Biden campaign co-chair Chris Coons says Biden should do a 2-hour long press conference to showcase his extreme vigor and mental acuity

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Okey Dokey. It’s in your court, do it.

He did!

1719948664369.png

Sharp as a 4,000 year old Egyptian mummy!

He did!

View attachment 970520

No breaks? Standing at a podium?

If so Trumps campaign manager should demand the same, except it would only hurt the U.S on the global stage. This is literally a national security crisis and it doesn't help the West to exasperate it.

Last edited:
Joe Biden's a pussy. He'd never be able to hold up for two hours, he won't take a cognitive test, and he won't take a drug test.

No breaks? Standing at a podium?

If so Trumps campaign manager should demand the same, except it would only hurt the U.S on the global stage. This is literally a national security threat.

Our enemies already know how bad off he is, which is pretty screwed up if you think about it.. The Democrats fooled "81 million" people, right up to the debate, but they never fool the rest of us. And they didn't fool Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea, I'm pretty sure they've been watching the Biden shitshow pretty closely for the last four years.

You would think 4,000 years would have mellowed him out, but instead, the man sneers. There is a hatred and bitterness about the guy that just isn't quite right, you never see him smile or laugh except in a contemptible way, and it bubbled to the surface several times during the debate.

I see this guy sitting in a wheelchair talking to plants within two years. 🪴

You would think 4,000 years would have mellowed him out, but instead, the man sneers. There is a hatred and bitterness about the guy that just isn't quite right, you never see him smile or laugh except in a contemptible way, and it bubbled to the surface several times during the debate.

I see this guy sitting in a wheelchair talking to plants within two years. 🪴

Jill will buy him some coloring books and help him color inside the lines.

He did!

View attachment 970520

Isn't Coons the guy who was all smiles while Biden was feeling up his wife and daughter at his swearing in ceremony?

Isn't Coons the guy who was all smiles while Biden was feeling up his wife and daughter at his swearing in ceremony?

He certainly was, and Coonie just stood there with a goofy grin on his face. I would have cold-cocked that sonofabitch if he'd done that to my daughter.

1719955134242.jpeg

Forum List

Back