Biden Blames Guns

This is one of the sickest arguments that is coming from the evil NRA Republicans Who believe it is more important for an American to be able to own an assault rifle than it is to protect 10 year old kid l’e in a classrooms life
Facts are facts. 3 school mass murders in American history for almost 200 years. Then the 1960’s anti God pro drugs Leftards hit society.

And now that you mention it, I need to join the NRA. Seems to be a good organization if you hate it. Thanks for the hat tip.

Facts are facts. 3 school mass murders in American history for almost 200 years. Then the 1960’s anti God pro drugs Leftards hit society.

And now that you mention it, I need to join the NRA. Seems to be a good organization if you hate it. Thanks for the hat tip.
LOL yes. Guns are the problem. Australia is a secular country, they took the guns off the street and mass shootings disapeared. The problem is your precious guns you value more than the lives of our babies.

Shame on you.

This is one of the sickest arguments that is coming from the evil NRA Republicans Who believe it is more important for an American to be able to own an assault rifle than it is to protect 10 year old kid l’e in a classrooms life

No, it's just we're intelligent enough to realize if you remove the assault rifle it does absolutely no good. We realize the instinct to kill doesn't come from the gun, it comes from the person. Guns are inanimate objects and don't think for themselves.

Leftist live in this fantasy land that if you ban AR's, all the mass shootings will magically stop. Nobody will ever want to commit a mass shooting if they cant get an AR. They will go from mentally insane to a law abiding citizen.

LOL yes. Guns are the problem. Australia is a secular country, they took the guns off the street and mass shootings disapeared. The problem is your precious guns you value more than the lives of our babies.

Shame on you.
Plenty of guns in Australia. You validate my point that it’s a society issue.

But if you choose to ignore facts, call me when the governments war on drugs is working.

19 babies literally mutulated beyond recognition. Hug your precious gun. I hope it's keeping you warm at night while those parents bury what your guns left of their kids.
How would banning one type of rifle have stopped that?

And FYI my guns had nothing to do with any murders because I have had nothing to do with any murders.

Tell me do you drink alcohol?

If you do hug your precious bottle while all the people killed by alcohol are buried.

Except for the ones that saw him get out of his truck with his rifles.
I live in a state, where to go into my granddaughter's school during school hours require somebody looking at a monitor to answer you ringing a bell to get in, same as the National Guard Headquarter, I once served at. What is the matter with Texas, they do not take minimal precautions on their schools?
He got in because the staff knew him as his grandmother worked there.

Weapons are an ideology in the USA - that's the problem. Also when everyone will always carry a gun - this will not solve problems in context "violent society" but cause only more problems in this context.

So what's the better solution, disarm law abiding American citizens?

No, it's just we're intelligent enough to realize if you remove the assault rifle it does absolutely no good

It is not intelligent or honest to state and make a claim to knowing absolute fact when you have no way of knowing if it is true or not. It is called lying. I You have no idea if removing the assault rifle we will do “no good”.

It is not intelligent or honest to state and absolute fact that you have no way of knowing if it is true or not. It is called lying. I You have no idea if removing the assault rifle we will do “no good”.
Why would you think it would when there are plenty of other rifles that fire the same round available that will not be affected by any "assault" weapon ban?

Forum List

Back