Can Biden Win in 2024 Without Mail in Ballot Fraud?

My crystal ball says no. Trump picked-up overwhelming number of same day votes in battle ground states. Pennsylvania is just one example. With election integrity and a human chain of control as you have with absentee ballots, Senile Joe is toast.
The almost dead dude will be 6’ under by 2024

Trumnp might be in the hoosegow in 2024.

My crystal ball says no. Trump picked-up overwhelming number of same day votes in battle ground states. Pennsylvania is just one example. With election integrity and a human chain of control as you have with absentee ballots, Senile Joe is toast.
The almost dead dude will be 6’ under by 2024

Trumnp might be in the hoosegow in 2024.
Yep...You got him this time, you have him right where you want him.
TDS Episode- 3,936

Biden would face difficulty against a real Republican. So hopefully by 2024 Trump will have gone the way of Bush the 1st, Bush the 2nd, Romney and won't be allowed near the GOP convention. Perhaps by then his current supporters will have changed their tune and claim he always was a RINO.

Biden would face difficulty against a real Republican. So hopefully by 2024 Trump will have gone the way of Bush the 1st, Bush the 2nd, Romney and won't be allowed near the GOP convention. Perhaps by then his current supporters will have changed their tune and claim he always was a RINO.
Neither The Bush duo, nor Romney were surrounded by a cult of personality like Donny is. Thus I suspect the only way his persona will fade from the GOP by 2024 is if he keels over into the grave and even then there’s the likelihood that some other miscreant will just pick up his banner and continue the march into madness.

A few thoughts.

1) I do not think that Biden will be the candidate. I believe Harris will be.

2) The results depend on too many factors to really discuss simply.

2a) One of those factors is the Republicans. The longer they hold on to this insane CT the election was stolen nonsense the less likely they will be competitive in either 2022 or 2024.

3) Harris would be a weak candidate if the Republicans can finally unite. But fractured and feeding on their own insures that the weak candidate wins.
This is the end of Harris's political career. She will never win an election outside of California. And that only because the state's elections are all totally fraudulent.

One question. Is any time a Democrat wins an election the result of Fraud?
No. But most of them are. Especially in California. The democrats use the ballot harvesting cause to advance the fraud.

Can Biden Win in 2024 Without Mail in Ballot Fraud?​

Not a chance in hell, Biden could not win in 2020 without Mail-In Ballot fraud

No

Forum List

Back