Biden admitting to extortion!

No they weren't hate crime murders, maybe I can draw a little stick figure picture to help your pitiful group who has sold out my country
So when you attack someone it’s not hate??? Huh
No it's quite normal for people to hate their countries biggest threats and enemy's , do you not hate the enemy's of your country. It's not required by any means but quite normal.
Interesting. So, it would be quite natural to hate you and everything you support given the threat yo are to my country.
Of course, except I'm no ones enemy other then the people who have sold out this country and support This countries version of Hitler. You people are either totally blind or don't give a shit about your country.
You better not look up what nazi means.. might blow you away lol
No you need a lesson in history, 3 years into Hitlers drive for power he was the better man then Scum Bag is after his three years Ha Ha!

Meanwhile they try to impeach trump for no impeachable offenses!

This used to be called a "smoking gun".

Used to.

According to left, it's perfectly normal for a crackhead, with no experience in energy filed to become a member of the BOD, and consulting job with pay of $50K a month in a country where his father is president's point man. Nothing to see there. Also, it's perfectly normal to get a billion dollar financing from another country where his father was making a official visit. Nothing to see there neither.

According to left, this president has no right to ask any question about any democrat, and if he does, he's a traitor, he's obstructing justice, or colluding with foreign countries.

Insane.
Forcing government of this country and other to only pay him (scum bag)to stay in one of his hotels that hires hundreds of illegals, to make bigger profits and having children doing the exact same things as you charge is Ok in your eyes , You people just don't realize how hypicritical and stupid you look.

You know it's lie, but you keep going with it. Fucking leftie.
Funny, you better get caught up, what part is the lie?

So when you attack someone it’s not hate??? Huh
No it's quite normal for people to hate their countries biggest threats and enemy's , do you not hate the enemy's of your country. It's not required by any means but quite normal.
Interesting. So, it would be quite natural to hate you and everything you support given the threat yo are to my country.
Of course, except I'm no ones enemy other then the people who have sold out this country and support This countries version of Hitler. You people are either totally blind or don't give a shit about your country.
You better not look up what nazi means.. might blow you away lol
No you need a lesson in history, 3 years into Hitlers drive for power he was the better man then Scum Bag is after his three years Ha Ha!
Ummm ok nazi

Meanwhile they try to impeach trump for no impeachable offenses!

This used to be called a "smoking gun".

Used to.

According to left, it's perfectly normal for a crackhead, with no experience in energy filed to become a member of the BOD, and consulting job with pay of $50K a month in a country where his father is president's point man. Nothing to see there. Also, it's perfectly normal to get a billion dollar financing from another country where his father was making a official visit. Nothing to see there neither.

According to left, this president has no right to ask any question about any democrat, and if he does, he's a traitor, he's obstructing justice, or colluding with foreign countries.

Insane.
Forcing government of this country and other to only pay him (scum bag)to stay in one of his hotels that hires hundreds of illegals, to make bigger profits and having children doing the exact same things as you charge is Ok in your eyes , You people just don't realize how hypicritical and stupid you look.

You know it's lie, but you keep going with it. Fucking leftie.
Funny, you better get caught up, what part is the lie?

Every single claim you wrote.

Impeach Trump for Biden's crimes!
Senators Running For President Must Recuse Themselves From Senate Impeachment Vote:

Screen-Shot-2019-10-02-at-21.13.36.png

I like the GOP’s new in-their-face spirit.

Forum List

Back