Biden Attacks America & Capitalism In Speech

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"President Bidenon Wednesday pitched his plan to hike taxes on the wealthy and corporations, saying “trickle-down economics has never worked.” “It’s time to grow the economy from the bottom and the middle out,” the president said during his first address to a joint session of Congress. Biden has proposed paying for his $2.25 trillion infrastructure plan through tax increases on corporations, and his new $1.8 trillion plan focuses on helping families through tax hikes on high-income individuals.

Business groups and Republican lawmakers have pushed back on the tax increases, arguing they would hurt the economy. Some Democrats have also raised concerns, with Sen. Joe Manchin (W.Va.) saying he would prefer to raise the corporate tax rate from 21 percent to 25 percent rather than the 28 percent rate Biden has proposed."

This is one of the most anti-American and Anti-Capitalism speeches ever given by a president....to have the audacity to actually say "trickle down economics doesn't work" is absolute blasphemy..... It was top down taxcuts for billionaires and millionaires and subsidies for huge corporations -- that enabled us to weather every economic crisis our country faced; it definitely wasn't some bottom up stimulus spending. What is this "the best way to grow the economy is from the bottom up and middle out" crap?

Hardworking American people don't wanna hear crap like that; what they want to hear is how come you haven't reduced the capital gains tax to zero yet?? Why are you trying to punish corporations for outsourcing jobs by offering incentives to other companies who don't?? Why are you trying to help working parents better afford childcare? How does that help the economy? Who cares if some whore single mom can't afford to pay for daycare and can't work -- how does her getting to work with the help of my tax dollars benefit me?

He's a senile old man with no grasp on reality, but hey, at least he's not Donald Trump that's all that matters eh.

He reminds me of Nicola Sturgeon in Scotland - to hell with consequences and ignore what works/what's good for us provided we aren't aligned with England, that's all that matters. Ruin the country out of spite.

It seems Biden is being who Obama was supposed to be.
I doubt it. He’s all talk. Remember? He has a long track record as a neocon. Plus he has essentially continued much of what Don was doing.

"President Bidenon Wednesday pitched his plan to hike taxes on the wealthy and corporations, saying “trickle-down economics has never worked.” “It’s time to grow the economy from the bottom and the middle out,” the president said during his first address to a joint session of Congress. Biden has proposed paying for his $2.25 trillion infrastructure plan through tax increases on corporations, and his new $1.8 trillion plan focuses on helping families through tax hikes on high-income individuals.

Business groups and Republican lawmakers have pushed back on the tax increases, arguing they would hurt the economy. Some Democrats have also raised concerns, with Sen. Joe Manchin (W.Va.) saying he would prefer to raise the corporate tax rate from 21 percent to 25 percent rather than the 28 percent rate Biden has proposed."

This is one of the most anti-American and Anti-Capitalism speeches ever given by a president....to have the audacity to actually say "trickle down economics doesn't work" is absolute blasphemy..... It was top down taxcuts for billionaires and millionaires and subsidies for huge corporations -- that enabled us to weather every economic crisis our country faced; it definitely wasn't some bottom up stimulus spending. What is this "the best way to grow the economy is from the bottom up and middle out" crap?

Hardworking American people don't wanna hear crap like that; what they want to hear is how come you haven't reduced the capital gains tax to zero yet?? Why are you trying to punish corporations for outsourcing jobs by offering incentives to other companies who don't?? Why are you trying to help working parents better afford childcare? How does that help the economy? Who cares if some whore single mom can't afford to pay for daycare and can't work -- how does her getting to work with the help of my tax dollars benefit me?

Nonsense.. Trickledown economics doesn't work.

I doubt it. He’s all talk. Remember? He has a long track record as a neocon. Plus he has essentially continued much of what Don was doing.

How is Biden all talk when you folks claimed Obama was the guy who was supposed to destroy America, turn the country over to illegal alien Hispanic-Muslims; make child rape legal and bathe in the blood of innocent kittens??

Now all of yall are saying that this is what Biden is doing now..

Maybe you goofy muthafuckas are all talk

He's a senile old man with no grasp on reality, but hey, at least he's not Donald Trump that's all that matters eh.

