Biden Blames Guns

It is designed to tear through the flesh bones brains and muscle of any living organism that the person who purchased the weapon and the ammo decides to shoot with it. If that decision is a ten year old kid then that Is what it is designed to do.
Wait. What? You just blamed the criminal, not the gun.

Oops!

Since it is impossible that removing AR's is going to reduce the number of mass shootings or the casualties in them your logic seems to be full of holes.

Kids are not worthy of finding out? Nothing is impossible to try for safer schools. You are an NRA jerk.

Kids are not worthy of finding out? Nothing is impossible to try for safer schools. You are an NRA jerk.
This is why people like yourself should never be allowed a voice or seat at the table.

The most commonly used firearm in mass shootings are handguns, not rifles, and not the dreaded, "Assault Rifles".

The only thing a new AWB would accomplish is to push even more people to commit such acts and it would be easier to get into a position to commit such an act because handguns are far easier to conceal.

Wait. What? You just blamed the criminal, not the gun.
I always blame the criminal and the gun. I blame the politicians and the voters who choose them that make it easy to buy the guns, the shop that sells the gun and the manufacturer profiting off the gun.

A gun relies entirely on all those people in order to send a bullet to tear through the flesh bones brains and muscle of a ten year old child in a classroom, because it is true.

This is why people like yourself should never be allowed a voice or seat at the table.

The most commonly used firearm in mass shootings are handguns, not rifles, and not the dreaded, "Assault Rifles".

The only thing a new AWB would accomplish is to push even more people to commit such acts and it would be easier to get into a position to commit such an act because handguns are far easier to conceal.
The Uvalde cops waited outside because they didn't want their heads blown off by those AR high-speed mutilators. We're getting those ARs.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
I always blame the criminal and the gun. I blame the politicians and the voters who choose them that make it easy to buy the guns, the shop that sells the gun and the manufacturer profiting off the gun.

A gun relies entirely on all those people in order to send a bullet to tear through the flesh bones brains and muscle of a ten year old child in a classroom, because it is true.
Would you prefer they go back to incendiaries and explosives?

Who do we blame then?

The Uvalde cops waited outside because they didn't want their heads blown off by those AR high-speed mutilators. We're getting those ARs.
You are a bald faced liar. They waited outside because the UISD PC told them to stand down because he believed it had gone from an active shooter situation to a barricaded hostage standoff.

Once again I must ask, how is the NRA connected to this shooting?
A decent background check that took ten days gets students there past the final day of school. They aren’t there ten days after birthday boy at 18 decided to legally buy an assault rifle to mass murder ten year old kids. That’s just one.

I blame the criminal, and only the criminal because he is the one responsible.
But then, I have critical thinking skills.

You are a bald faced liar. They waited outside because the UISD PC told them to stand down because he believed it had gone from an active shooter situation to a barricaded hostage standoff.
No. The cops didn't want to be late for dinner for some poor Mexican kids so they waited outside until the screaming and shooting stopped. The cops knew there were still kids alive in there and they did nothing. No lying here but you, you white supremacist.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
A decent background check that took ten days gets students there past the final day of school. They aren’t there ten days after birthday boy at 18 decided to legally buy an assault rifle to mass murder ten year old kids. That’s just one.
Link me up to the NRA writing, passing, and signing background check laws.

No. The cops didn't want to be late for dinner for some poor Mexican kids so they waited outside until the screaming and shooting stopped. The cops knew there were still kids alive in there and they did nothing. No lying here but you, you white supremacist.
Wanna bet over half of those cops are of Mexican descent?

BTW, Mexicans are white.

Wanna bet over half of those cops are of Mexican descent?
It doesn't make any difference what the cops are. People betray their own ethnicity all the time. The kids parents just didn't carry enough political clout for their little lives to matter so little Marella had to die because officer Gomez didn't want to be late for dinner.

Would you prefer they go back to incendiaries and explosives?

Who do we blame then?
When you anti-gubbmint hillbillies form the NEA National EXPLOSIVES Association to lobby for 18 yr olds to easily buy HMX - High Melting Explosives and it’s nobody’s business what he wants to do with it let’s talk

When you anti-gubbmint hillbillies form the NEA National EXPLOSIVES Association to lobby for 18 yr olds to easily buy HMX - High Melting Explosives and it’s nobody’s business what he wants to do with it let’s talk
You don't need to buy any commercial explosive in order to commit mass murder with them in a school or anywhere else for that matter.

I just put that white supremacist diaper stain, Bend Over Texas, on ignore! It felt great :)

Get off that crock full of your shit. I know bullets tear through the flesh bones brains and muscle of a ten year old because that is what it is designed and manufactured and sold for profit to do. I have no interest in knowing anything about your playthings.
Unfortunately, this level of ignorance is typical of the modern progtard.

Probably never been out of mommy's basement, is my guess

Forum List

Back