Can Biden Win in 2024 Without Mail in Ballot Fraud?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
My crystal ball says no. Trump picked-up overwhelming number of same day votes in battle ground states. Pennsylvania is just one example. With election integrity and a human chain of control as you have with absentee ballots, Senile Joe is toast.

My crystal ball says no. Trump picked-up overwhelming number of same day votes in battle ground states. Pennsylvania is just one example. With election integrity and a human chain of control as you have with absentee ballots, Senile Joe is toast.
What mail in ballot fraud?

What mail in ballot fraud?
Vote harvesting and untraceable ballots with no voter ID. That's why Canada got rid of them. States are now pushing election integrity law's which means the end of untraceable ballots. Which means the end of Biden.

If he’s running against Trump then yes, he can win easily just like he did in 2020 with no fraud

If he’s running against Trump then yes, he can win easily just like he did in 2020 with no fraud
He won the battle ground states with a little over 200,000 votes combined. That's not an easy win.

No, he cannot because he won't be there in '24. Comrade Kamala will have been installed by then and Dementia Joe will be at the Happy Home sitting in a corner rolling his shit into little balls...........and dribbling

No, he cannot because he won't be there in '24. Comrade Kamala will have been installed by then and Dementia Joe will be at the Happy Home sitting in a corner rolling his shit into little balls...........and dribbling
LoL!

He won in 2020 without any sizable voter fraud according to 50 state election officials. So yes, he can win again.
How come he didn't campaign in 2020? Because the knew the fix was in.
Trump campaigned for him.
Trump received more popular vote in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia Than he did in 2016 and still lost. Dosent pass the smell test.
No he didn't silly.

It is doubtful a republican can get 270 as they'd have to win wis, mi or wis again and flip back at least ga. Odds are against it but I have hope that people get so sick of Bidens shit that enough people wake up for another surprise like 2016.

But sadly, it will be a suprise if it does happen. A very pleasant one!

Chris Wray needs to go.

The machines need to go.

The absentee fraud ballots need to go...

And then traitor Joe needs to go....

He won in 2020 without any sizable voter fraud according to 50 state election officials. So yes, he can win again.

Q: Why does a man run for the most important office in the land then not even run a campaign, no interviews nor rallies and hides in his basement?

A: A man who knows the fix is in.

He won the battle ground states with a little over 200,000 votes combined. That's not an easy win.
It’s more than double what Trump beat Clinton by and we heard for 4 years about what a landslide that was.

Trump campaigned for him.
Trump received more popular vote in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia Than he did in 2016 and still lost. Dosent pass the smell test.
You're picking up your own scent.

Forum List

Back