Biden Can't Stop Fondling Kids In Public

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Biden was up to it again yesterday. Check out the video at 25:30:

That one? Was pretty innocuous, and will leave room for doubt among the left, and I doubt they will delete it from YouTube and Instagram. Well, no, shit, there it is, ON YouTube.

The following one, that occurred nine months ago? The only place you can find it, is on FB, if you know it is there, and. . . of course, alt. tech platforms.

It is a little more clear cut. That is why they deleted it from YouTube, Insta, and Twitter.

Biden Calls Out Little Girl To Sit On His Lap, Tries to Sniff Her​

Weird, absolutely, but fondling, not really...
Fondling is rubbing.
You expected him to be jacking the kid off.
He does this with every woman or small child he meets.
You need to look at the twitter video to see how a psychologist can spot a molester from the way they always act in public.

This one was really nothing, though you know his handlers cringe whenever he's near a child.
We have seen the truly disgusting ones.
The nipple pinch & shocked look on the little girl as the family is distracted.
The quick swiping of the kids hand he's holding across his genitals.
The guy is a sick, creepy fuck & most likely a pedo.
They will get rid of him soon, he's become too much of a liability. Once everything crashes, he's the patsy but just too stupid to realize this

Fondling is rubbing.
You expected him to be jacking the kid off.
He does this with every woman or small child he meets.
You need to look at the twitter video to see how a psychologist can spot a molester from the way they always act in public.

I always get my information from twitter. Duh! You believe anything you see on twitter!

I'm just saying, he's being weird, but he's not doing anything that would shock most people. He has done WAY worse and WAY creepier things before. This is stuff old people do at family get togethers.

I always get my information from twitter. Duh! You believe anything you see on twitter!

I'm just saying, he's being weird, but he's not doing anything that would shock most people. He has done WAY worse and WAY creepier things before. This is stuff old people do at family get togethers.
You think old people pinch the nipples of 8 year olds at family get togethers?

I am sure glad I do not belong to your family.

He didn't have enough time....but the way he was looking at that kid....rubbing him...taking into account his history of swimming nude in front of Female Secret Service agents....and the fact that when he was a Senator he jammed his hand up an aide's pussy. (She was told not to report it or she'd be fired)

This guy shouldn't be allowed near children.....or women in general.

Are you so brain dead you cannot pick up the meaning of my observation? In THIS particular video, he isn't doing anything but being weird - meaning that there isn't much to complain about.
You don't need to double down here, Dude.

If his petting boys is your thing, then his petting boys is your thing.

You don't need to double down here, Dude.

If his petting boys is your thing, then his petting boys is your thing.

Let me dumb it down so you can understand it better.

ug ug, bidumb, ug.

Is that better?

Biden is a WELL known creep, everyone with common sense knows this. There are videos, stories, photos, of him being creepy, ACTUALLY fondling kids.

This was a video of a U.S. president standing on a podium with his hands on a kids shoulders, and occasionally rubbing his shoulders. Apparently the woman rubbing the other kids shoulders is of no concern. Whatever. It's shit old people do, they pat a kid on the back, put their hands on their shoulders, whatever. Biden is being a bit weird in the video, he isn't sniffing, (like he has done before) fondling, (did that too) touching their faces or letting them touch his legs, (did that as well). It's another "I hate X person" thread making mountains out of mole hills.

Forum List

Back