Biden begs Congress to pass border bill

Why doesn't he do it now?
Why don't you fund Ukraine now instead of bullshiting everyone that it has something to do with Mexican border?

Take the fucking deal and be happy. But no, you check your brain it to kiss that greasy Trump ring.

He didn't have shit under control - two years into Trump presidency illegal border crossings spiked to almost 20 year high and the only thing that halted it was the 2020 pandemic.
Why? Because bottomed out unemployment means high demand for illegal labor.
1. Trump had encounters wait in Mexico for their hearing, not many "got-aways" entered the US with the new wall'

2. Biden has open borders and let 10,000,000 - 12,000,000 illegals into the US. That is IMPEACHABLE.

Biden needs to get off the middle east and Ukraine funding with this immigration bill.
Republicans said that this bill was the only way they’d agree to Ukraine and Israel funding

I guess they lied

Thats not good enough even if he really does it

Nor are biden’s promises worth believing
Not worth the depends diaper he craps in, although many of the leftist flunkies would probably pay good money for one of those

See Republicans don't have the balls to just come out and say what you've just said, because if they do, their goose is cooked in upcoming election.

Thats why the play these ludocrous border games.
I disagree most Americans are tired of the DNC laundering money through Ukraine

See Republicans don't have the balls to just come out and say what you've just said, because if they do, their goose is cooked in the upcoming elections.

Thats why the play these ludocrous border games.
I support Ukraine and want to see them get the money they need to defend themselves

I disagree most Americans are tired of the DNC laundering money through Ukraine
Americans don't belive your crazy "DNC laundering" bullshit.

Ukraine proved itself very capable of kicking Russian invaders ass with our support.

Republicans said that this bill was the only way they’d agree to Ukraine and Israel funding

I guess they lied
HR-2 is the GOP Bill, closed borders.
The Open Borders Bill is the democrat senate Bill.

You need to specify which Bill you are referring to.

1. Trump had encounters wait in Mexico for their hearing, not many "got-aways" entered the US with the new wall'

2. Biden has open borders and let 10,000,000 - 12,000,000 illegals into the US. That is IMPEACHABLE.
1. You’re full of shit. “Gotaways” were WAY up because of that policy

2. Who told you that? They were lying

Exactly.

And this bill would go a LONG way towards solving this problem.

That Terrifies Trump because he doesn’t want to actually deal with the problem he want to RUN on it

So of course he told Johnson that he would sic MTG on him if he brought it to a vote in the House
tRump is running out of things to run on. He cannot let this go.

HR-2 is the GOP Bill, closed borders.
The Open Borders Bill is the democrat senate Bill.

You need to specify which Bill you are referring to.
HR 2 has zero money for additional courts and judges.

Without that it’s a waste of time

I support Ukraine and want to see them get the money they need to defend themselves
Well then you should have something to say about the games congressional Republicans are playing while Ukrainians are running out of ammo and getting outgunned.

Forum List

Back