Biden already trying to walk back last night’s Hiter speech

From Salon...

During Thursday night's somber warning about the threat to democracy posed by Donald Trump and his rising fascist movement, President Joe Biden repeatedly emphasized the importance of being "honest with each other and with ourselves" about the current situation. "But as I stand here tonight, equality and democracy are under assault. We do ourselves no favor to pretend otherwise."

The president reiterated that point later, noting that it is "my duty to level with you, to tell the truth no matter how difficult, no matter how painful."

Presumably, it is also the duty of the mainstream media to level with the American people, to tell these truths, no matter how painful and regardless of how much whining they get in response from Republicans. So too, it is the media's duty to set aside the cynical "horse race" coverage that can reduce existential issues to little more than political game-playing. And to admit that the typical "both sides" and "partisanship" frameworks don't apply in a situation where one party has embraced a fascist assault on democracy, while the other party is trying to stop them. It is on the media to prioritize the truth over some ill-fitting "balance" between two parties in an era when one of those parties rejects democracy itself.

Lol, Biden cannot tell the truth. Even if he do know what he was doing.

Just like the rhetoric you throw at Biden he hits back hard. Did that ever cross your mind?

I don't have to agree with what he said, but I know you MAGAtards deserve it.

What goes around comes around.
Biden hits back hard?

Time to step away from the crack pipe, okfine

And your big mouth is splattered all over this site. Touche.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Sounded like one of those threats that my favorite mod enjoys hearing about.

We were just having a little convo about how impatient they're getting with the threats of physical violence. Wonder who's ready for a little bit of a vacation.

1662151604074.png

Veggie Joe is an unhinged, angry, very stupid individual.

This is blowing up in his vacant-eyed face.
Awwwww. The MAGA herd's feelings are hurt because Biden called you out for supporting a fascist pig like Trump who tried a coup against this Country.

Trump has now been caught red handed as a thief & a threat to our national security. Makes ya proud don't it?

Awwwww. The MAGA herd's feelings are hurt because Biden called you out for supporting a fascist pig like Trump who tried a coup against this Country.

Trump has now been caught red handed as a thief & a threat to our national security. Makes ya proud don't it?
See how the evil little leftist monkeys blow up when you say bad words to them!

Keep at it. Or at least keep trying to be entertaining.

We like ya!

The RABID intolerant left have been demanding that Biden ATTACK Republicans, aka American citizens. So Biden attacks them, the left cheer but it blows up bigly in Biden's face so he's backtracking. :auiqs.jpg:

Let us make it clearer what he said:

U.S. President Joe Biden on Friday said he does not consider all of former President Donald Trump's supporters to be a threat to the nation, but said anyone who uses violence or fails to condemn it does pose a threat to democracy.

Near all the violence we have seen are from Progs. We are free to go where we want where I live. The schools are open. And it is peaceful.

Forum List

Back