Biden Approval Dropping Like a Rock Already

You're going to hurt @schmidlap's feelings. Polling is very important to him, he needs the validation even when it's not worth a shit.

PROGS are followers, it's why left propaganda throws them around like rag dolls.

Pools are as phony as a three dollar bill. At this rate they will put Dementia at around 55% to 60% with the usual small fluctuations. Then as we get closer to 2022, all of a sudden the polls will show he's losing ground, maybe about a week or two before the election. Depending on how bad it will be, they will have him well below 50%. After he loses the entire congress, back up to 55% to 60 %.

Polls are there to try and convince you how to vote. They need to lean more towards the truth in the end so when the results come out, they can state they've been on the money all along.

Isn't it funny how the only ones complaining about how hard it is to vote are the extremely small minority dumb enough to believe the lies of failing leftist "news" sites?

Most people on the left are for mail-in and making it as easy as possible, but none honest enough to say why they are for it besides it will net more Democrat votes.

Most Republicans will make sure they vote even if they had to walk a mile in a snow storm in a pair of shorts and no coat. With Democrats, if they don't have somebody serving them free water in line, they're not voting.

I've seen this happen too. One evening during the Bush presidential election I picked a bad time where we had to wait in line for a while. I live in a heavily black (of course Democrat) area, and I was amazed how many people walked into the school building, looked at the line, and walked right out; some making comments about it as they left. It was an hour wait, but I didn't care. I'm going to vote.

On that note you have to hand Democrats some credit. They know many of their constituents are lazy good for nothings, and that's why they want the entire country to cater to them.

Guess people must think Nancy Pelosi is running the show. Biden is a complete incompetent.
The pissy people are in a tizzy, but Americans are glad to have dumped the Cry Baby Sore Loser at their first opportunity.
Thanks for posting that. It shows Trump never went higher than 45% in 4 years; and so far? Biden hasn't gone below 52%.

Trump is the worst president since Herbert Hoover. He's so bad, he makes Carter and Ford look good.

:abgg2q.jpg:
In their world, this is just fake news.

They really, seriously, sincerely don't believe it.
I dont care what the lying lib poll numbers say

They always over sample dems and under sample repubs

Trump marched into the white house when the pollsters told us it wasnt possible

So I tend to keep my own council and not listen to them good or bad

You're going to hurt schmidlap's feelings. Polling is very important to him, he needs the validation even when it's not worth a shit.

PROGS are followers, it's why left propaganda throws them around like rag dolls.
Right wingers are followers, it's why right wing propaganda throws them around like rag dolls.

While praising Putin before their meeting yesterday Biden, who promised to unite the country, insulted half of America by attacking the GOP and Trump supporters.

....and people wonder why CNN's ratings are cratering and Biden's numbers are plummeting...

:p
LOLOL

By "plummet" you mean drop from 54.0% to 53.6%, on average, since a month ago.

:badgrin:

While praising Putin before their meeting yesterday Biden, who promised to unite the country, insulted half of America by attacking the GOP and Trump supporters.

....and people wonder why CNN's ratings are cratering and Biden's numbers are plummeting...

LOLOL

Both are higher than Biden's IQ.

LOLOL

Both are higher than Biden's IQ.
Probably. Still, he's president and Trump isn't.

tenor.gif

Well it's really a yes or no question. When you make it so easy for everybody to vote, you get a much less informed electorate therefore worse representatives. If people had to put some effort into voting, you end up with much more informed voters.

Right wingers are followers, it's why right wing propaganda throws them around like rag dolls.
In the case of diehard trumpers, it is an emotional matter, impervious to rational intervention.

"Politics isn’t about the weird worship of one dude."

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 12.38.42 PM.png

"SACRILEGE!"

Let me know when Biden’s average approval rating hits a Trump-level.
Just on Rasmussen alone, whose methodology favors Republicans, Biden is better than Trump.

Rasmussen average approve / disapprove

Trump ... 47.1% / 51.7%
Biden ..... 50.0% / 47.8%

And that's ignoring all the other polls where Biden does even better than Rasmussen.

Well it's really a yes or no question. When you make it so easy for everybody to vote, you get a much less informed electorate therefore worse representatives. If people had to put some effort into voting, you end up with much more informed voters.

Maybe we can force everyone to ride horsies like the old timers did and leave their cars at home when they go out to vote too. That'd be awesome.

Just imagine if Biden was treated the same way as Trump by the media. Every word, every phrase scrutinized, manufactured evidence that didn't exist and leaked stuff by anonymous unverified sources. The only reason Biden is still in office is support by the media.

You're going to hurt @schmidlap's feelings. Polling is very important to him, he needs the validation even when it's not worth a shit.

Pools are as phony as a three dollar bill. At this rate they will put Dementia at around 55% to 60% with the usual small fluctuations. Then as we get closer to 2022, all of a sudden the polls will show he's losing ground, maybe about a week or two before the election. Depending on how bad it will be, they will have him well below 50%. After he loses the entire congress, back up to 55% to 60 %.

Polls are there to try and convince you how to vote. They need to lean more towards the truth in the end so when the results come out, they can state they've been on the money all along.

I see your point but fucking-A for the life of me polls are completely worthless outside of mental science. Beyond that they absolutely NO place in politics for the exact reason you say. It's pure manipulation and that's it.

Better idea is poll people on issues without bias Guess what, Trump cleans Xiden's clock on that as well, and if I remember right people lean conservative.

Without media propaganda and reeducation the left barely exists and their power and influence unremarkable. That's the part that throws me a curb, the right is right but the left has trickery.

Trump may run again and this time it would be overwhelming even with the voter fraud

You idiot.

Trump just did win by an overwhelming margin. He won 35 states, a landslide. The fraud will be as large as it needs to be as long as Chris Wray is FBI director, the machines stay, and the fraud of 2020 does not get properly busted.

He lost. So I'll quote something you Trump Humpers said in 2016. Popular votes and number of states won don't decide elections....306-232. Biden wins. Over and out.
Trump won all 6 rigged states and that is a fact

No Moron, FACT is that he lost.

Forum List

Back