Biden already created the best economy EVER

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

Which bill did he sign that impacted the economy citygator

What a pathetic troll thread. :itsok:
: crickets; from citygator
Some of us work at important jobs that require attention to keep the economy moving. You righties hate jobs which is why you ruin the economy every term you take over.
So, I take it you still can't show any legislation signed by Veggie Joe that has improved the economy at all.

Got it.
I did in another post. Did you miss it?
Lies.

The only bill you listed is the one he signed yesterday.
Oh. So the only thing you asked is the only thing I answered. Ok.
your answer was moronic.

Explain how a bill turns an economy into the best in history overnight . be specific.
What are you saying? That the president in office is or is not responsible for the best economy ever? Does it depend on who you support? Sure seems like every move he’s made sends confidence into the markets from his election to the stimulus bill.

All I know is this dung heap of a site was applauding Trumps economy from Nov of his election. I’m just crediting Biden after he was in office. A much higher bar than you righty trolls.
You claimed Biden signed bills that gave us the best economy ever.

I exposed that lie by asking you to list these mythical bills.
You keep moving goal posts like a tard. Biden has created stability to let the American economy breathe with confidence. He has executed a competent pandemic mitigation strategy missing under orange tard leader known as Individual 1. He pushed through the obstructionist Republicans a covid bill that Americans needed. The stock market jumped 500 points on the announcement. You are the moron claiming only legislation moves consumer confidence. He is only 60’days in and already has big momentum on his side. Only going up from here. Suck it.

The fake pres has been in there for 47 years. He is a big globalist asset and he will do anything they tell him to do. Nothing but an empty suit.

View attachment 467810
BDS!

I am not sure what your code word means. Try talking in sentences. Stop trying to be like Biden.
No wonder Tramp says he loves the STUPID.

You are more obsessed with Trump then most Trump supporters.

It's great to see someone stupid calling others stupid. Shows they don't understand their position in life.

These kind of people resort to bullying techniques when they can't win an argument or debate.

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

Some of us work at important jobs that require attention to keep the economy moving. You righties hate jobs which is why you ruin the economy every term you take over.
So, I take it you still can't show any legislation signed by Veggie Joe that has improved the economy at all.

Got it.
Lies.

your answer was moronic.

Explain how a bill turns an economy into the best in history overnight . be specific.
What are you saying? That the president in office is or is not responsible for the best economy ever? Does it depend on who you support? Sure seems like every move he’s made sends confidence into the markets from his election to the stimulus bill.

All I know is this dung heap of a site was applauding Trumps economy from Nov of his election. I’m just crediting Biden after he was in office. A much higher bar than you righty trolls.

You keep moving goal posts like a tard. Biden has created stability to let the American economy breathe with confidence. He has executed a competent pandemic mitigation strategy missing under orange tard leader known as Individual 1. He pushed through the obstructionist Republicans a covid bill that Americans needed. The stock market jumped 500 points on the announcement. You are the moron claiming only legislation moves consumer confidence. He is only 60’days in and already has big momentum on his side. Only going up from here. Suck it.

The fake pres has been in there for 47 years. He is a big globalist asset and he will do anything they tell him to do. Nothing but an empty suit.

View attachment 467810
BDS!

I am not sure what your code word means. Try talking in sentences. Stop trying to be like Biden.

It's great to see someone stupid calling others stupid. Shows they don't understand their position in life.

These kind of people resort to bullying techniques when they can't win an argument or debate.

You'll notice he's failed on at least three instances....and now he's disappeared.

He's saying Connecticut is a red state.

ROTF

Got it.
Lies.

your answer was moronic.

View attachment 467810
BDS!

You'll notice he's failed on at least three instances....and now he's disappeared.

He's saying Connecticut is a red state.

ROTF

He probably had to go to CNN to find his facts. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Gas up 25% and rising, which hurts the poor more than anyone. Good job commies.
Gas at all time low adjusted for inflation due to no demand from an economy Trump’s incompetence killed is a BAD thing. Learn economics.

So you want to play word games you stupid lying commie? Gas can't possibly be at an all time low when adjusted for inflation, It might have been when it was 1.86 a few weeks ago, at 2.49, not so fucking much. Now take you commie lies and FOAD.

