Biden bragged he drove a semi... then HE should have realized what cutting oil exploration would do!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden has bragged..." I used to drive a tractor trailer … I only did it for part of a summer.”...
Well politifact researched and found..."There’s no record that he drove an 18-wheeler, the typical meaning of a tractor trailer. The closest experience he had was in 1973, when, as a senator, he rode along on a 536-mile tractor-trailer trip from Delaware to Ohio."
In fact as President/Vice-President he has never driven himself for at least 10 years.
Now the point is he doesn't comprehend what his desire to do away with fossil fuels and his efforts to do so has cost Americans.

Biden: “I Guarantee You We’re Going To End Fossil Fuel”​

How come this idiot in the White House got elected without KNOWING the following simple facts!!!
He has cost the Americans over $260 Billion out of their pockets for gas!
Now idiots like Biden say "well get an electric car"!!!
Cost of the average electric car:
The sale price for an EV, on average, was $60,054 in February.
That compared to $45,596 on average for all new vehicles, including electric ones, according to data from Edmonds.Mar 16, 2022. But the dummy Biden having NEVER driven a semi-truck much less hauled kids to school, loaded his car with groceries, could comprehend what he has done by banning exploration on Federal lands.
USgasprices.png

Biden: “I Guarantee You We’re Going To End Fossil Fuel​

I'm putting that classic guarantee into the classic promises, and statements of Obama's hate America campaign, now being
carried out by Biden...
ObamaBidenhateUSA.png

Biden has bragged..." I used to drive a tractor trailer … I only did it for part of a summer.”...
Well politifact researched and found..."There’s no record that he drove an 18-wheeler, the typical meaning of a tractor trailer. The closest experience he had was in 1973, when, as a senator, he rode along on a 536-mile tractor-trailer trip from Delaware to Ohio."
In fact as President/Vice-President he has never driven himself for at least 10 years.
Now the point is he doesn't comprehend what his desire to do away with fossil fuels and his efforts to do so has cost Americans.

Biden: “I Guarantee You We’re Going To End Fossil Fuel”​

How come this idiot in the White House got elected without KNOWING the following simple facts!!!
He has cost the Americans over $260 Billion out of their pockets for gas!
Now idiots like Biden say "well get an electric car"!!!
Cost of the average electric car:
The sale price for an EV, on average, was $60,054 in February.
That compared to $45,596 on average for all new vehicles, including electric ones, according to data from Edmonds.Mar 16, 2022. But the dummy Biden having NEVER driven a semi-truck much less hauled kids to school, loaded his car with groceries, could comprehend what he has done by banning exploration on Federal lands.
View attachment 646785

/-------/
1652994179312.png

over 10 million Fake Twitter accounts!!!

Out of the 22.3 million Twitter users who follow President Joe Biden's account,
about half of them are "fake," according to an audit by a software firm.

SparkToro discovered that 49.3% of the accounts following the president's official @POTUS account have attributes that lead analysts to believe they are fake accounts, according to Newsweek.

Forum List

Back