Biden Blames Guns

Losing the PR battle are y’all? The commies are coming the commies are coming the commies are coming

Oh please, the Communists have a history of this. They actually want Y, but propose X as a stepping stone to get what they ultimately want.

And if you were half way honest with yourself, that's all this is. It's getting their foot in the door. Once they ban AR's and it proves to do no good because murderers will just use an alternative weapon, they will want to ban those next. When the same thing happens, they will go after the next most popular gun used in murders.

If you think that they will stop at AR's or AK's, you are lying to yourself. They want all our guns.

You drive the demand. Every assault weapon ever made is a response by manufacturers to provide sufficient supply of whatever you need to pleasure yourselves in the great gun hobby.

See this guy pleasuring himself with a deadly weapon .

View attachment 652594
How exactly do I drive the demand? How many do I own? Have you seen me marketing "Assault Weapons" anywhere?

Has Don Jr ever committed a crime with that AR much less a mass shooting?

You drive the demand. Every assault weapon ever made is a response by manufacturers to provide sufficient supply of whatever you need to pleasure yourselves in the great gun hobby.

See this guy pleasuring himself with a deadly weapon .

You are making a good point. You can't be a true liberal unless you're ruining the happiness of other people.

Oh please, the Communists have a history of this. They actually want Y, but propose X as a stepping stone to get what they ultimately want.

And if you were half way honest with yourself, that's all this is. It's getting their foot in the door. Once they ban AR's and it proves to do no good because murderers will just use an alternative weapon, they will want to ban those next. When the same thing happens, they will go after the next most popular gun used in murders.

If you think that they will stop at AR's or AK's, you are lying to yourself. They want all our guns.
Exactly, they always start with the low hanging fruit. In the seventies the big push was to ban handguns. Guess what the response to that was? People started buying up so called "assault rifles" as fast as they could be produced along with trying to buy up every hand gun they could afford.

Any threat to the supply simply drives the demand for same through the roof.

Shared Misery is their road to happiness for all.

When I thank God for what I got, one of them is not giving me the mind of a liberal. I couldn't imagine living that way.

A liberal sees a man happy with his financial success. He made a comfortable life for himself and has money to make the lives of his heirs happy. Liberals want to take his money making him unhappy.

A liberal sees a fat kid eating a Happy Meal at McDonald's with his family. The liberal wants a law to stop McDonald's from making Happy Meals for kids so they will be unhappy.

A liberal sees a man happily carrying his gun for his protection and comfort knowing he's prepared to defend himself. The liberal demands the government stop him from carrying his firearm making him unhappy.

A liberal sees a man happily smoking his cigarette on a bench outside in a park. The liberals will demand they make a law stopping him from smoking in the park, even though the park is outside and he's bothering nobody.

Liberals are miserable people. Their entire existence hinges on how to make everybody else as miserable as they are.

Then you are a good faithful liberal.
Today I indoctrinated a child to think he should be gay. It was a good day. Tomorrow, after I read my Antifa daily newsletter, I plan to go say shame to people wearing leather jackets. - Not because I'm an animal rights guy, I just think people wearing leather jackets in the summer, unless they're riding a Harley, are total douches.

When I thank God for what I got, one of them is not giving me the mind of a liberal. I couldn't imagine living that way.

A liberal sees a man happy with his financial success. He made a comfortable life for himself and has money to make the lives of his heirs happy. Liberals want to take his money making him unhappy.

A liberal sees a fat kid eating a Happy Meal at McDonald's with his family. The liberal wants a law to stop McDonald's from making Happy Meals for kids so they will be unhappy.

A liberal sees a man happily carrying his gun for his protection and comfort knowing he's prepared to defend himself. The liberal demands the government stop him from carrying his firearm making him unhappy.

A liberal sees a man happily smoking his cigarette on a bench outside in a park. The liberals will demand they make a law stopping him from smoking in the park, even though the park is outside and he's bothering nobody.

Liberals are miserable people. Their entire existence hinges on how to make everybody else as miserable as they are.
They are by their very nature the most viscous, dishonest, venomous, hate mongers in the nation.

