Biden admitting to extortion!

Meanwhile they try to impeach trump for no impeachable offenses!

What I don't understand about the Democrat Party's defense of the Biden Crime Family is this.

Why do libs think that Crackhead and Whoremonger Hunter Biden is worth $50,000 a month?

If it wasn't for influence?

WjoG6dB.png

GOP senators: DNC worked with Ukraine to undermine Trump campaign.

The Dems are in the position of saying that any contact by Trump or his administration, transition or campaign with foreigners ever was a nefarious apocalyptic outrage, but ANY investigation of anything the Dems themselves might ever have done is also equally outrageous.
Yes, they did! Those hypocrites in Ukraine were receiving American money with one gand and interfering American elections with the other hand!

The Hill:
It turns out the group that Ukrainian law enforcement was probing was co-funded by the Obama administration and liberal mega-donor George Soros. And it was collaborating with the FBI agents investigating then-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort’s business activities in Ukraine.
US Embassy pressed Ukraine to drop probe of George Soros group during 2016 election

Jan 11, 2017, Politico, 2 years ago:

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.
Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
Do Dems have no self-awareness? They figure that the Dems in the Media will cover for them?

GOP senators: DNC worked with Ukraine to undermine Trump campaign.

The Dems are in the position of saying that any contact by Trump or his administration, transition or campaign with foreigners ever was a nefarious apocalyptic outrage, but ANY investigation of anything the Dems themselves might ever have done is also equally outrageous.
Yes, they did! Those hypocrites in Ukraine were receiving American money with one gand and interfering American elections with the other hand!

The Hill:
It turns out the group that Ukrainian law enforcement was probing was co-funded by the Obama administration and liberal mega-donor George Soros. And it was collaborating with the FBI agents investigating then-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort’s business activities in Ukraine.
US Embassy pressed Ukraine to drop probe of George Soros group during 2016 election

Jan 11, 2017, Politico, 2 years ago:

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.
Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
Do Dems have no self-awareness? They figure that the Dems in the Media will cover for them?
And they do. Soros' plan and dollars at work.

upload_2019-10-1_9-28-2.png

Bullshit , the browning of America will make them a majority in this country , tell me after you people treating them like shit for decades h,ow will you get them to vote for your ugly group? A old fat white mans party.
All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats, and they vote democrat now... sooo what are you talking about, Democrats are the party of today’s urban slave plantation
That being from America's nazi makes it funny, it's weak bullshit but still so stupid that's it's funny. The rights solution for getting around the fact that the are bigoted cruel ugly people is to bounce it of the Democrats who are none of the above. The idea that the party of hate pointing fingers away from their selve . Is just generally ignored by the progressive.
we know who we are and we honor all people and your the old fat man party.
There were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations (excluding homicide) between blacks and whites last year. ... Blacks committed 537,204" of them. (Source: Bureau of Justice Statistics)

Democrats: OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IS WHITE RACISM!

Please repost this for all the fake victims out there can calm down
There was 50 hate crime killings in 2018, all of them done by your hate party , nothing else has to be said , that's the total statement and tells the total story.
So the other thousands were not hate crimes they loved each other lol retard lol
No they weren't hate crime murders, maybe I can draw a little stick figure picture to help your pitiful group who has sold out my country

The Crazies in the House have effectively removed Pelosi as Speaker. Sure, she is officially Speaker, but she has completely lost control of the House to The Crazed Squad who now effectively run the House. The Palestinian, Cortez, The Somali who married her brother and Pressley. They effectively control what used to be known as The People's House! 2020 can't come too soon!

With NPV, California Republicans who have had NO say for a generation in Presidential Politics, can turn out in large enough numbers to ensure that Trump carries the national vote and with it, the additional 196 ECV votes from the NPV States. The ONLY state with MORE Republicans than California, is Texas.

It's another Great Day to be an American!

BOOM! President Trump Surges Ahead of Slimy Joe Biden by 4 Points in Latest Poll, 47-43

This Impeachment will be stopped by the hate group in the senate , everyone knows that, they wouldn't care if he killed a baby...

You don't have squat. If you had High Crimes, the GOP would throw Trump right out on his ass.
...they have no conscience or morals...
That all may be true, but they love to dive on their swords in the hopes of praise from the Fake News Media.
... but there is enough there to get him out of office in the next election , which is all that counts ...
You have absolutely nothing.
There will be people lined up on the front steps of the white house waiting to charge him with a long list of crimes...
Fantasies and Wishcasting.
... the hate party will lose the senate without a doubt....
Nah, we look fine.

2AqLv2.png

... This hate group they call a party has to go, they are simply this countries biggest threat ,
You seem a little wrapped around the axle. Try looking at pictures of cute baby animals. That usually does the trick!

giphy.gif
Your hate group is toast.

Jbander sez "Your hate group is toast."
That's funny. You're the one going around calling President Trump filthy words like scumbag. In fact, you should go get a bar of soap and wash the filth out of your dirty mouth so filled with the hatred you project on others.
No it's normal for a patriot to hate and call the enemy's of this country names. That's the difference, you are the enemy of this country, so you support the a leader that wants to destroy it or sell it to the Commies. You people make up one ugly group and trust me , you will be marked on this and you will never have another chance to destroy this country with your ugly bigoted cruel hatred.

