Biden claims.... he watched the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse in 2022

During Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir's November 1983 visit to the U.S., Reagan told Shamir that during his service in the U.S. Army film corps, he and fellow members of his unit personally shot footage of the Nazis' concentration camps as they were liberated. Reagan would tell this story again to others, including Holocaust survivor Simon Wiesenthal. But Reagan was never present at the camps' liberation. Instead, he spent the war in Culver City, California, where he processed footage from the liberation of the camps

I don't remember anyone complaining about Trump not recommending masks at the time Fauci didn't recommend them.

As I recall, it was after Fauci said wearing masks helps and Trump didn't advocate for wearing masks is when Dems were disappointed.

Of course they should have gone to china town. Trump had just finished telling everyone that COVID was no big deal (while telling Woodward how dangerous it was) and China was doing a great job.

Do you think pelosi has her own team of scientists working on COVID? Lol.
"I don’t think so," Fauci said. "The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously."

That explains why Jill is so horribly disfigured. :eek-52:

View attachment 815467

I think she looks like Alice Cooper.

1692293360562.jpeg
1692189859270-jpeg.815467

Last edited:
Rump lies and you people freak out, Joe lies and you yawn.
Go figure.
I dismissed most of Trump's lies except for the really dumb ones like saying the COVID virus was no big deal or the election was stolen.

Trump's lies about the weather on inauguration day or his payments to stormy Daniels are easily dismissed and I never gave a shit and I think Biden's train wreck is in that category.

President Biden has gaffes.

The former 1-term fuckup lies.

Is that clear
That would make Quid Pro Joe quite the dumb person, to make that many "mistakes". Of course, it could just be the people trying to cover for him that are, shall we say, less than intellectually rigorous.

That would make Quid Pro Joe quite the dumb person, to make that many "mistakes". Of course, it could just be the people trying to cover for him that are, shall we say, less than intellectually rigorous.
What quid pro are you lying about?

Forum List

Back