Biden Calls For A Gun Ban After Colorado Shooting

View attachment 471748
Another victim of white supremacist
assault weapon training ......

Paintball should be banned.
Sadly....it will be.
Give it time.
It will be.

Dam...I was told by my younger sons teacher that he was caught playing cowboys and Indians and was suspended....IN THE FIRST FUCKING GRADE.

Funny thing...he was a cowboy....the ones playing indians werent suspended.

No arrow control?

Can't be anti-indigenous, eh?
Bwuhahahahaha.....

Native Americans will only be allowed to carry a Bow whose string will break after every 3rd shot, forcing the bow to be restrung with spare bow strings, and only 3 arrows will be allowed in their quiver - no high-capacity quivers.

:p

You brought it up. You blamed the Democrats for blocking health care coverage.
You're a liar, as al lcan see. I did not bring up HEALTH CARE COVERAGE. I brought up the fact that Liberals / Democrats TALK about authoring legislation designed to address mentally ill people from owning guns yet never doing anything about it / never doing it....and, STILL - as people can see - you are contiuing to attempt these BS....FAILED....distractions.

So why DO Democrats fail to follow-through with their repeated promises of authoring legislation to address mental illness and gun ownership:?

There's already laws on the books concerning mental illness and gun ownership. Just like all other laws, enforcement is what's lacking. It's always what's lacking.

Banning ownership would be wrong. Banning from places other than your own property or weapons ranges or hunting areas if they are allowed is another matter. We really do need to get AR-15 type weapons off the streets and out of the parking lots, but I enjoy shooting them on the range and believe you should be able to have anything you choose in your own home and on your property to defend your home and family all the way to the property line.

So do you think a sign saying “NO AR-15s or other assault weapons allowed“ would deter a mass shooter?

I live in Florida where you can’t carry a rifle or open carry a handgun in public. I have no problem abiding by those rules. I legally carry a handgun concealed in public.
They already do inviting them all in

You're a liar, as al lcan see. I did not bring up HEALTH CARE COVERAGE. I brought up the fact that Liberals / Democrats TALK about authoring legislation designed to address mentally ill people from owning guns yet never doing anything about it / never doing it....and, STILL - as people can see - you are contiuing to attempt these BS....FAILED....distractions.

So why DO Democrats fail to follow-through with their repeated promises of authoring legislation to address mental illness and gun ownership:?

There's already laws on the books concerning mental illness and gun ownership. Just like all other laws, enforcement is what's lacking. It's always what's lacking.

Demofks won’t allow, got all prosecutors bought

The problem with the laws on the books is that they are mostly unconstitutional because there is no due process. They allow for example Veterans affairs to unilaterally remove your gun rights. That clearly violates due process.

On the other hand, there is no good court system way to hear cases to establish someone is mentally unfit. So it's a real problem both ways.

We need to set up court processes for mental cases so Constitutional rights are not Unconstitutionally removed but there is a way to process actual mental cases

The problem with the laws on the books is that they are mostly unconstitutional because there is no due process. They allow for example Veterans affairs to unilaterally remove your gun rights. That clearly violates due process.

On the other hand, there is no good court system way to hear cases to establish someone is mentally unfit. So it's a real problem both ways.

We need to set up court processes for mental cases so Constitutional rights are not Unconstitutionally removed but there is a way to process actual mental cases
Mental hospitals were mostly closed by demofks. It’s all them, every mother fking thing a result of demofks

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Sure. I don't disagree but I was addressing the statement about "banning Muslims" from owning guns. Would they not do the same thing?

My suggestion about banning Muslims from being able to own weapons in the US, of course, was posted in JEST....but the idea of making it illegal for LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS from owning weapons, to strip LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS of their 2nd Amendment Rights is just as stupid / wrong, IF NOT MORE SO.

So why not propose things that might actually work as opposed to proposals made in jest?

I agree we need to create programs that allow people who need mental health services available to them. You can't do that though when one fights against any and all expanded health care programs.

