Biden Calls Out Republicans Taking Credit For Rescue Plan

Has Biden grown a spine?

I don't know but I do approve of him pointing out that republicans are taking credit for the covid relief bill they voted against.

It takes a lot of nerve to take credit for something they voted against. Republicans have no shame.

It was classic! :heehee:

Yes republicans don't have their own accomplishments so they steal accomplishments from others.

If they wanted to take credit for that bill, they should have voted for it.

Has Biden grown a spine?

I don't know but I do approve of him pointing out that republicans are taking credit for the covid relief bill they voted against.

It takes a lot of nerve to take credit for something they voted against. Republicans have no shame.

It takes a lot of stupidity to think Biden had anything to do with the virus recovery.... at all. Even a little.
His biggest "contribution" is shutting down the investigation into China's Wuhan laboratory. But, I am sure you don't even know he did that.
CNN doesn't report on that

Has Biden grown a spine?

who on earth would take credit for xiden massive bailout to donors and some lead govts?

If you had not been so lazy and read the article, you would have read the names of those republicans who are taking credit for the bill they voted against and you hate.

View attachment 494558View attachment 494559
So a few republicans support one small aspect of the bloated bailout "rescue plan", and that means they're in favor of the whole mess?

You moonbats are the most facile-minded people alive.

Has Biden grown a spine?

The “COVID relief bill” didn’t do anything but cause inflation. Republican run states opened up and that’s what has been good for the economy.

It didn't? What happened to all of those people in the food lines? Or the people facing eviction?

Republican states opened up and that's what's killed 500,000 people and crashed the economy.

Think about it this way. The DNC is Jeff Dunham and Biden is "Walter". Then it makes sense.

Has Biden grown a spine?

Biden took credit for the development of the vaccine that he was injected with before he took office.
So enough with your faux outrage.

The above is a lie.

Biden took credit for getting the vaccine disbursed to Americans.

He promised in the campaign he would get 100 million doses into American arms in his first 100 days.

He didn't. He got over 200 million doses into American arms.

trump had no plan to get the vaccine distributed. He did absolutely nothing to get the vaccine out so people could actually get it.

Wow you have to lie to justify republican politicians lying and taking credit for a law they voted against.

But then I'm dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man so I don't expect anything close to honesty, reality or responsibility.

Has Biden grown a spine?

who on earth would take credit for xiden massive bailout to donors and some lead govts?

If you had not been so lazy you would have read the names of those republicans who are taking credit for the bill they voted against and you hate.

View attachment 494558View attachment 494559

Thats priceless.
What's priceless, that a sheeple with no brain can type?

trump had no plan to get the vaccine distributed. He did absolutely nothing to get the vaccine out so people could actually get it.
What EXACTLY did Biden do that wasn't already set up before he took office? Details with proof of an altered delivery system implemented by BIDEN

Has Biden grown a spine?

Biden took credit for the development of the vaccine that he was injected with before he took office.
So enough with your faux outrage.

The above is a lie.

Biden took credit for getting the vaccine disbursed to Americans.

He promised in the campaign he would get 100 million doses into American arms in his first 100 days.

He didn't. He got over 200 million doses into American arms.

Wow you have to lie to justify republican politicians lying and taking credit for a law they voted against.

But then I'm dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man so I don't expect anything close to honesty, reality or responsibility.
Yes, correct, and don't forget you are a brainless minion add that on too.

Has Biden grown a spine?

What a hypocrite Sleepy Joe is.

When he seized power, he promised to be President of ALL Americans, even those who didn't vote for him.

BTW, the Republicans are paying for this boondoggle with their taxes, why SHOULDN'T they be given
credit?

Did being illegally deposed have anything to do with that? It's hard to get vaccine to people when
you've been removed from office by a leftist coup.

Has Biden grown a spine?

He did it civilly, but I expect House members can expect an ad in 22

Forum List

Back