Biden Can't Stop Fondling Kids In Public

I don't see that as any big deal. He had his hands on the kid's shoulders, and then he rubbed the kid's upper right arm...
When I was a kid, it made me really uncomfortable when the pedophile faggot elementary school principal did that to a few of my friends. He would go into the lunchroom and start pawing on boys in that exact same manner.

Very creepy.

When you are a little kid, having some creepy pervert paw on you is very disconcerting.

He had that creepy Jerry Sandusky/Joe Biden type of weird pervert pedophile smile on his face. It's not like a regular friendly smile, it's more like a predator bearing it's teeth.

Last edited:
When I was a kid, it made me really uncomfortable when the pedophile faggot elementary school principal did that to a few of my friends. He would go into the lunchroom and start pawing on boys in that exact same manner.

Very creepy.

When you are a little kid, having some creepy pervert paw on you is very disconcerting.

He had that creepy Jerry Sandusky/Joe Biden type of weird pervert pedophile smile on his face. It's not like a regular friendly smile, it's more like a predator bearing it's teeth.

You sure do read a lot into something so simple...

BidenPedo.jpeg

Forum List

Back