Bullshit , the browning of America will make them a majority in this country , tell me after you people treating them like shit for decades h,ow will you get them to vote for your ugly group? A old fat white mans party.
All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats, and they vote democrat now... sooo what are you talking about, Democrats are the party of today’s urban slave plantation
That being from America's nazi makes it funny, it's weak bullshit but still so stupid that's it's funny. The rights solution for getting around the fact that the are bigoted cruel ugly people is to bounce it of the Democrats who are none of the above. The idea that the party of hate pointing fingers away from their selve . Is just generally ignored by the progressive.
There were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations (excluding homicide) between blacks and whites last year. ... Blacks committed 537,204" of them. (Source: Bureau of Justice Statistics)

There was 50 hate crime killings in 2018, all of them done by your hate party , nothing else has to be said , that's the total statement and tells the total story.
Pants on fire!
Here's from a conservative source for you , if you need more I can come up with probably as many as you want . Google it, All of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism, according to new report

And look at this tell me which group has a problem t with the issues listed in this chart , If you say democrats , that will only be hilarious. but give it your best shot.
hate crimes2.png

So the other thousands were not hate crimes they loved each other lol retard lol
No they weren't hate crime murders, maybe I can draw a little stick figure picture to help your pitiful group who has sold out my country
So when you attack someone it’s not hate??? Huh

What I don't understand about the Democrat Party's defense of the Biden Crime Family is this.

Why do libs think that Crackhead and Whoremonger Hunter Biden is worth $50,000 a month?

If it wasn't for influence?
How about this one , fake news, fake news fake news fake news fake news. Or it's Clintons fault or it's Obama's fault , or the whoremonger Biden is worse then the whore monger crackhead, 13 year old raper, criminal, chauvinistic pig, cruel hateful, mean , liar, wife raper, grab them by the pussy, mentally ill, evil pile of shit Pres Scum bag. Boy that's going to be hard to decide. Oh and after he raped the 13 year old , he threatened to kill her if she said anything. So lets take a vote between these two.

No it's quite normal for people to hate their countries biggest threats and enemy's , do you not hate the enemy's of your country. It's not required by any means but quite normal.

No it's quite normal for people to hate their countries biggest threats and enemy's , do you not hate the enemy's of your country. It's not required by any means but quite normal.
Stick to the question

Boy this group is hanging on by the finger nails, as it collapses around them, it will get more manic. but it will be interesting and rather humorous because the remarks will get stranger and stranger because their hanger ons get more and more conspiracy orientated and everyone gets a kick out of that group of people , The commie behind every bush group are a hoot.

Stick to the question
You got your answer, it had a question also, that you saw fit not to respond to, So my first word in my response being NO!!!!!!!!!!! wasn't enough for you-

Interesting. So, it would be quite natural to hate you and everything you support given the threat yo are to my country.

This used to be called a "smoking gun".

Used to.

According to left, it's perfectly normal for a crackhead, with no experience in energy filed to become a member of the BOD, and consulting job with pay of $50K a month in a country where his father is president's point man. Nothing to see there. Also, it's perfectly normal to get a billion dollar financing from another country where his father was making a official visit. Nothing to see there neither.

According to left, this president has no right to ask any question about any democrat, and if he does, he's a traitor, he's obstructing justice, or colluding with foreign countries.

Insane.

Interesting. So, it would be quite natural to hate you and everything you support given the threat yo are to my country.
Of course, except I'm no ones enemy other then the people who have sold out this country and support This countries version of Hitler. You people are either totally blind or don't give a shit about your country.

Used to.

According to left, it's perfectly normal for a crackhead, with no experience in energy filed to become a member of the BOD, and consulting job with pay of $50K a month in a country where his father is president's point man. Nothing to see there. Also, it's perfectly normal to get a billion dollar financing from another country where his father was making a official visit. Nothing to see there neither.

According to left, this president has no right to ask any question about any democrat, and if he does, he's a traitor, he's obstructing justice, or colluding with foreign countries.

Insane.
Forcing government of this country and other to only pay him (scum bag)to stay in one of his hotels that hires hundreds of illegals, to make bigger profits and having children doing the exact same things as you charge is Ok in your eyes , You people just don't realize how hypicritical and stupid you look.

If these haters here weren't such a threat to this country , they would be perceived as a clown act.

Of course, except I'm no ones enemy other then the people who have sold out this country and support This countries version of Hitler. You people are either totally blind or don't give a shit about your country.
You better not look up what nazi means.. might blow you away lol

Used to.

Insane.
Forcing government of this country and other to only pay him (scum bag)to stay in one of his hotels that hires hundreds of illegals, to make bigger profits and having children doing the exact same things as you charge is Ok in your eyes , You people just don't realize how hypicritical and stupid you look.

You know it's lie, but you keep going with it. Fucking leftie.

Forum List

Back