Biden and Democrat Spending Led To Bank Failures

Biden LIED by telling us nobody who had money with SVB would lose any of it. FDIC only insures up to $250,000 and some types of bank accounts are not insured.

Here is Jojo lying again

Biden says Americans can "rest assured" banking system is secure after SVB collapse

Last edited:
Trump deregulations caused this. Bury the facts as much as you like, the light is exposing it.

Rubbish!

Barney Frank (co-author) of the dodd-frank bill said the 2018 roll backs had NOTHING to do with the SVB collapse!

And he's even a flaming liberal fag in a tutu.

Bullshit ... we've been "printing" money since 2008 ... this is called "hyperinflation" ...

Watch ...

We'll be "printing" more money to cover depositors ...

Exactly!

Now combine that with the FED too afraid to raise interest rates any further. They don't want to be blamed for this mess!

Bull shit.
Poor risk management by SVB caused this.
Dumb ass.

Liquidity risk ...

Why do so many folks have uninsured money in this ... or any other bank ... $8 million in your checking account? ... well, you were told only $250,000 was insured by FDIC ... you lose $7-3/4 million ... next time ... invest in 28-day Treasuries or something ...

Bullshit ... we've been "printing" money since 2008 ... this is called "hyperinflation" ...

Watch ...

We'll be "printing" more money to cover depositors ...
since dodd-frank regulations were dropped, the banks take responsibility themselves for investing in shit that is too dependent on interest rates.

Wow....so that's the main reason Janet Yellen was raising interest rates and then flying over to Ukraine?
raising interest rates is a method of slowing a growing economy to control inflation.

And separately, she was in ukraine to re-affirm our aid to their government. I;m not sure if some other official could have done that.

raising interest rates is a method of slowing a growing economy to control inflation.

And separately, she was in ukraine to re-affirm our aid to their government. I;m not sure if some other official could have done that.
I know what raising interest rates is supposed to be used for.
And
Every other God Damned politician has been there already.

I know what raising interest rates is supposed to be used for.
And
Every other God Damned politician has been there already.

wtxg78rsdkna1.jpg

Forum List

Back