Don’t be a tard. You are posting insanity. The idiots on here are pointing to the rise of gas up from historical lows as some kind of measure of anything other than the economy sucked, pandemic management was incompetent, and therefore demand was low. Demand is going up. Confidence is going up. And yep, prices have moved off historic lows. I know that was too complicated for a person who chants lock her up and Mexico will pay for the wall.

Yea I’m sure Big Pharma and other Chinese prostitute Corporations are going to be loving the Xiden Regime.

Chinese slave labor is cheap and profits are good.

The American folks that need jobs however, not so lucky.
Ok, that was unhelpful.

A bunch of name calling and Fox News insult marchers stepping in line on this thread. The economy is about to roar like a lion thanks to competency and all you guys have is “yea, well so’s your momma” posts.

If it's doing so well, what is with the $1400 checks?

Got it.
Lies.

your answer was moronic.

View attachment 467810
BDS!

Hurts a bit, but is so true. :rolleyes:

I can hardly believe it all. In just a couple of months Biden fixed the economy and the Covid crisis, and all from his basement.

Amazing!

How did he do it you reckon?
Competency. Instead of ignoring and cheering he is leading and enacting.
Would you say that since Xiden got the vaccination shot before entering office that Trump saved Chairman Xiden's life?

Biden has very little to do with the Stock Market and Unemployment...

States like Texas and California are the cause of the decrease of Unemployment with their reopening and people returning to work and the Stock Market has been inflated for awhile and will burst and you better hope it does it under someone else’s watch and not Biden because then you will have a hard time explaining how it is not his fault after you praised him for it!

Got it.
Lies.

your answer was moronic.

View attachment 467810
BDS!

Hurts a bit, but is so true. :rolleyes:

Yea, I try to never take it to heart just realize we are better then those people. And try not to sink to their level and tactics. Although sometimes I like to fight back for fun. :D I always get in trouble by a moderator though when I fight back. :D

Biden has very little to do with the Stock Market and Unemployment...

States like Texas and California are the cause of the decrease of Unemployment with their reopening and people returning to work and the Stock Market has been inflated for awhile and will burst and you better hope it does it under someone else’s watch and not Biden because then you will have a hard time explaining how it is not his fault after you praised him for it!

I have my gold and silver if the dollar were to collapse or become worth very little.

Gas up 25% and rising, which hurts the poor more than anyone. Good job commies.
Gas at all time low adjusted for inflation due to no demand from an economy Trump’s incompetence killed is a BAD thing. Learn economics.

So you want to play word games you stupid lying commie? Gas can't possibly be at an all time low when adjusted for inflation, It might have been when it was 1.86 a few weeks ago, at 2.49, not so fucking much. Now take you commie lies and FOAD.

Don’t be a tard. You are posting insanity. The idiots on here are pointing to the rise of gas up from historical lows as some kind of measure of anything other than the economy sucked, pandemic management was incompetent, and therefore demand was low. Demand is going up. Confidence is going up. And yep, prices have moved off historic lows. I know that was too complicated for a person who chants lock her up and Mexico will pay for the wall.
If you're trying to discuss macroeconomics with Trumpsters, you deserve whatever ignorant silliness you get :laugh:

A bunch of name calling and Fox News insult marchers stepping in line on this thread. The economy is about to roar like a lion thanks to competency and all you guys have is “yea, well so’s your momma” posts.

lol...Tell us what exactly Biden has put in place to improve the economy?

Got it.
$1.4t covid relief bill. Stock shot up 500 pts. ;) Market reflects actions and expected actions. Don’t you understand market returns? Biden's competence and stability are getting priced in.

Asked and answered. Maybe you can explain to me why we have the best economy ever with Biden at the helm?

If it's doing so well, what is with the $1400 checks?
That’s a piece of why it’s doing well. If you’re losing weight why diet? Come on man! Think.

d5ac50a53d4ddb64de48ec9e03af5fde230f98eaea55018de7845bddf3ad2bdc_1.jpg

You forgot Dementia Riddled Finger Rapist *Joe created the vaccine and personally hand delivered over 100 million doses himself.
Didn't you watch the speech last night?
The fact that you have to invent lies about Biden speaks volumes.

Asked and answered. Maybe you can explain to me why we have the best economy ever with Biden at the helm?

Funny, I looked, and don’t see it...The closest is you attacking anyone who disagrees....So, humor me, what policies has Biden put in place that gives you confidence to make the statement you did?

Forum List

Back