I support ending all gun ownership laws and enact UHC and start a conversation about what we can do about those with obvious mental health issues especially those who have shown a propensity to violence.
i support not owning--knives,--butter, paring, steak...or owning cars, people kill people w/cars, or stopping for a hot cup of coffee-you may spill it and kill someone....
honestly, i support putting people w/ mental health issues, and people that only see 1 side of the BIG picture (hint,hint) in the "duh" wards until they realize there is always (AT LEAST) 2 sides to everything.
take the blinders off and LEARN instead of spewing total crap

How about telling me where you disagree as opposed to simply ranting?
ok...i disagree with idiots like you, who live just to condemn everything, and anybody ...grow up...if you dont like something, dont partake in it...quit your fucking whining

I explained my position. You ranted.

Bravo.

Demofks won’t allow, got all prosecutors bought

Yep, Soros has a bunch in is back pocket, like that commie in LA.

1616614891185.png

W
Mental illness is clearly what we are dealing with. If it was just guns, we would have millions of people murdered daily.

We have like 400 million guns in the USA. These mass shootings are rare IN THAT CONTEXT.

HOW MANY OF THESE MASS SHOOTERS HAVE A DAD IN THE HOUSE?

As you noted earlier, if that was the issue there would be thousands mass shootings.
You most probably think 2+2=5 right? Dude you have spiritual powers
Why was this whack job allowed to buy a gun--He was on the FBI watch list. No sense having gun control legislation if it is not enforced. Traitor Joe Biden is an idiot.

It was said that the FBI was aware of him, not that he was on a list.

Truth be known they probably are aware of nearly everyone.

Why was this whack job allowed to buy a gun-
I think there's a contract out for your "whack jobs" there. There's money to rid the streets of gun-banning immigrants and Democrats such "concerned citizens" and cop-calling "Karens" that they are.
These aren't MY whack jobs. I believe in the UNADULTERATED second amendment. My point is that YOUR dumbass gun control laws are ineffective and you won't enforce the ones on the books, so why do we need more moronic gun laws. SMFH.

W
Mental illness is clearly what we are dealing with. If it was just guns, we would have millions of people murdered daily.

We have like 400 million guns in the USA. These mass shootings are rare IN THAT CONTEXT.

As you noted earlier, if that was the issue there would be thousands mass shootings.
Why was this whack job allowed to buy a gun--He was on the FBI watch list. No sense having gun control legislation if it is not enforced. Traitor Joe Biden is an idiot.

They’re not too good at their job if that was true. But blokes like you believe most if not all spread by demofks, you’re fking obsessed

Mental hospitals were mostly closed by demofks. It’s all them, every mother fking thing a result of demofks
REPUBLICANS don't run mental hospitals. They are and they always have been 100% Nazi concentration camp gas chamber DEMOCRAT-RUN INSTITUTIONS.

Adjudication of mental illness is only one of the problems. Prosecutors not going after felons with guns, not prosecuting people who lie on NICS forms and not prosecuting straw buyers and trafficker's. Then there's not pursuing gun crime enhancements. None has to do with crime, it's all about controlling the population by making them defenseless. It's been repeated throughout time, by tyrants.

W

They’re not too good at their job if that was true. But blokes like you believe most if not all spread by demofks, you’re fking obsessed

Rant away, that will solve things.

W

And yet your the fool who thinks the fbi is watching 300 million people, no you’re the one ranting!

The Constitution is very clear. Your Constitutional rights can be removed only with due process, which means through the courts with your Constitutional rights protected. The second Amendment is by definition a Constitutional right

W

And yet your the fool who thinks the fbi is watching 300 million people, no you’re the one ranting!

They admitted to spying on everyone.

Adjudication of mental illness is only one of the problems. Prosecutors not going after felons with guns, not prosecuting people who lie on NICS forms and not prosecuting straw buyers and trafficker's. Then there's not pursuing gun crime enhancements. None has to do with crime, it's all about controlling the population by making them defenseless. It's been repeated throughout time, by tyrants.

We should clean up and enforce our current laws. Democrats just keep wanting to pass law after law and not enforce them other than to deny honest citizens the right to defend ourselves

Forum List

Back