignorant. The meat is there and it isn't any clearer than that once a man admits he committed treason on a live video.
And Obama was a muslim. LOL

his father was one, so why does that not make obammy one? just curious. I'm irish. why did biden's son get 50k a month salary, right after the prosecutor was fired? explain it or stfu!

his father was one, so why does that not make obammy one? just curious. I'm irish. why did biden's son get 50k a month salary, right after the prosecutor was fired? explain it or stfu!
Burisima was investigated by Shokin's successor and paid back taxes. Biden did not shut down an investigation. If anything, he got the corrupt guy out of it, which was the official position of the United States, btw.

But Hunter Biden was never a target of an investigation, and there's no reason to think he did anything wrong, but he should disclose what he did for the money. Of course so shoult Trump and the Boychinkins but that's another story.

Burisima was investigated by Shokin's successor and paid back taxes. Biden did not shut down an investigation. If anything, he got the corrupt guy out of it, which was the official position of the United States, btw.

But Hunter Biden was never a target of an investigation, and there's no reason to think he did anything wrong, but he should disclose what he did for the money. Of course so shoult Trump and the Boychinkins but that's another story.
naw, especially making 50k a month right after daddy got the guy fired. yep, you're right, silly me for seeing the pay back there.

naw, especially making 50k a month right after daddy got the guy fired. yep, you're right, silly me for seeing the pay back there.
BTW bendog how many folks you know get 50k a month?

Trump's kids. Bu the question is WHAT do they and Hunter do for it.

Funny. There was no quid pro quo with Biden.
WTF?

The prosecutor was fired, Biden's son was protected from indictment / prosecution, and Ukraine got money....

Okay, so the dumb fuck doesn’t understand Latin. Not his fault he’s an idiot.

For you other lefty idiots though just interpret quid pro quo as you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours. They scratched uncle Joe’s by firing the guy and Joe scratched back by giving them the billion bucks. Easy-peasy.
And how did Joe Biden benefit from that?
Never said he did.

i've said there's a lot to look into and yes, it needs to be looked into.

was the prosecutor going after his sons salary as the ONLY point? why did the other countries also want this guy gone? yes there's a lot to wonder about but i think as a country we've done more than enough speculation of guilt in the social justice world.
I can't answer any of your questions because no one investigated it. why? that is the only question that needs to be asked. What was the prosecutor doing that upset all countries? let's have it. I'm good, you're asking the right questions, yet no one is delivering answers, why? 50k a month right afterward. and that isn't suspicious to you?

the big difference here is that we have Biden on tape bragging about how he bribed the Ukrainian official. No, he does not ever say it was to protect his son from prosecution, but why else? No one has yet given a logical reason for his doing it other than to protect his son. If you have one, lets hear it.

It wasn't a bribe... Nice try...

Biden said Ukraine where not getting money unless they got rid of a corrupt prosecutor. All money comes with strings attached.

Trump said you are not getting the money unless you open an investigation on his political rival.

There is a big difference... Tip: Trump's is a crime.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Trump's kids. Bu the question is WHAT do they and Hunter do for it.
I can actually guess what trump's kids do, I watched them on tv make money for NBC, and for trump enterprise, the company they're named for. now what does Hunter do?

the big difference here is that we have Biden on tape bragging about how he bribed the Ukrainian official. No, he does not ever say it was to protect his son from prosecution, but why else? No one has yet given a logical reason for his doing it other than to protect his son. If you have one, lets hear it.

It wasn't a bribe... Nice try...

Biden said Ukraine where not getting money unless they got rid of a corrupt prosecutor. All money comes with strings attached.

Trump said you are not getting the money unless you open an investigation on his political rival.

There is a big difference... Tip: Trump's is a crime.
why did biden need for the prosecutor to be fired? what business was it of him? please explain that for me.

Explain how... Hunter was working for a private business in Ukraine. It wasn't under prosecution even though the prosecutor was corrupt.

In the past he tried to prosecute a person involved in the company which retained Hunter's services. Those charges where thrown out because the prosecutor is corrupt or also pretty bad at his job too.

So explain how Hunter Biden could be under investigation... Let's start, whats the charge? When did it happen? Could we have some evidence or a witness?

Meanwhile Trump has been reported by a whistleblower for possible criminal actions...

Explain how... Hunter was working for a private business in Ukraine. It wasn't under prosecution even though the prosecutor was corrupt.

In the past he tried to prosecute a person involved in the company which retained Hunter's services. Those charges where thrown out because the prosecutor is corrupt or also pretty bad at his job too.

So explain how Hunter Biden could be under investigation... Let's start, whats the charge? When did it happen? Could we have some evidence or a witness?

Meanwhile Trump has been reported by a whistleblower for possible criminal actions...
what an asswhipe. you go from point by point detail to some random no name whistlerblower who didn't even hear it first hand.

god you suck.

Forum List

Back