Biden cant even mask properly

Look at this idiot. He is doing it wrong.

Wearing a maks outside is BS anyway................but yeah he is a Hypocrite..........at work we have pretty much said fuck the management on wearing them.......no one is doing it......only in the trucks, buses when traveling and through the gate where they post mask police...........and hell even they wear the dang things below the nose too..........lol

Only reason this is done at all.......is because corporate is in California.

Wearing a maks outside is BS anyway................but yeah he is a Hypocrite..........at work we have pretty much said fuck the management on wearing them.......no one is doing it......only in the trucks, buses when traveling and through the gate where they post mask police...........and hell even they wear the dang things below the nose too..........lol

Not to stereotype here, but I lost count of how many black women I've seen wearing masks while driving their cars, with and without other passengers. Unless you're a cop or someone required to wear it, it's stupid.

Not to stereotype here, but I lost count of how many black women I've seen wearing masks while driving their cars, with and without other passengers. Unless you're a cop or someone required to wear it, it's stupid.
We wear them because they use the dang cameras around.........lol............not properly BTW......they will not stop the virus anyway.......it's size is too dang small for a rag or cloth mask to stop a dang thing.

We have had cases out there...........all from the office buildings ........NOT THE FIELD.......imagine that......

Hope it isn't as bad as my PTSR

Never mind all these cloth masks are less than 20% effective. Look this is what happens when blithering idiots in government are in charge.

We wear them because they use the dang cameras around.........lol............not properly BTW......they will not stop the virus anyway.......it's size is too dang small for a rag or cloth mask to stop a dang thing.

We have had cases out there...........all from the office buildings ........NOT THE FIELD.......imagine that......
I'm just thankful we're not China.....yet.

Hope it isn't as bad as my PTSR

We only do it for minimal time.........everyone thinks it's BS.......but it's a stinking game now all over the country.........

We call it the MAIL IN VIRUS...........and after the election it will shift.........they are just trying to get mileage out of it.................this virus is running it's course..........and there isn't a damn thing we can do to stop that eventuality.......

Never mind all these cloth masks are less than 20% effective. Look this is what happens when blithering idiots in government are in charge.
You mean we the people ?
That's what the illusion is.

Many of these dumb assess in government can't land or hold a real job in the private sector. I question how many even put in a full days work for the money we are paying them.

You mean we the people ?

Many of these dumb assess in government can't land or hold a real job in the private sector. I question how many even put in a full days work for the money we are paying them.
Ah yes..then old anti-government whine..been around since the late 1700s...never gets old..

You mean we the people ?

Ah yes..then old anti-government whine..been around since the late 1700s...never gets old..

Your stupid posts do. Do you anything intelligent to say about the topic?

Forum List

Back