Can Biden Win in 2024 Without Mail in Ballot Fraud?

My crystal ball says no. Trump picked-up overwhelming number of same day votes in battle ground states. Pennsylvania is just one example. With election integrity and a human chain of control as you have with absentee ballots, Senile Joe is toast.
The almost dead dude will be 6’ under by 2024

these voter suppression bills show up in the very states that Trump put up some of his biggest and most pathetic election challenges. And the states that Republicans have targeted most just happen to be where the electorate is diversifying quickly -- and where Black and brown voters most definitely sunk Trump's chances, like Arizona and Georgia.

Look at the facts. Look at the math. Voter fraud is not widespread. Voter suppression is.

these voter suppression bills show up in the very states that Trump put up some of his biggest and most pathetic election challenges. And the states that Republicans have targeted most just happen to be where the electorate is diversifying quickly -- and where Black and brown voters most definitely sunk Trump's chances, like Arizona and Georgia.

Look at the facts. Look at the math. Voter fraud is not widespread. Voter suppression is.
Voter suppression is what LefTards say it is....why do you racist LefTards insist that dark people are too ignorant to vote with the masses ?

A few thoughts.

1) I do not think that Biden will be the candidate. I believe Harris will be.

2) The results depend on too many factors to really discuss simply.

2a) One of those factors is the Republicans. The longer they hold on to this insane CT the election was stolen nonsense the less likely they will be competitive in either 2022 or 2024.

3) Harris would be a weak candidate if the Republicans can finally unite. But fractured and feeding on their own insures that the weak candidate wins.

My crystal ball says no. Trump picked-up overwhelming number of same day votes in battle ground states. Pennsylvania is just one example. With election integrity and a human chain of control as you have with absentee ballots, Senile Joe is toast.
Voting by mail is not ‘fraud.’

A few thoughts.

2a) One of those factors is the Republicans. The longer they hold on to this insane CT the election was stolen nonsense the less likely they will be competitive in either 2022 or 2024.

3) Harris would be a weak candidate if the Republicans can finally unite. But fractured and feeding on their own insures that the weak candidate wins.
This is the end of Harris's political career. She will never win an election outside of California. And that only because the state's elections are all totally fraudulent.

A few thoughts.

This is the end of Harris's political career. She will never win an election outside of California. And that only because the state's elections are all totally fraudulent.

One question. Is any time a Democrat wins an election the result of Fraud?

Mail-in ballots are not "fraud" and that is your problem. Alzheimer Trump lost and you don't like it.
What I don't like is the fact that Trump is in process of destroying our democracy with his phony accusations.

A few thoughts.

1) I don't see any reason why Biden doesn't run in 2024, unless there is a change in his health. Yes, he's in his late 70's. So is Roger Waters from Pink Floyd, and that guy goes on world-wide rock tours. He gets the best health care in the world. (Biden, not Waters).

2) Actually, I don't think there will be as many factors are you think. The re-election of a president often comes down to "Are you better off than you were four years ago?" Obama, Clinton and Reagan could answer that question in the affirmative. That's why they won second terms. Trump, Bush-41, and Carter couldn't answer that question in the affirmative. That's why they lost. Regardless of where the future takes us, given what an absolute shit-show 2020 was, any president can role into 2024 and say, "Yup, we are better off."

2a) I agree that with the GOP the inmates have taken over the asylum. I think this happened long before Trump came along. I think it started when Obama got elected, and the GOP put "black man in the White House" somewhere between "Black man dating my daughter" and "black man in my kitchen at 3 AM" I don't think they are going to get any saner any time soon.

3) The GOP has pretty consistently gotten between 45-47% of the vote since 2008. I don't think those numbers are going to change no matter who the Democrats put up.

The real problem they have is that they are still terrified of Trump and are willing to appease his every whim. Even if Trump isn't the candidate in 2024, he'll cast a long shadow over the GOP.

And again, I think Biden will run again and win.

Biden won in 2020 in a fair election. Your crystal ball is broken as is your brain. Biden would win by a larger margin in 2024.

What mail in ballot fraud?
Vote harvesting and untraceable ballots with no voter ID. That's why Canada got rid of them. States are now pushing election integrity law's which means the end of untraceable ballots. Which means the end of Biden.

States are launching a assault on voting rights. The ballots were fully traceabole. Biden would beat Trump by a larger margin in 2024 than he did in 2020.

He won in 2020 without any sizable voter fraud according to 50 state election officials. So yes, he can win again.
How come he didn't campaign in 2020? Because the knew the fix was in.
Trump campaigned for him.
Trump received more popular vote in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia Than he did in 2016 and still lost. Dosent pass the smell test.

Biden received more votes than anyone in history. If the voter turnout was as high in 2016 as it was in 2020, Trump would have lost.

Chris Wray needs to go.

The machines need to go.

The absentee fraud ballots need to go...

And then traitor Joe needs to go....

You are the one who needs to go.

He won in 2020 without any sizable voter fraud according to 50 state election officials. So yes, he can win again.
How come he didn't campaign in 2020? Because the knew the fix was in.
Trump campaigned for him.
Trump received more popular vote in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia Than he did in 2016 and still lost. Dosent pass the smell test.

More people voted in 2020 than in 2016 so it makes sense he would get more votes. Duh.

Forum List

Back