Biden claims.... he watched the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse in 2022

I think she looks like Alice Cooper.

View attachment 815913
1692189859270-jpeg.815467

If she was ever a Professor in the English department at Northern Virginia Community College like her bio says, the only fucking thing I have to say is "School's out forever."

If she was ever a Professor in the English department at Northern Virginia Community College like her bio says, the only fucking thing I have to say is "School's out forever."
Small hands, small thoughts, small results.

That's odd. I was just thinking about the length people will go to create vitriol over some comment that may or may not be a lie.

I don't think it's hilarious though.

It's...quite pathetic.
What's pathetic is making bizarre excuses for Sloppy Joe's endless buffoonery.

From his serial plagiarism we have his weird tales of an Amtrack conductor, his deficit reduction fantasy, to his days as a civil rights activists and on it goes.

He lives in an alternate reality and you believe it.

He doesn’t say he saw the bridge collapse or when he was in Pittsburgh
This is what he said: “A lot of you were with me when I was in Pittsburgh. And, by the way, the – Pittsburgh is the ‘City of Bridges.’ More bridges in Pittsburgh than any other city in America. I watched that bridge collapse. I got there and saw it collapse. With over 200 feet off the ground, going over a valley, and it collapsed,”

Want to lie again, I mean try again?

That's odd. I was just thinking about the length people will go to create vitriol over some comment that may or may not be a lie.

I don't think it's hilarious though.

It's...quite pathetic.
I remember the big deal made over Palin seeing Russia from Alaska, they made so much fun of her. A bunch of stupid people that are pathetic .

I’m not posts about gaffes.

I’m asking about the Quid Pro. What is it in reference to since it’s clearly not about Biden’s gaffes.
No, of course not, it's just a nickname he's earned. So, still don't see a lie anywhere.

What's pathetic is making bizarre excuses for Sloppy Joe's endless buffoonery.

From his serial plagiarism we have his weird tales of an Amtrack conductor, his deficit reduction fantasy, to his days as a civil rights activists and on it goes.

He lives in an alternate reality and you believe it.
What fantasy do I believe?

Be specific please.

Forum List

Back