Biden Announcing Executive Orders On Firearms Now

Meanwhile, late this afternoon, another mass shooting, in Bryan Texas. 1 dead, 4 wounded. Guy opened fire at work. Just another good guy with a gun, until he wasn't a good guy anymore.

Sounds like work place violence.
Too bad none of the people he attacked shot him to death immediately, huh?

What I am seeing more and more, is a seriously toxic mix of bad behavior, racism (almost entirely by blacks), aggression, and a complete disregard for even the possibility of consequences. I had 3 hands on, use of force incidents, last night alone, including one guy who threatened to ambush and kill a nurse for daring to object to his racial invective and verbal abuse.

Bottom line is, there are just a lot of seriously crazy fuckers running around.
Everyone stay armed, all the time...... you're going to need it.

Well let me know when Biden figures out criminals don’t care about laws, executive orders or anything that tell them no...
The ghost gun one seems stupid. They should just make the fucking things illegal. The Red Flag Law EO doesn't mandate anything and has nothing to do with criminals. President Biden is not making a lot of changes here, he is just leading by example and urging Congress to do something real.
I say again;

Fuck Gun Control 9mm

This is how the left gets Trump for 4 more years. This man is a true enemy of the United States

Meanwhile, late this afternoon, another mass shooting, in Bryan Texas. 1 dead, 4 wounded. Guy opened fire at work. Just another good guy with a gun, until he wasn't a good guy anymore.

What I am seeing more and more, is a seriously toxic mix of bad behavior, racism (almost entirely by blacks), aggression, and a complete disregard for even the possibility of consequences. I had 3 hands on, use of force incidents, last night alone, including one guy who threatened to ambush and kill a nurse for daring to object to his racial invective and verbal abuse.

You're right, there ARE a lot of crazy fuckers out there right now. Either that, or they've always been around and the media has decided to bring them all into our living room.

Since we've gone so nuts, imo it would be better if none of us had guns.

You're right, there ARE a lot of crazy fuckers out there right now. Either that, or they've always been around and the media has decided to bring them all into our living room.

That won't ever happen, though, so why even bring it up?

It would be nice if krugerrands grew on trees, but that's not reality and passing some law won't make it so, so why are you wasting time on bullshit and nonsense?

You just like looking ridiculous on the internet, or something?

Criminals and lowlifes will find a gun....I have no plans to be unarmed

Well let me know when Biden figures out criminals don’t care about laws, executive orders or anything that tell them no...
The ghost gun one seems stupid. They should just make the fucking things illegal. The Red Flag Law EO doesn't mandate anything and has nothing to do with criminals. President Biden is not making a lot of changes here, he is just leading by example and urging Congress to do something real.

The President can't make a lot of changes. It really is up to the (do nothing) Congress :(

The President can't make a lot of changes. It really is up to the (do nothing) Congress :(

It is in the hands of the Congress and even Democrats like Manchin are not willing to risk their political career...

Yes more guns! Let's have even MORE workplace shoot outs!

unnamed-2.jpg

It is in the hands of the Congress and even Democrats like Manchin are not willing to risk their political career...

Unfortunately you are probably right. But it's gotten to an INSANITY where literally, there must be NO restrictions. None. Because that's where these NRA inspired lunatics are leading us. That is their Utopia. I'm not anti-gun, I believe in A right to own firearms, just like any other tool. But it's not unlimited. It is not unrestricted. And thanks to the NRA, the 2nd Amendment has taken on a meaning the founders never intended. It's become a religion.

Too late again, people are blowing each others brains out in texas again already.

Unfortunately you are probably right. But it's gotten to an INSANITY where literally, there must be NO restrictions. None. Because that's where these NRA inspired lunatics are leading us. That is their Utopia. I'm not anti-gun, I believe in A right to own firearms, just like any other tool. But it's not unlimited. It is not unrestricted. And thanks to the NRA, the 2nd Amendment has taken on a meaning the founders never intended. It's become a religion.

Perhaps. If so, it is because there are evil people attempting to do away with it.

And what does "shall not be infringed" mean to your mind anyway?

Here is my issue ( before you utter it yes I have many issues Coyote ) and that is red flag laws are in my personal opinion unconstitutional because it infringes on a person right of being innocent before being proven guilty...

I have no issue taking a person guns away if the have shown they are a menace or danger to society or themselves but we must tread lightly with red flag laws because they can be abused and that is something I will never accept!

Also I have no use for the AR-15 and believe they are pointless in my life but if my neighbor want to own one, well that is their choice but my neighbor also knows I own two shotguns and handle them very well in close range, so they better be a damn good shot if they go full mental nutter...

Unfortunately society has gone mad and sooner or later the backlash will happen...

Guns have been regulated before and will be again but again I am truly against red flag laws because of potential abuse...

Yes more guns! Let's have even MORE workplace shoot outs!

View attachment 477824
So, you got nothing intelligent to say and you're just going to snivel like a pissed off teenage girl then?

Got it.

(Need a tampon?)

Too late again, people are blowing each others brains out in texas again already.

CA and IL lead the way though.....strange given their strict gun laws
More likely population density, but it's all good for the gun control cause. Or all bad for it, whatever.

We'll just continue to try to keep all your saturday night specials on your side of the border.

Forum List

Back