Biden Blames Guns

Kids are not worthy of finding out? Nothing is impossible to try for safer schools. You are an NRA jerk.

You just admitted to me a few hours ago that stopping sales of AKs and ARs won't stop a school shooting. It's one of the few things you said that was correct.

This is what would happen: Dementia somehow bans AR's. They fly off the shelves as fast as they can make them. In the end there will be twice as many more as there is now. Is that what you propose?

No. The cops didn't want to be late for dinner for some poor Mexican kids so they waited outside until the screaming and shooting stopped. The cops knew there were still kids alive in there and they did nothing. No lying here but you, you white supremacist.
Hispanics are white/Caucasian and Uvalde is 95% white/Hispanic as are the police in the area.

You are a lying, racist, piece of shit.

It doesn't make any difference what the cops are. People betray their own ethnicity all the time. The kids parents just didn't carry enough political clout for their little lives to matter so little Marella had to die because officer Gomez didn't want to be late for dinner.
You really are acting like a troll. Should we just ignore you now and get it over with?

It is designed to tear through the flesh bones brains and muscle of any living organism that the person who purchased the weapon and the ammo decides to shoot with it. If that decision is a ten year old kid then that Is what it is designed to do.

Dementia just said that a 9mm will blow out the lungs of people. 9mm is one of the most popular guns for range and CCW holders. See where this is all going now?

You just admitted to me a few hours ago that stopping sales of AKs and ARs won't stop a school shooting. It's one of the few things you said that was correct.

This is what would happen: Dementia somehow bans AR's. They fly off the shelves as fast as they can make them. In the end there will be twice as many more as there is now. Is that what you propose?
All they ever do by proposing such bans is drive sales into the stratosphere.

I blame the criminal, and only the criminal because he is the one responsible.
But then, I have critical thinking skills.
No, you have a farce of a hobby to protect. That is all that concerns you after one of your toys is involved in a mass shooting. Specifically when ten year olds make up the majority of the mass murdered. It’s just a PR problem to get by until the four foot coffins are buried deep in the ground,

Last edited:
Dementia just said that a 9mm will blow out the lungs of people. 9mm is one of the most popular guns for range and CCW holders. See where this is all going now?
This is why the clueless should never even have a voice much less a seat at the table when discussing regulations on guns and ammunition.

No, you have a farce of a hobby to protect. That is all that concerns you after one of your toys is involved in a mass shooting. Specifically when ten year olds make up the majority of the madd murdered. It’s just a PR problem to get by until the four foot coffins are deep in the ground,
I'm pretty confident in saying that none of our toys have ever been used in a mass shooting.

If they had, we'd be dead or in prison.

Again, I realize you cannot read:

Are you saying bullets are not designed and manufactured and sold for profit to tear through the flesh bones brains and muscle of a ten year old if that is what the consumer plans to use them for?

According to Ray From Cleveland its nobody’s business what the purchaser of an assault rifle and ammo intends to do with it. Is Ray right about that?

How’s come it’s your business what biological function is going inside a woman’s body?

So what are you saying, that you believe if we ask a crazy guy buying an AR to kill children, he is going to tell us?

Dementia just said that a 9mm will blow out the lungs of people. 9mm is one of the most popular guns for range and CCW holders. See where this is all going now
Losing the PR battle are y’all? The commies are coming the commies are coming the commies are coming

Are you saying bullets are not designed and manufactured and sold for profit to tear through the flesh bones brains and muscle of a ten year old if that is what the consumer plans to use them for?
What they are designed for is determined by the manufacturer.

How they are used is the responsibility of the owner.

My truck is designed to pull loads up to 18,000lbs, if I choose to run it through a playground full of kids or through a crowd at a parade is it my fault or that of the manufacturer?

Losing the PR battle are y’all? The commies are coming the commies are coming the commies are coming
We haven't lost anything in decades, in fact we've been successful in expanding gun rights all across the country since 1990.

The most frequent buyers of firearms for self defense these days are women, particularly single mothers so we're not losing anything, we're gaining and will continue to while you folks keep screeching and wailing.

How about a new gun law that says that Democrats can't own guns.
Then the pro-Democrat inner-city hood-rats would have to resort back to killing each other with knives and clubs. Let the hood-rat gangs keep the firearms. They just keep reducing their voting base. The only unfortunate thing with those conflicts is the innocents get caught up in it as well.

Why should it be a ten year olds business “why” a person chooses assault weapons to mass murder them in schools when Ray from Cleveland says it is none of anybody’s business because Ray from Cleveland has more respect for the shooter’s right to purchase the weapon than the ten year olds right to not be shot and mutilated to death by it.

Nobody has to answer to you. WTF do you think you are anyway? If a person passes a background check, that's all that should be needed for an individual to buy any firearm he or she wants. What's next, do we ask car purchasers if they intend to use the car to get to the bar, get drunk and try to drive home too? Maybe your cable installer asking if you are going to use the internet to lure children to your hotel room?

Then the pro-Democrat inner-city hood-rats would have to resort back to killing each other with knives and clubs. Let the hood-rat gangs keep the firearms. They just keep reducing their voting base. The only unfortunate thing with those conflicts is the innocents get caught up in it as well.

And that has happened too; not here, but it's happened.

I'm pretty confident in saying that none of our toys have ever been used in a mass shooting.
You drive the demand. Every assault weapon ever made is a response by manufacturers to provide sufficient supply of whatever you need to pleasure yourselves in the great gun hobby.

See this guy pleasuring himself with a deadly weapon .

0EFB42FD-8F66-4FB8-BA89-8A193E2FE28B.jpeg

No, you have a farce of a hobby to protect. That is all that concerns you after one of your toys is involved in a mass shooting. Specifically when ten year olds make up the majority of the madd murdered. It’s just a PR problem to get by until the four foot coffins are deep in the ground,
So you think you can tell me who I blame, and what concerns me?

STFU Kreskin wannabe.

Forum List

Back