Biden approval rating rises as Infrastructure Bill heads to his desk

This nonsense calling things like roads "racist" is just plain foolish....

The roads themselves are not racist. But they did impact the poorer neighborhoods (minority)that are least able to compensate.

What it means is correcting past wrongs where major highways were run through poor neighborhoods not wealthy ones. A highway is the same as a wall. You are not going to just run across it.
Reconnecting means you provide physical means to get across that highway.
So your racist ass thinks minorities are unable to figure out how to use a bridge, stop light, or tunnel to navigate from one side of a highway to the other.

Got it.

Maybe we should just build a highway along the Southern border.:cuckoo:

1. The highways were planned on the cheapest route possible that would impact those with the least political influence. This bill will help rectify that.

2. Highways can go a mile between ramps and overpasses. Yes, they can get out of their neighborhoods but not pass easily from one area to another

1. Where is your data for your claim here? Is this just a feeling you have? Or worse yet what others have said and you are just in here parotting?

2. Most cities are designed on a grid...There are the same issues driving from a middle, or upper income neighborhood I can assure you as a life long Truck Driver...

But, if you are hell bent on forwarding this narrative of "racist roads" then you can thank your hero FDR for much of that.

1. The highways were planned on the cheapest route possible that would impact those with the least political influence. This bill will help rectify that.

2. Highways can go a mile between ramps and overpasses. Yes, they can get out of their neighborhoods but not pass easily from one area to another
Please list all the highways being moved from poor neighborhoods to rich neighborhoods in this bill.

Interesting article RW....But I disagree with the premise of the writer, and his backing footnotes...There are always people on the short end of the stick whenever "progress" takes over....
And all the infrastructure bill does is help mitigate some of that sacrifice.
The highways are there, they ain’t moving

But we can reduce their impact on the communities they disrupted

And how do you do that?

Bullshit. You cant even measure the 'impact.'

Billions in overpasses or other some such boondoggle will do nothing to help poor neighborhoods where, quite literally, no one is complaining that they cannot cross the damn street.

Bullshit. You cant even measure the 'impact.'

Billions in overpasses or other some such boondoggle will do nothing to help poor neighborhoods where, quite literally, no one is complaining that they cannot cross the damn street.

I know the response from Conservatives to urban Communities that were affected by highway expansion is Fuk you, Sucks being you

Well, there is a small amount of funding being set aside to help mitigate that problem. Maybe if you cooperated more you could have helped shape the bill

My only response to Conservatives is Fuk you, Sucks being you

I’m guessing by giving billions to poor people.
Me too, and that is exactly what I said in my first reply to him....God, I really get tired of playing this game of the giant circle just to get back to the original point...

rightwinger

Come on man focus...

You said:

"And all the infrastructure bill does is help mitigate some of that sacrifice.

But we can reduce their impact on the communities they disrupted"

And I asked

"And how do you do that?"

Care to answer?

Forum List

Back