Biden already created the best economy EVER

Trump handed Biden a recession...

Not.

The Wuhan-virus-lockdowns saw an economic decline the first two quarters of 2020. However, the 3rd quarter GDP grew 33.4% and the 4th quarter GDP grew 4% in 2020.

The 1st quarter of 2021 is expected to be 5.7%:

Trump handed Biden a strong and growing economy. Biden's energy stupidity alone threatens the growth and Americans pocketbooks.

Anyone know the current unemployment rate?

Hey Faun got a link from 2019?

:laughing0301: :5_1_12024::21::itsok:
LOLOL

Aww, look at how much the 3rd grader craves my attention. Sorry, 3rd Grader, I'm straight and married. Not interested.

:itsok:
Once again you are confused. You can’t recognize when your idiocy and lies are being mocked.

Poor kid.
No worries, let me know when the NBER declares the recession has ended.

Hey Stupid, the world doesn’t revolve around some bullshit website who doesn’t update their data for over 9 months.

I provided a link to current GDP growth numbers that proves you are a lying sack of shit.

How many times do you want me to kick your ass on this?

LOLOL

Aww, look at how much the 3rd grader craves my attention. Sorry, 3rd Grader, I'm straight and married. Not interested.

Once again you are confused. You can’t recognize when your idiocy and lies are being mocked.

Poor kid.

Hey Stupid, the world doesn’t revolve around some bullshit website who doesn’t update their data for over 9 months.

I provided a link to current GDP growth numbers that proves you are a lying sack of shit.

LOLOLOLOL

Poor 3rd Grader, you kicked my ass like Charlie Brown kicks a football.

d1009521056199e43e58617481dc8b5b.gif

Don't worry, 3rd Grader, you'll get it next time!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

Poor kid.

LOLOLOLOL

Yer meltdown is cute. :itsok:

LOLOL

Poor kid.

LOLOLOLOL

LOL

And there's your tell.

tenor.gif

LOLOL

Poor kid.

LOLOLOLOL

LOL

And there's your tell.

tenor.gif
My foot is swollen from kicking your ass today. :itsok:

LOLOL

Poor kid.

LOLOLOLOL

LOL

And there's your tell.

tenor.gif
LOL

From kicking air??

Try thinking for yourself someday...

Your meltdowns are always entertaining.
LOL

By "meltdowns," you mean kicking your ass so hard, my foot is sore.

G'head, tell me again how you posted § 16-11 34.1 3 times (in posts #171, #172, #173) before I posted it (in post #153).

giphy.gif

LOLOL

Poor kid.

LOLOLOLOL

LOL

And there's your tell.

tenor.gif
LOL

From kicking air??

Your meltdowns are always entertaining.​
LOL​
By "meltdowns," you mean kicking your ass so hard, my foot is sore.​
G'head, tell me again how you posted § 16-11 34.1 3 times (in posts #171, #172, #173) before I posted it (in post #153).​
giphy.gif

LOLOL

Poor kid.

LOLOLOLOL

LOL

And there's your tell.

tenor.gif
LOL

From kicking air??

Your meltdowns are always entertaining.​
LOL​
By "meltdowns," you mean kicking your ass so hard, my foot is sore.​
G'head, tell me again how you posted § 16-11 34.1 3 times (in posts #171, #172, #173) before I posted it (in post #153).​
giphy.gif
:dance:

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

President Biden is doing a great job! Republicans should stop obstructing and join the progress.

I ll Explain since you’re a stupid OCD ridden fat fuck.
Your argument is that under Clinton we did not have a recession and his is that Clinton’s policies led to one later. Clinton himself agrees with that. So if under a certain CEO a company never posted a loss but he made a bad decision and then resigned and the next year under a new CEO that company took a loss due to a prior CEOs decision then the prior CEO is responsible even though under his leadership that company technically never posted a loss.

You are very uneducated. All jokes and insults aside I mean that. You have zero finance or economics acumen. Pretty sad for a 67 yr old man. Tsk tsk tsk. I feel Sorry for you.
Do you mean this post? Faun

LoL

Hey Dumbass, I proved you are a lying sack with real, current numbers. All you have is a useless 9 month old link.

If stupid was a currency you would be Jeff Bezos, Moron.

:cuckoo: :banana::laughing0301::cuckoo::5_1_12024::abgg2q.jpg::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:
That's how Faun debates on the board... he goes and finds dishonest graphs and links and reports and uses them to argue his insane beliefs....
Bottom line he voted for Biden... he is an idiot....

That's how Faun debates on the board... he goes and finds dishonest graphs and links and reports and uses them to argue his insane beliefs....
Bottom line he voted for Biden... he is an idiot....

Jordan Peterson Start from 1hr 39min where he explains that all studies are geared towards keeping your job.

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

Like all citygator threads, this one didn’t age well.

Forum List

Back