He reminds me of Nicola Sturgeon in Scotland - to hell with consequences and ignore what works/what's good for us provided we aren't aligned with England, that's all that matters. Ruin the country out of spite.
So why are Republicans so weak and feckless that a senile old man can be so much more effective and powerful than they are??

I mean, according to you folks...Biden stole an election in which Trump supposedly won 48 states (including California) -- but Biden was so powerful that he made REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED STATES change the votes in his favor

How can a senile old man with no grasp of anything be this brilliant and powerful?

He's stating the obvious. Which any 5th grader is capable of doing. It's Republicans clinging tightly to their belief system for FOUR decades after it's proven again and again..that those belief systems..don't work.
That's the problem. In a nutshell.

57ku96.jpg

So why are Republicans so weak and feckless that a senile old man can be so much more effective and powerful than they are??

I mean, according to you folks...Biden stole an election in which Trump supposedly won 48 states (including California) -- but Biden was so powerful that he made REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED STATES change the votes in his favor

How can a senile old man with no grasp of anything be this brilliant and powerful?

I've never said Biden stole an election. I'm not an American member of the Republican party.

Nothing in your country at the moment makes sense. I can't answer any of it.

My guess though is that it helps when the mainstream media and the Democratic party along with big businesses and establishments have managed to lie and manufacture a race war and create a landscape from themselves off the back of it. The democratic party with the help of the 2 biggest forces (mainstream media and big businesses) can do anything they want regardless of if it makes sense or not.

The moment of truth will now come, if Biden means what he says in that speech (and it's not more cow-towing to the extremists) and he does go after the big businesses with money and what they want to do about it if they feel betrayed or whatever but my next guess will be Biden won't do shit when it comes to the crunch - then the ball will be back in his voters court who believe all the shit he says.

How is Biden all talk when you folks claimed Obama was the guy who was supposed to destroy America, turn the country over to illegal alien Hispanic-Muslims; make child rape legal and bathe in the blood of innocent kittens??

What?

O was an obvious fraud. He was as Cornel West said, “ the black mascot for Wall Street.”

Biden won’t be any different.

Trickle Down

The wealthy.......Should I trickle down this money or just keep it?

I've never said Biden stole an election. I'm not an American member of the Republican party.

Nothing in your country at the moment makes sense. I can't answer any of it.

My guess though is that it helps when the mainstream media and the Democratic party along with big businesses and establishments have managed to lie and manufacture a race war and create a landscape from themselves off the back of it. The democratic party with the help of the 2 biggest forces (mainstream media and big businesses) can do anything they want regardless of if it makes sense or not.

The moment of truth will now come, if Biden means what he says in that speech (and it's not more cow-towing to the extremists) and he does go after the big businesses with money and what they want to do about it if they feel betrayed or whatever but my next guess will be Biden won't do shit when it comes to the crunch - then the ball will be back in his voters court who believe all the shit he says.
It would have been quicker to type "pass" you thick fucker.

By a popular majority, Americans elected a populist President who has popular support for his popular agenda.

The authoritarian faction is in a tizzy.

Vlady Putin and Xi Jinping were slow to concede Biden's victory, but America's democratic allies join with the American People in celebrating the return to normalcy as the United States again takes up the fallen banner of global leadership.

What?

O was an obvious fraud. He was as Cornel West said, “ the black mascot for Wall Street.”

Biden won’t be any different.
So all of that bullshit yall said about Obama destroying America was just...ummmm.... bullshit??

And yall were just saying all of that because spouting out goofy hyperbolic bullshit coddles your fragile feels??

It's the equivalent of when democrats were lambasting Trump for being an idiot.

Hell, maybe he was an idiot.

But that idiot beat Hillary, so what's the say about her?...

View attachment 485172
If Hunter evaded in paying his taxes, he should pay up or go to jail...

Why do you goofy Trumpers think we care about a politician's family?

That is for you cult members to do

It's the equivalent of when democrats were lambasting Trump for being an idiot.

Hell, maybe he was an idiot.

But that idiot beat Hillary, so what's the say about her?...
Yes.. he beat Hillary....and then he got beat.......

Beat so bad that his cult following stormed the Capitol because of how fragile they are...

Funny how none of you Trumpers are addressing the fact that trickle down economics doesn't work tho

Calling Biden senile and dumb isn't a defense of trickle down economics....

Forum List

Back