Biden again walked away from answering any questions from reporters about the thousands of Americans stranded in Afghanistan on Tuesday.

Those who are stranded say you are full of shit.

You don't even know how many are stranded Americans aside from what they are saying. Grow up dickhead and get some facts.
Stay away from fox and you won't look such an idiot.

Firstly, again, I never said it was th e total figure. Can you fucking read?
If you know so much, exactly how many have been evacuated and what is the total of all countries,?
He doesn't have to worry about other countries because they are removing their own.
Forget about someone pulling my chain. Some one is pulling you dick.
No, you didn’t say it was the total figure because you presented that number as the number Americans taken out.

You got busted in that bullshit.

You don't even know how many are stranded Americans aside from what they are saying. Grow up dickhead and get some facts.
Stay away from fox and you won't look such an idiot.
Never claimed to know how many thousands of Americans Surrender Joe left to die, Dumbass.

No, you didn’t say it was the total figure because you presented that number as the number Americans taken out.

You got busted in that bullshit.

Again, you tell me how many have been evacuated. I'll bet you can't.

An Afghan American citizen?
Tell the American trained soldiers who defected to the Taliban when they arrived. Do you want th e m here too? They are traitors and cowards.
Why not put a sign up.
COME ON IN AFGHAN TERRORIST. ALL WELCOME. DONT FORGET TO BRING YOUR FILTHY RELIGION AND YOUR BOMBS. WE'LL EVEN PAY YOU TO COME OVER.

Then you complain about Mexicans coming in. I don't see them bombing the you try.

In fact, you couldn't give a shit about them. It's because Joe decided to pull out and your hatred is boiling over. Now your bleating and crying into your MAGA hats about human rights.
Don't make me vomit again you hypocrit.
No, they are already american citizens, even schiff admitted that Biden cannot get everybody out. Biden screwed the pooch.

Anyone get hurt yet? You guys are going to keep making a big deal about this until the next gotcha thing you think you have on biden. He’s doing fine. The withdraw from Afghanistan is going splendedly considering the initial panic.

Turns out the taliban want us to leave. If they kill people we might turn around and come back. I think we have till end of September to get out.
Trump would have made sure that the Taliban understood there would be hell to pay if they started killing Americans and those Afghanis who helped our forces rather than letting them leave.

The Taliban would remember what happened to the Iranian Gen Qasem Soleimani and then would have let our people leave.

1629913580241.jpeg

The Taliban respects those who know how to use power but laughs at weak leaders like Joe Biden.

THe Taliban would also remember this:

Trump would have made sure that the Taliban understood there would be hell to pay if they started killing Americans and those Afghanis who helped our forces rather than letting them leave.

The Taliban would remember what happened to the Iranian Gen Qasem Soleimani and then would have let our people leave.

View attachment 530564

The Taliban respects those who know how to use power but laughs at weak leaders like Joe Biden.

Nonsense. They would have taken over as soon as Trump left. Only Trump didn't leave, like he promised. Biden got er done. You'd be singing a different tune right now if it were Trump.

No Americans have died. Sounds like a good pull out to me.

Nonsense. They would have taken over as soon as Trump left. Only Trump didn't leave, like he promised. Biden got er done. You'd be singing a different tune right now if it were Trump.

No Americans have died. Sounds like a good pull out to me.
How do you know that no Americans have died?

The fact that our news media doesn’t know of any proves nothing. It‘s not like our reporters can go anywhere they want in Afghanistan.

However there are reports that the Taliban is executing Afghani forces who have surrendered.

View attachment 530564

No one has died yet correct? Remember what Trump told reporters when everyone was questioning his decision to turn his back on the Kurds?

He told the Turks, "you better not attack our allies". Did they? Well that's what Joe told the Taliban. Have they?

No one has died yet correct? Remember what Trump told reporters when everyone was questioning his decision to turn his back on the Kurds?

He told the Turks, "you better not attack our allies". Did they? Well that's what Joe told the Taliban. Have they?
How would you know that nobody has died?

The Taliban has executed our friends.

Wait a few days and we will see what happens. I will not be surprised if there is a bloodbath in Afghanistan.

Wait a few days and we will see what happens. I will not be surprised if there is a bloodbath in Afghanistan.
Are you wishing it so like I wished Trump died when he got corona?

Who are our friends? One day they are and one day they aren't.

Forum List

Back