Trains - 66
EV - 7.5
Internet - 65
Electric Grid - 65
Airports - 25
Water - 55

- 367.5 B

The bill is 1.2T

so... around 30 percent so far according to your link. I see why you think reading it would lead to one weeping.
Dimtards are bad at math.

To rightwinger $367 Billion = $1.2 TRILLION.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

How is making me pay for this giant pork sandwich a win for anyone except the Dimmers stealing my money? And only 47% of pure Dimmers voting approved??
I thought that poll that came out last week sometime said only 28% of all Democrats would vote for him again. That means the Demmie team will have to slide in 72% more to elect Joe Biden and Biden's staff next time, but they're furious at the party that put a mentally dementia victim in the White House. I'm not liking oligarchs on the left telling the President which narrative he is going to parrot this time.

Why sure...I named 10 before, I'll give you two....

Now you can tell me what these have to do with Roads, Bridges, Tunnels, etc...

This $10 billion investment will put a new, diverse generation of Americans to work conserving our public lands and waters,

Conserving public lands and water is infrastructure

a new program that will reconnect neighborhoods cut off by historic investments

Reconnecting neighborhoods is construction/infrastructure project

RCP has his approval rating at 42% that is pretty much where it was this time last week when it was announced the infrastructure bill had finally passed in the House. They have his approval rating on the economy 38% immigration 29% foreign policy 37% direction of the country right direction 29%.

This $10 billion investment will put a new, diverse generation of Americans to work conserving our public lands and waters,

You forget that the trashing of cities by JoeXi’s baboons over a fentanyl eater has ended the economy in many cities. The neighborhood image is a fairy tale.

safe_image.php

These are vague terms....

Conservation, is NOT building or improving infrastructure no matter how you try and word it. This is GND things that should be in their own stand alone bill...

"Reconnecting neighborhoods"??? What does that even mean? That sounds like they're talking about redistribution of money....NOT infrastructure....

"Reconnecting neighborhoods"??? What does that even mean? That sounds like they're talking about redistribution of money....NOT infrastructure....
What it means is correcting past wrongs where major highways were run through poor neighborhoods not wealthy ones. A highway is the same as a wall. You are not going to just run across it.
Reconnecting means you provide physical means to get across that highway.

Exactly.

When you ignore what words mean, they can mean anything.

Air and water are now infrastructure. Justice is infrastructure.

Just like not selling something is interstate commerce. Making words meaningless drivel that apply to everything is not a new governmental trick, after all.

What it means is correcting past wrongs where major highways were run through poor neighborhoods not wealthy ones. A highway is the same as a wall. You are not going to just run across it.
Oh come on, that's nonsense RW.....For every major road seperating percieved socio economic classes, there are through roads and intersections that already exist to freely travel anywhere....Now, I am for improving these roads, because as someone who travels 3,000 miles a week on the roads of this country, I can tell you they suck.

This nonsense calling things like roads "racist" is just plain foolish....

So, 1. Planning of a highway was done purposely to inflict the poor, instead of engineers planning on the best route for said road? 2. These poor people ar trapped by a highway that has no secondary streets out of their neighborhoods?

I call bullshit.

Mac1958

Whats so funny Mac? What I said was true, and clearly you know it, that’s why you chose to post a smiley instead of engage the post.

1. Planning of a highway was done purposely to inflict the poor, instead of engineers planning on the best route for said road? 2. These poor people ar trapped by a highway that has no secondary streets out of their neighborhoods?
1. The highways were planned on the cheapest route possible that would impact those with the least political influence. This bill will help rectify that.

2. Highways can go a mile between ramps and overpasses. Yes, they can get out of their neighborhoods but not pass easily from one area to another

Forum List

Back