Biden Blames Guns

How powerful? Self-defense? Why not Apache helicopters and surface to air missiles in case you’re being attacked by the government by the air. The US government does possess an Air Force you know.

You decided that assault rifles are all you need for sejf defense - based on what? Because they look cool?

Based on it's nobody's business why a person chooses a gun. Like a car, or apartment, or home, it's all in what you're comfortable with and what YOU feel you need it for.

It does not matter at all. The point was that the word is “may” protect the children. So you’re accepting the children are left defenseless because you want the gun manufacturers to be able to sell assault rifles to anyone who wants one with just about zero amount of a background check.

Your argument is actually supportive of banning the assault rifle because you say other guns can fire just the same.. So due to their appeal to these young shooters and white supremacist types they should be banned because as you say there are other types of firearms that do the same job. But they don’t look like some kind of macho Rambo gun that appeals to young first time gun buyers
Yes it absolutely does matter.

You sir are babbling fool... Rambo didn't use a semi auto rifle either.

You know nothing of firearms either. Maximum effective range of the average handgun in the hands of an average shooter is about 30-45'. The maximum range of the 5.56 in the hands of the average shooter is 350 yards.

You should spend a lot less time talking out of your ass and more time trying to actually learn something before running off at the mouth.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
You arexl the victim of National Rifle Association and gun manufacturers marketing psychology. Your opinion is worthless.

Over the past two decades -- a period in which more than 200 million guns hit the US market -- the country has shifted from "Gun Culture 1.0," where guns were for sport and hunting, to "Gun Culture 2.0" where many Americans see them as essential to protect their homes and families.​
That shift has been driven heavily by advertising by the nearly $20 billion gun industry that has tapped fears of crime and racial upheaval, according to Ryan Busse, a former industry executive.​
Recent mass murders "are the byproduct of a gun industry business model designed to profit from increasing hatred, fear, and conspiracy," Busse wrote this week in the online magazine The Bulwark.​
Actually that's fabricated bullshit. When crime rates were skyrocketing from the early seventies until the late nineties what drove gun sales were the need for a firearm for personal protection.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Based on it's nobody's business why a person chooses a gun.
Why should it be a ten year olds business “why” a person chooses assault weapons to mass murder them in schools when Ray from Cleveland says it is none of anybody’s business because Ray from Cleveland has more respect for the shooter’s right to purchase the weapon than the ten year olds right to not be shot and mutilated to death by it.

You know nothing of firearms either.
Get off that crock full of your shit. I know bullets tear through the flesh bones brains and muscle of a ten year old because that is what it is designed and manufactured and sold for profit to do. I have no interest in knowing anything about your playthings.

Get off that crock full of your shit. I know bullets tear through the flesh bones brains and muscle of a ten year old because that is what it is designed and manufactured and sold for profit to do. I have no interest in knowing anything about your playthings.
You are continuing to fabricate bullshit.

No firearm was ever designed for the purposes of committing murder.

You should spend a lot less time talking out of your ass and more time trying to actually learn something before running off at the mouth.
Your hobby bores me until your hobby spills over with massive amounts of blood of children and black folds on school and supermarket floors.

He only got in because an idiot teacher left the damned door open for him.
You are a disgusting liar. A reactionary asshole blaming a teacher after two teachers were mass murdered with nineteen of their students. Republican evil is exposed more than ever by the last two mass shootings. You could be the poster boy of Republican evil. Do you think you Christian religion can protect you forever?

Texas authorities say a teacher closed a propped-open door before the attack​

May 31, 20228:03 PM ET
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
ap22151044270114-a2e6c6101d916ac4f4cbacb89cc1f6c81dd41799-s1100-c50.jpg

An exterior door at Robb Elementary School did not lock when it was closed by a teacher shortly before a gunman used it to get inside and kill 19 students and two teachers, leaving investigators searching to determine why, state police said Tuesday.
State police initially said a teacher had propped the door open shortly before Salvador Ramos, 18, entered the school in Uvalde, Texas, on May 24.
They have now determined that the teacher, who has not been identified, propped the door open with a rock, but then removed the rock and closed the door when she realized there was a shooter on campus, said Travis Considine, chief communications officer for the Texas Department of Public Safety. But, Considine said, the door did not lock.
"We did verify she closed the door. The door did not lock. We know that much and now investigators are looking into why it did not lock," Considine said.
Investigators confirmed the detail through additional video footage reviewed since last Friday's news conference when authorities first said that the door had been left propped open. Authorities did not state at that time what had been used to prop open the door

Yes. No gun was ever designed to kill ten year olds.
Again, I realize you cannot read:
I know bullets tear through the flesh bones brains and muscle of a ten year old because that is what it is designed and manufactured and sold for profit to do.
Are you saying bullets are not designed and manufactured and sold for profit to tear through the flesh bones brains and muscle of a ten year old if that is what the consumer plans to use them for?

According to Ray From Cleveland its nobody’s business what the purchaser of an assault rifle and ammo intends to do with it. Is Ray right about that?

How’s come it’s your business what biological function is going inside a woman’s body?

Again, I realize you cannot read:

Are you saying bullets are not designed and manufactured and sold for profit to tear through the flesh bones brains and muscle of a ten year old if that is what the consumer plans to use them for?

According to Ray From Cleveland its nobody’s business what the purchaser of an assault rifle and ammo intends to do with it. Is Ray right about that?

How’s come it’s your business what biological function is going inside a woman’s body?
I'm saying no bullet or firearm is designed to be used to murder a 10 year old.

No the problem is the ARs on the street. We need those off now. The problem is the guns.
Since it is impossible that removing AR's is going to reduce the number of mass shootings or the casualties in them your logic seems to be full of holes.

Yeah. The people have nothing to do with it
The people, the Republican and the demons from the gun lobby. They are the ones who have everything to do with it, because "bad guys with guns" and mental illness exist in every other country. It's only Americans that have this sick obsession with these killing machines.

I'm saying no bullet or firearm is designed to be used to murder a 10 year old.
It is designed to tear through the flesh bones brains and muscle of any living organism that the person who purchased the weapon and the ammo decides to shoot with it. If that decision is a ten year old kid then that Is what it is designed to do.

Forum List

Back