Biden claims.... he watched the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse in 2022

So, you know it’s a lie.
What lie? I was commenting on Quid Pro's numerous, shall we say, problems with the truth. Either he's quite dumb and doesn't know the right words to say that mean what he wants to say, or he's lying about the things he says he's seen or done. I lean more towards him lying because he's well known, for example, as a plagiarist.

Could you quote the lie if you're convinced there was one?

I know there is is know way you are serious.

And Rapist and Traitor he saw, "Muslim Dancing In The Street" after September 11. Turns out that was another lie.

You do not know one way or the other what Mr. Biden has and/has not seen. You know there is is...is what?

Biden claims he watched the bridge collapse. This is not true. Biden has made may claims over the years that are not true.
President Biden raised eyebrows on social media Tuesday after he told a crowd in Wisconsin that he watched a bridge collapse in Pittsburgh last year.
Biden was touting his economic policies during a stop at Ingeteam, a wind turbine generator manufacturer in Milwaukee, when he brought up the 2022 collapse.
"A lot of you were with me when I was in Pittsburgh," he said. "By the way, Pittsburgh is a city of bridges – more bridges in Pittsburgh than any other city in America."
The president has a long history of exaggerating stories about himself.
  • In November 2021, he said he "had a house burn down with my wife in it."
  • A month earlier, he recounted for the fifth time during his presidency a debunked story about an Amtrak employee during a speech in New Jersey. The employee Biden frequently mentioned actually died a year before the story was said to have taken place.
  • In 2020, Biden had to walk back repeated claims that he was arrested in apartheid-era South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela.
  • In 2019, Biden told a crowd of college students a harrowing story about a Navy captain in Afghanistan that was later debunked by the Washington Post.
  • In 2013, Biden said he heard the gunshots of an Amish schoolhouse shooting that killed five students while playing golf nearby in Pennsylvania in 2006. The Washington Times poured cold water on the claim at the time, reporting that no golf course in the area had any record of hosting Biden.
  • In 2008, Biden said his helicopter in Afghanistan was "forced down" by al Qaeda insurgents on "the superhighway of terror." The Associated Press later reported that a snowstorm, not the enemy, forced the pilot to land.
  • In 2007, Biden said he had been "shot at" during a trip years earlier to Iraq. He later clarified that he was "near where a shot landed."

You forgot one. How many times has Biden claimed his son was killed in Iraq? He wasn't, he died of brain cancer. Lying fucking son of a bitch.

I took the vaccine so that is a false equivalence.
So you said you werent getting the COVID Vaccine because it wasnt tested fully then got it anyway and that's proof that people who said they werent getting the COVID Vaccine because it wasnt tested properly werent called anti vaxxers?

Are you really going to sit here and act like people who questioned the safety and effectiveness of the COVID vaccine weren't called anti vaxxers? Seriously?
No. I'm saying that someone who took the first two shots and decided to not have a follow up is not being called an anti vaccer.

That is why I asked for a direct quote from RFK jr. so I can see if what he said matched my statement ..which is what this entire conversation is based on.

Jesus. I forgot this was a thread about a bridge collapse. What the hell are we doing?

So you said you werent getting the COVID Vaccine because it wasnt tested fully

When did I say this?

I am not getting follow up shots because I just don't want too. The same reason I never get the flu shot.

then got it anyway and that's proof that people who said they werent getting the COVID Vaccine because it wasnt tested properly werent called anti vaxxers?
I don't think people who would just quietly make the personal decision to not get the vaccine would be called anti vaccers...unless you have an example other wise except for federally mandated employees of course?

Living in a red area of my state, I know many people who didn't get the vaccine. Nobody cares. I don't care. Other vaccinated people don't care.

It's the espousing to the world that the vaccine is full of microchips, makes you magnetic or is a Chinese/Soros bioweapon, do people start pointing and saying anti vaccers.

And Rapist and Traitor he saw, "Muslim Dancing In The Street" after September 11. Turns out that was another lie.

You do not know one way or the other what Mr. Biden has and/has not seen. You know there is is...is what?
^^Bitch is triggered. Hey Bitch, Trump will be your President again :hyper:

Another good one

• In 2013, Biden said he heard the gunshots of an Amish schoolhouse shooting that killed five students while playing golf nearby in Pennsylvania in 2006. The Washington Times poured cold water on the claim at the time, reporting that no golf course in the area had any record of hosting Biden.

You have know way to know, one way or the other as what Mr. BIden did and/or did not see. You do know that right?
Biden wasn't there when the bridge collapsed. We know that is a fact.

Last edited:
Lets see…

How does a President encourage people to get vaccinated ?
He makes a public showing of himself and his wife getting vaccinated. Trump banned photographers

Telling people to get vaccinated if they want to is not a rousing endorsement
You can't force people to get a flu shot.

Hey Bitch... other people saw it. Trump saw it as well :hyper:

Biden is one sorry lying sack of shit.

Another good one:

• A month earlier, he recounted for the fifth time during his presidency a debunked story about an Amtrak employee during a speech in New Jersey. The employee Biden frequently mentioned actually died a year before the story was said to have taken place.

What lie? I was commenting on Quid Pro's numerous, shall we say, problems with the truth. Either he's quite dumb and doesn't know the right words to say that mean what he wants to say, or he's lying about the things he says he's seen or done. I lean more towards him lying because he's well known, for example, as a plagiarist.

Could you quote the lie if you're convinced there was one?
I’m not posts about gaffes.

I’m asking about the Quid Pro. What is it in reference to since it’s clearly not about Biden’s gaffes.

Biden claims he watched the bridge collapse. This is not true. Biden has made may claims over the years that are not true.
President Biden raised eyebrows on social media Tuesday after he told a crowd in Wisconsin that he watched a bridge collapse in Pittsburgh last year.
Biden was touting his economic policies during a stop at Ingeteam, a wind turbine generator manufacturer in Milwaukee, when he brought up the 2022 collapse.
"A lot of you were with me when I was in Pittsburgh," he said. "By the way, Pittsburgh is a city of bridges – more bridges in Pittsburgh than any other city in America."
The president has a long history of exaggerating stories about himself.
  • In November 2021, he said he "had a house burn down with my wife in it."
  • In 2020, Biden had to walk back repeated claims that he was arrested in apartheid-era South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela.
  • In 2019, Biden told a crowd of college students a harrowing story about a Navy captain in Afghanistan that was later debunked by the Washington Post.
  • In 2008, Biden said his helicopter in Afghanistan was "forced down" by al Qaeda insurgents on "the superhighway of terror." The Associated Press later reported that a snowstorm, not the enemy, forced the pilot to land.
  • In 2007, Biden said he had been "shot at" during a trip years earlier to Iraq. He later clarified that he was "near where a shot landed."

Okay, so he has a history of exaggerating..... what's your point?

Nope, turns out it was true. Ooops, yet again, Trump is right.

Nope, turns out it was true. Ooops, yet again, Trump is right.

Hilarious

Not proof wanker

Forum List

Back