Biden already created the best economy EVER

Biden has a higher Stock Market than Trump managed in FOUR YEARS of trying
Trump had a much higher stock market than Obama after EIGHT YEARS of trying.

Dumb ass
We are talking about TODAY

And the RECORD Biden Economy
You are a deeply disturbed idiot. Trump doubled Obama's DOW and halved his unemployment. It's one thing to be a mindless hack and another to be a disingenuous prick (not that they're mutually exclusive).
LOLOL

Only in Trumptardia is 31K double that of 20K and 3.5% is half of 4.7%.

:cuckoo:
Throughout almost all of the idiot's administration it was well under 20k and UE was hoovering about 8%. Obama was a total failure and he never had to shut down the economy.
Yes, it was under 20K. Of course, it bottomed out at 6600 during Bush's Great Recession, so it tripled under Obama. For you math contards, that's a 200% increase. Under Trump it increased about 55%.

BTW, didn't I tell you to slither back under your rock?
I can honestly believe you're dumb enough to think I take orders from you.

Yes, that was pretty dumb. You take your orders from me. I mean literally, I control you changing your avatar. You admitted it
LOL

I said no such thing. Now you're kazzing again, kazzer. I said as long as rightards continue drooling over it, I'll keep it. Who knows how you think that means just you?

You liar. You specifically said you were going to change your avatar but couldn't because I was laughing at you for picking your personal self selected depiction of yourself as a deranged Trump. You're such a liar
LOL

You just can't stop kazzing. <smh>

I never said I "couldn't." I said I wouldn't. I even made fun of you for continuing to remind me because when you do, you're playing right into my hands.

Dance, puppet. :abgg2q.jpg:

No Stupid! Obama TRIPLED the DOW. He DOUBLED it in his first term. Trump only raised the DOW by 50%. He did half as well as Obama in his first term - and that was BEFORE the pandemic.

As for unemployment, job creation was substantially lower under Trump before the pandemic, and Trump LEFT office with the worst unemployement in a decade.

So how did DumBama triple the DOW? I'll give you a hint: quantitative easing.

A total leftist lie. The US comes in 8th in deaths,
You should know better than to lie to me by now, I always have the stats to expose Wing-nut lies.

#Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Population
World120,417,029+10,2872,665,246+29296,965,05420,786,72987,84615,448341.9
1USA30,081,657547,234

View attachment 467893

You were right, I was wrong. We slipped into 13th since I last looked.
Thanks to Biden.

Dumb ass

You are a deeply disturbed idiot. Trump doubled Obama's DOW and halved his unemployment. It's one thing to be a mindless hack and another to be a disingenuous prick (not that they're mutually exclusive).
LOLOL

Throughout almost all of the idiot's administration it was well under 20k and UE was hoovering about 8%. Obama was a total failure and he never had to shut down the economy.
Yes, it was under 20K. Of course, it bottomed out at 6600 during Bush's Great Recession, so it tripled under Obama. For you math contards, that's a 200% increase. Under Trump it increased about 55%.

Yes, that was pretty dumb. You take your orders from me. I mean literally, I control you changing your avatar. You admitted it
LOL

I said no such thing. Now you're kazzing again, kazzer. I said as long as rightards continue drooling over it, I'll keep it. Who knows how you think that means just you?

You liar. You specifically said you were going to change your avatar but couldn't because I was laughing at you for picking your personal self selected depiction of yourself as a deranged Trump. You're such a liar
LOL

I never said I "couldn't." I said I wouldn't. I even made fun of you for continuing to remind me because when you do, you're playing right into my hands.

Word parsing games, it's so you. Either way, you did my bidding. I love that avatar for you, it so captures who you are. One of the best avatars on the site for that reason

You should know better than to lie to me by now, I always have the stats to expose Wing-nut lies.

#Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Population
1USA30,081,657547,234

View attachment 467893

Thanks to Biden.

All hail, Joe Biden! From the "cynic." Funny as shit

#Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Population
1USA30,081,657547,234

View attachment 467893

Thanks to Biden.
But our mortality rate is up from 1.6% to 1.8% under Pinochijoe.

#Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Population
1USA30,081,657547,234

View attachment 467893

Thanks to Biden.
The death rate was 3% under Tramp.

Dumb ass

LOLOL

LOL

LOL

Word parsing games, it's so you. Either way, you did my bidding. I love that avatar for you, it so captures who you are. One of the best avatars on the site for that reason
LOLOL

I literally told you I find it entertaining when rightards slobber over it; and here you are, continuing to entertain me. As I recall, I referred to it as a guilty pleasure.

You crack me up.
thumbsup.gif

#Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Population
1USA30,081,657547,234

View attachment 467893

Thanks to Biden.
Nope....deaths divided by total cases looneytunes. 1.6%

Thanks to Biden.

Really? Would you like me to pull up the chart before Dementia took office?

The death rate is decreasing due to the vaccines that came out during President Trump. He made sure we had contracts with various companies to put Americans first. Now we have over a hundred million Americans who had at least one dose of vaccine.

So you unconsciously let it slip that Snooty Newtie burst the tech bubble with his capital gains cut!
Thank you.

No, because when something is hot, everybody invests in it no matter what. The tech bubble is what gave us a great economy during the Clinton years.
You said it was Snooty Newtie cutting the cap gains tax that lit the fire that heated the market.

Thanks to Biden.

The death rate is decreasing due to the vaccines that came out during President Trump. He made sure we had contracts with various companies to put Americans first. Now we have over a hundred million Americans who had at least one dose of vaccine.
And dont forget the trick of changing up deaths to things other than Covid now.

#Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Population
1USA30,081,657547,234

View attachment 467893

Thanks to Biden.
Nope....deaths divided by total cases looneytunes. 1.6%
Nope that MORONIC calculation assumes not one person currently infected will die, :cuckoo:

#Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Population
1USA30,081,657547,234

View attachment 467893

Thanks to Biden.
418,068 deaths and 24,854,972 cases when he left office. Its higher now because when you start fudging numbers you have to account for all of them.

Thanks to Biden.

And dont forget the trick of changing up deaths to things other than Covid now.
BULLSHIT!

Forum List

Back