You can't be a true liberal unless you're ruining the happiness of other people.
Sorry to disturb your happiness on behalf of ten year olds who will never have another day of happiness or anything at all because your hobby is so sacred that there cannot be any serious restriction on any of the toys you want to purchase,

Last edited:
Sorry to disturb your happiness on behalf of ten year olds who will never have another day of happiness or anything at all being ecause your hobby is so sacred that there cannot be any serious restriction on any of the toys you want to purchase,
You can't show that any "serious restrictions" would end such school shootings or that people will not turn to even more gruesome means to conduct school massacres.

The worse school massacre in the US wasn't perpetrated with a gun.

Sorry to disturb your happiness on behalf of ten year olds who will never have another day of happiness or anything at all being ecause your hobby is so sacred that there cannot be any serious restriction on any of the toys you want to purchase,

You don't speak for 10 year olds, and you taking AR's away from the public wouldn't have stopped that shooting or any other mass shooting. All you want is to feel good about yourself. Even if your efforts prove to be fruitless, it doesn't matter to you.

You are every bit as pathetic as Dementia when he turned a grevience speech into a political movement while he addressed the nation on this tragedy, using the bodies of young children not even cold yet to promote his gun grabbing political agenda. But hey, never let a good tragedy go to waste, right?

You can bet on one thing. None of these blowhards crowing about taking our guns will ever be the first one through the door to come and get them.

There is only one way we could possibly get rid of guns, and that is if we get rid of liberals first. Without leftists around, who would need guns?

If I go to my store one night to pick up some beer, I'm not worried about a Republican holding up the store, hitting me on the head with the butt of his gun and taking my wallet and car keys. Republicans don't do these things, liberals do these things.

If I'm making an ATM bank deposit at night, I don't fear a conservative wedging himself between the machine and my car forcing me to withdraw the maximum I can get. Conservatives don't do these things, leftists do these things.

The bottom line is the reason we can't get rid of our guns is because of leftists. In order to get rid of guns, we'd have to get rid of leftists first. Since that can't be done and Lord knows we're trying we need to keep our guns at our side to protect ourselves from leftists.

So you think you can tell me who I blame, and what concerns me?

Nope just reading what you say concerns you and who is trying to keep you from have much fun playing with your toys?

They want all our guns.

Damn those fuckin “they”

How exactly do I drive the demand?
You are driving it right now.. spreading fear and hate so the only solution is guns Guns and easy access to more guns.

Their entire existence hinges on how to make everybody else as miserable as they are.

My existence led to paying cash for this:

D35D27DC-6E82-445E-8523-9AD78A379C60.jpeg

Our hobby: Nothing like walking into a home builders sales office and telling them you are paying cash. New construction we will rent out / this will pay for a couple of luxury trips to Europe every year and buy groceries.

I have never owned a gun. Besides my dog, these are my two favorite toys.

72F2D813-F955-446B-BA59-303669464543.jpeg

023CC2B2-0850-44BC-A9E2-57290E8AEC88.jpeg

$5,000 Specialized is my most favored possession. I want to ride the coast of England or Ireland without a gun before I turn 80. such is the misery of being a liberal who knows nothing about guns.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: DBA
Nope just reading what you say concerns you and who is trying to keep you from have much fun playing with your toys?

Damn those fuckin “they”

You are driving it right now.. spreading fear and hate so the only solution is guns Guns and easy access to more guns.

My existence led to paying cash for this:

View attachment 652621

Our hobby: Nothing like walking into a home builders sales office and telling them you are paying cash. New construction we will rent out / this will pay for a couple of luxury trips to Europe every year and buy groceries.

I have never owned a gun. Besides my dog, these are my two favorite toys.

View attachment 652625

View attachment 652626
$5,000 Specialized is my most favored possession. I want to ride the coast of England or Ireland without a gun before I turn 80. such is the misery big being a liberal who knows nothing about guns.
lol

My truck wouldn't fit in that garage.

Look at that thing, the front door is taller than it is! You'd be lucky to fit a Smart car in there! :p

Forum List

Back